Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #221
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 459 Discussion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
Well in personality Tsunade or Sakura cause lately she is beeing transformed in a second Tsunade, is more like to Chi Chi (Fiery temper, that solves a lot of things with a punch), and Shikamaru and Naruto are more like Goku (a lot of food in the meals and the urge to train hard from naruto and that "I don't mind, I don't care, I just want to sleep" from Shikamaru)

Hmm, I think Sakura is more like Bulma then Chi Chi. But that's just me. Because Bulma was always crushing on Vageta (Sasuke). In the end it was BulxVag ending. Kishi will prob do something similar. But you never know what he will do, it may end like that, it may not. Not like we know anyway.
Besides, I heard Kishi confess in an interview it won't be a mainboyxmaingirl ending. I think Hinata desereves Naruto than Sakura does.

Last edited by AuroraxEve; 08-18-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #222
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Hmm, I think Sakura is more like Bulma then Chi Chi. But that's just me. Because Bulma was always crushing on Vageta (Sasuke). In the end it was BulxVag ending. Kishi will prob do something similar. But you never know what he will do, it may end like that, it may not. Not like we know anyway.
Besides, I heard Kishi confess in an interview it won't be a mainboyxmaingirl ending. I think Hinata desereves Naruto than Sakura does.
humm..but remember that before Vageta appearence and even during some time everyone was saying that Bulma would end up with Goku, and she ended up with vageta, so sakura having a crush with Sasuke, but ending up with Naruto is by the same way possible...but beeing a fan of Dragonball and transform Dragonball story in another is very different, the plot if you see, has some connections, some similarities, but in is majority is a lot diferent....
Old 08-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #223
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
humm..but remember that before Vageta appearence and even during some time everyone was saying that Bulma would end up with Goku, and she ended up with vageta, so sakura having a crush with Sasuke, but ending up with Naruto is by the same way possible...but beeing a fan of Dragonball and transform Dragonball story in another is very different, the plot if you see, has some connections, some similarities, but in is majority is a lot diferent....
Very true. I personally don't think Kishi will display anyone kissing or anything. Just in the end we'll see the children or something like that. Like an uchiha with black hair and jade eyes or a kid with blonde hair with hyuga eyes. Kishi isnt a professional at romance.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #224
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Very true. I personally don't think Kishi will display anyone kissing or anything. Just in the end we'll see the children or something like that. Like an uchiha with black hair and jade eyes or a kid with blonde hair with hyuga eyes. Kishi isnt a professional at romance.
Kishimoto could be...but the target of this story is not it....Naruto is about, pursuing goals, even when it seems that its a long shot, its about look for the perfection without destroying others, its about how we exclude from society people with differences, sometimes differences that they didn't chose to have.....it's about love in a not romantic form, but in the form of a relationship of buddies, of family...as for the manga/anime in romatism...well the anything part, surely will not appear, the range of ages that sees naruto it's very wide, but kissing well it could happen, but not now, maybe sometime later, like the end of the shippuuden series, or in a new series, but it wouldn't be usual....cause that's not the point of the story, the truth is althought sometimes it seems that I hope that Naruto/Sakura happens...well..I do, cause it seems at least for now, more probable than Naruto/Hinata, that is almost irrelevant to the story...

Last edited by JPSM; 08-19-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #225
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well in personality Tsunade or Sakura cause lately she is beeing transformed in a second Tsunade, is more like to Chi Chi (Fiery temper, that solves a lot of things with a punch), and Shikamaru and Naruto are more like Goku (a lot of food in the meals and the urge to train hard from naruto and that "I don't mind, I don't care, I just want to sleep" from Shikamaru)
Lol, that's true.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #226
Hinata:)
Veteran Chunin

Hinata:) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah it is
Old 08-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #227
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Uotsan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well, there's still Danzo and Madara to kill off. And right now we're in, August? That means...we got around 4 months? I think it may be done around that time. Maybe a little longer.

I just care that...Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Hinata and have mini Naruto and Hinatas running around. xD

It's bound to happen, look at Dragonball Z maaaaaan, Kishi-sama explained how it infulenced him and its his favorite. So, he's likely to use the same formula or something similar. XD

Naruto = Goku
Hinata = Chi Chi

look em up, Hinata resembles Chi Chi! O_O
you forgot kabuto and kisame
Old 08-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #228
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
dbz was awsome but i hope naruto has a good ending.
right I hated how dbz ended they should have made more of them to redeem themselves of the gt series
Old 08-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #229
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Well it's more than loooks. Personality is important too. Hinata DOES resemble Chi chi, and Naruto is alot like Goku if you compare theyre personalities.
If your going by personality then sakura is more like chichi. and Hinata. well when it comes to liking someone hinata is like krillin and android 18.lol krillin.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #230
Veteran Chunin

yeah.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:21 AM   #231
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uotsan View Post
right I hated how dbz ended they should have made more of them to redeem themselves of the gt series
the only bad thing with DBZ is that it became so repetitive. Like a bad guy would show up, Earth would be on the verge of blowing up, one of the main characters would die, the rest would kill the bad guy then bring the dead ppl back to life, Earth wouldn't blow up then years later another bad guy would show up and earth would be on the verge of blowing up again, then another main character would die, blah blah blah. At some point it just became the same thing over and over so you kinda got bored with it after a while. Vegeta was the only Saiyan that kept me going woo!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #232
Veteran Chunin

yeah.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:48 AM   #233
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I thought this was Naruto Chapter 459 Disscusion not DBZ.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:49 AM   #234
Veteran Chunin

it is..