Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #21
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: forum movie theatere

*runs back and chidoris the ground* ha! this is the ultimate laser pointer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #22
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiveh125 View Post
hmmm idk
well take your time
kzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #23
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
*runs back and chidoris the ground* ha! this is the ultimate laser pointer.
go to theatere number 2 please
Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #24
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i want pocorn now.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #25
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to jiveh125 Send a message via Skype™ to jiveh125

how about the orphan?

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

~Figment Of Your Imagination~

Black Veil Brides & Asking Alexandria <3

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
jiveh125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #26
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
how about the orphan?
ok lets go *walks in theatere with you*
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #27
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmmm ima mess up your date kzilla./

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #28
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

ewww i just steped on some gum

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 08-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #29
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
hmmm ima mess up your date kzilla./
you made that sound wierd O_O
Quote:
ewww i just steped on some gum
its a brand new theatre how is there gm on the floor?
Old 08-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #30
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol idk

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

Old 08-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #31
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

wow i love this movie.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #32
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

im scared.whats gonna happen next.what she gonna do w/tht knife.ahhh *hides behind kzilla2OOO*

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

Old 08-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #33
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

watches kzilla from the balcony.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #34
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

boo haha i got you sissy kun!!
.Minato uzumaki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #35
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

0oh no0

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

I miss the Old Forum

Old 08-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

oh sorry am i messing up your date
Old 08-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
ShariKage
Drama Queen

minato, my job.

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #38
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

my job now.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #39
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

shes my sister i can be here if i want i wasent trying to mess up her date i just wanted to the the movie
Old 08-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #40
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

*comes n with laser pointer*
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum, forum movie theatere, movie, theatere