Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

thelastuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Michael Jackson... Oh boy.

Okay so I was on myspace and my friends sent me a message about MJ and said that he was weird and that he was child molester and a lot of other mean things... So i want to kno wat u guys think. Was he weird? If so why?? And was he in fact guilty of child molestation?? Or did u just not like him and why.. If you did like him then why?? Oh and you can post your favorite MJ songs if you want...

READY

SET

DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way i loved MJ...
Old 08-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

Default Re: Michael Jackson... Oh boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
For gods sake

He has a freakin faris wheel in his back yard to attract the freakin suburban kids
he named his son "blanket" which in my opinion sounds like ummm yeah he had some fun
His music is terrible and he tried to be white which in my opinion is racist he didn't want to be who he was
so there
Wow wasn't expecting that... Sir or Mam(not really aware) have u ever listened to his music before?? Seriously because if u have there's no way u could say its terrible... And the man had a freakin skin disease called vertiligo(not sure if spelled right) so cut him some slack there...
Old 08-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I agree with you on the Vertiligo part. That couldn't be helped.

But different people have different opinions on if or not they like his music.

I personally liked it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
For gods sake

He has a freakin faris wheel in his back yard to attract the freakin suburban kids
he named his son "blanket" which in my opinion sounds like ummm yeah he had some fun
His music is terrible and he tried to be white which in my opinion is racist he didn't want to be who he was
so there
Exxxxcccussseee me. He had a skin condition. Seriously. That is all I have to say.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

Never f*cking mind god I'm never going to another thread that says "Micheal Jackson" AGAIN! *leaves*

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Old 08-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #6
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

.....Michael Jackson Was A Great Person......His Youngest Is "Price Michael Jackson ll"
His Middle child is "Paris Marie Jackson" His Oldest Is "Prince Michael Jackson l" He Cared About His Fans And He Was Someone Who Wouldn't Hurt ANY Child.So How Is He A Bad Person?He Had Great Talent!Everyone Will Remember Him As THE KING OF POP!(i peronally like his music too ^.^)

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
Old 08-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Wow Anbu you sooooo lost my respect their. That was a skin condition that couldn't be help. He was abused as a child and never had a real childhood.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #8
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Never f*cking mind god I'm never going to another thread that says "Micheal Jackson" AGAIN! *leaves*

...That's mature.xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Wow Anbu you sooooo lost my respect their. That was a skin condition that couldn't be help. He was abused as a child and never had a real childhood.
Yes, this is true.

He never really got to be a child. so his personality was a little "weird", and he was very irresponsible, but he wasn't a bad guy.

My guess is he just never learned how to be an adult; he didn't have too many fatherly role models.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

So this is what i don't get... How can people say he was this and he was that and accuse him of such things like molesting a child... MJ was so respectful to everyone. He called for world peace sometimes in his songs. Songs such as "heal the world" and "we are the world". He donated million to children and actually broke a record doing it... So it really saddens me that people today in this world could be so cruel... I mean really...How could u just pick someone apart like that... like wow.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

MJ Rocks*
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
Old 08-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #12
CrimsonCatClan
Apprentice Genin

CrimsonCatClan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

His son "Blanket" is actually names Prince Michael II. Michael Jackson was never found guilty of child molestation, but he carried the stain of the accusations with him for the rest of his life. I think he was a child at heart and needed professional help in dealing with past abuse and the lack of a childhood. I think that he left himself open to attacks by other people and they took advantage of the fact. He was a great musician and dancer but a disturbed man caught in his childhood.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #13
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

smooth criminal!!
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #14
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In a interview Micheal Jackson did say that his dad abused him.Really I think that the news is just overhyping his death.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
-deidara-
Genin Elite

-deidara- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Michael Jackson... Oh boy.

Quote:
ya like seriously . i agree wit u
Old 08-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #16
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thread is gonna be closed. MJ is not a good thing to debate. specially when you are asking for favorite song too, keep this kinds of debates to the off topic area. thanks.

if anyone feels the need to stop me from locking it, say something now. ill be back in 5
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

Old 08-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #17
goujin
Chunin Exam Participant

goujin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he was not,he was wierd in ways (but all humans are its what makes us unique) and he did not molest

sis:itachifangirl1
best friends:raiden,animelover

quotes
"i'm here to kick @$$ and play card games,and i'm all out of cards"-littlekuriboh

"deaths too good for you"-akuma

"you're already dead"-kenshiro

"imma firrrin meh lazar!!!"-shoop da whoop banana
Old 08-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The man died, please just stop talking like this and move on.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #19
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
The man died, please just stop talking like this and move on.
that settles it, its locked.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

Closed Thread