Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Cool and 856

Got it!

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

um......whats this topic about?

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Genin Elite

007 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wats this about

Im a lycan, so fear me and our race

My nindo: try your hardest,no matter what.

leader of the tailed host clan

sisters garraswerewolf Soccer Ninja 21
bro Revan
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:41 AM   #4
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What?
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:07 AM   #5
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

nice ms. vidda. you are cool and awesome!
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

What? xD

EDIT: You realize this is from May right? xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #7
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

????????nick?
Old 08-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
????????nick?
......Yea?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #9
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
......Yea?
cool and 856 xD i like.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:17 AM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
cool and 856 xD i like.
I don't get it xD

/Heil

Old 08-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #11
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

i don't get it either! hahaha
i love you ms vidda!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #12
Sasquatchistan
Genin

Sasquatchistan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u got chapter 856?
Sasquatchistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #13
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@ people who don't get it:

This topic was made by a Spambot (Robot programmed to spam) but Vidda reported it and the mods deleted it. The ad the Spambot made was deleted but the topic wasn't, for some reason.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote