Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #81
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasori fan club (no haters plz) ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
tobad somone useless killed him that makes me mad.
Don't be dissen Sakura she is awesome! Weird huh? She killed my fav char and now I like her, I guess I was impressed. (I know she had Chiyo's help, and Sasori let himself die, but still I was impressed.)
Sasori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #82
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara rules View Post
hes my second fav plus sasori and deidara is my favorite all time anime team.
Mine 2, I like their arguements.
I wish I could of seen Orochimaru and Sasori when they were on a team.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #83
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori12 View Post
Don't be dissen Sakura she is awesome! Weird huh? She killed my fav char and now I like her, I guess I was impressed. (I know she had Chiyo's help, and Sasori let himself die, but still I was impressed.)
same here i like sasuke yet he killed deidara (i guess i was impressed by his jutsu)
Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #84
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i still say sakura is overated at this point she only had one fight.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #85
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori12 View Post
Mine 2, I like their arguements.
I wish I could of seen Orochimaru and Sasori when they were on a team.
yeah..., you think they might have at least shown some flashbacks or somthin. to bad they didnt
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #86
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
same here i like sasuke yet he killed deidara (i guess i was impressed by his jutsu)
Ya me 2.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #87
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yeah..., you think they might have at least shown some flashbacks or somthin. to bad they didnt
That would of been cool.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #88
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ignored again. sigh blows people up.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #89
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

1. why do you like sasori? hes the patiner of deidara

2. which one of sasori's jutsu do you like the best? the one where he spits fire out of his hands

3. whats your favorit battle involving sasori? sasori vs sakura

4. whats your favorite color XD yellow

5. which of sasori's puppets is your favorite? hiruko all the way

6. which out of all his wepons is your favorite? hiruko's tail

7. whos art looks coolest deidara's art or sasori's art deidaras *stairs off, starts whistling*
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #90
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ignored again. sigh blows people up.
how were you ignored you didnt ask a question
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #91
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he he or did i smiles evily.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #92
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-.-..... wha?
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #93
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

nobody knows but the puppet master.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #94
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
nobody knows but the puppet master.
O_O *studers* t-the p-pupet master????????
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:30 PM   #95
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
O_O *studers* t-the p-pupet master????????
That would be Sasori.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #96
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

or it could be madrra.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #97
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Don't try 2 confuse me. Only I can do that, and I don't know why but I'm pretty sure I had it coming.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:33 PM   #98
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

nah u did nothing wrong.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #99
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

can someone give me rep for one of my posts here? please, just so i can use it as a link to the SG. thats also why i give rep to every one that joins, so they can use it as a link to this FC.
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #100
Xiaoun
Genin

Xiaoun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Nuu deidara killed himself remember? splodey.
I wanna join ;D I love sasodei lol
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Marisa Kirisame
Flandre Scarlet
Favorite KHR characters:
Mammon
Fran
Belphegor
Kyoya Hibari
Lal Mirch
Xiaoun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags