Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win? The Fourth Hokage or the First Hokage?
Fourth Hokage (Namikaze Minato) 5 41.67%
First Hokage (Senju Hashirama) 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Konan9
Chunin

Konan9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Minato vs. First Hokage

Who would win? The Fourth Hokage? Or the founder of Konoha? (If this has already been posted somewhere just ignore this thread and go to the other one )
TELL ME REASONS.

I would choose Minato.

When the Third Hokage was fighting Orochimaru; and Orochimaru used Kuchiyose Endotensei (Summoning reanimation), Sarutobi made sure that the third would not rise. A reasonable guess is that the third is Minato, which means that Sarutobi counted Minato as the most challenging to fight of all the other Hokages.
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!
Awesomest Sisters EVER: Shikamarulover18, Kassie, Ellie, Hinata91
Just a "friend": Kyousei
Favorite Aloe Vera Plant: Zetsu
PM me if you want to be in it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!~

Last edited by Konan9; 08-17-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato vs. First Hokage

First Hokage. Minato can't do anything if Hashirama creates a forest. And he also has Bijuu control, which even Gamabunta can't stand up to.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Correct, he can pretty much block the Transporting Kunai with his forest. The first is a close range fighter, from the jutsu's I've seen and that have been reported, the First however is long range.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

first hokage

Old 08-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #5
Konan9
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
first hokage
Your reason?
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Old 08-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #6
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Minato. With his lightning speed he could beat him.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

1st Hokage for reasons above.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #8
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

I believe the 4th would win, you've seen the 1st's speed, he is no match for the 4th
Old 08-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
Konan9
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
I believe the 4th would win, you've seen the 1st's speed, he is no match for the 4th
FINALLY!!! Geez, nearly everyone was against me. Thank you Shikamaru!
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Old 08-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
Konan9
Chunin

My poor first thread... it's dead
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Old 08-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Hashirama would pwn Minato, people think he could speedblitz Hashirama but he needs to use his kunai to move that fast, and if Hashirama sets up a huge forest, Minato will have to jump for his life to survive, and if Hashirama uses Bringer of Darkness, Minato can't see and therefore is defenseless against Hashirama.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:13 AM   #12
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yondaime would stomp the the shodaime

Reasons::

1-He is more faster
2-Forest can't do anything against speed yondaime can Spread his kunais all over the battlefield to make easy to transport
3-He has toad summons and Boss summon

The only problem for Minato is Bringer of the darkness ..... But i think he can surpress it
Old 08-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #13
abby750
Genin Elite

abby750 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

firts hokage becase's better
Old 08-26-2009, 09:17 AM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Yondaime would stomp the the shodaime

Reasons::

1-He is more faster

2-Forest can't do anything against speed yondaime can Spread his kunais all over the battlefield to make easy to transport

3-He has toad summons and Boss summon

The only problem for Minato is Bringer of the darkness ..... But i think he can surpress it

1. Grammar fail...
. Yes, and Hashirama's going to stand there and watch him do that.
. And...? Hashirama can control Bijus. Also, he can use Wood Jutsu on the summons.
A
s for Bringer of Darkness - You THINK he can suppress it but can he truly do that?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #15
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

first would win because the powers he have no one had only yamato but hi dont have so stron first even defeat madara who hwve mangekyo own and his brother he would win the fourth hokage,the third ist the fourth hokage.
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #16
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Fourth would win, the youngest of the Hokages, is always the most powerful.

but the Fourth has too many abilities, to overlook.
so, he has FTG, which will allow him to dodge attacks,
the rasengan.
sealing jutsu.
Death Reaper Seal, etc.
I say fourth.
but would be a close battle.

but --_--"
I accidentally voted for Hashirama, I wanted to vote for Minato....................

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 08-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
The Fourth would win, the youngest of the Hokages, is always the most powerful.

but the Fourth has too many abilities, to overlook.
so, he has FTG, which will allow him to dodge attacks,
the rasengan.
sealing jutsu.
Death Reaper Seal, etc.
I say fourth.
but would be a close battle.

but --_--"
I accidentally voted for Hashirama, I wanted to vote for Minato....................
The whole "the next generation surpasses the other" is incorrect, otherwise Tsunade would be stronger than Hashirama, Tobirama, and Hiruzen but she's not. And Sakura aint gonna beat Jiraiya.

Flying Thunder God requires open space to throw a kunai, but if Hashirama makes a forest there won't be necessary room to travel quickly enough to kill Hashirama.

Rasengan is not all that powerful, Kabuto, who is inferior to Hashirama, tanked it, and it is a close range attack that Minato will never get a chance to use.

We don't even know what his sealing jutsu are, we can't assume he has Five-Pronged Seal or anything like that.

Reaper Death Seal requires you to grab your opponent at close range, an impossible task for Minato, and in the end, both people die, meaning Minato would tie at best.

Also, if Hashirama used Bringer of Darkness, Minato can't do anything to defend.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #18
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

v-valentien posted in interveiw about masashi
and he said the strongest dead ninja was minato and maybe sandaime(sarutobi/3rdhokage)
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
v-valentien posted in interveiw about masashi
and he said the strongest dead ninja was minato and maybe sandaime(sarutobi/3rdhokage)
If Minato shows more moves then he can win, but right now he can't with his shown abilities.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #20
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well obviously if the writer of the series says he can win
then he can win
and he is extremely fast and can teleport
he'd easily be able to get behind hashimara and rasengan him
so yes minato is better
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!

Tags
first hokage, fourth hokage, minato, vs.