Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-31-2009, 05:51 PM   #81
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What if Rukia and Orihime asked you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
I got flamethrowers,rocket laucher's,and yes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Chuck Norris
and getting that last one wasn't cheap.
not that I plan to fight back, but I have Jackie Chan, so HA! He can beat all of those things. But I'm not fighting you so we have nothing to quarell over
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #82
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I got flamethrowers,rocket laucher's,and yes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Chuck Norris
and getting that last one wasn't cheap.
That's a Chuck Norris Cut Out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:03 PM   #83
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

LOL good one.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:05 PM   #84
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
LOL good one.
I know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:05 PM   #85
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello again.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #86
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Hello again.
Yo dude
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #87
Zuko
Apprentice Genin

Zuko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I kinda like Orihime more. Well my opinion any way. I also like Rukia also. Remember on one of the beginning episodes of Bleach where Ichigo takes care of Rukia until shes feeling better and he let her stay in her closet every day? And Ichigo is going to bed at night and shes still there? Who else finds it weird that Ichigo was having a girl stay in his closet everytime he goes to bed at night? Do you find that weird or is it just me?
Zuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #88
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it's kinda weird.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 08-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #89
Zuko
Apprentice Genin

Zuko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
it's kinda weird.
Yeah, I mean. If I knew a girl and she wasn't feeling well and I was taking care of her. I wouldn't keep her in a closet and hide her from my parents. They will find that suspicious.
Zuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #90
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes they would.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #91
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

lol very funny
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #92
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I'd release the geese at Rukia and Orihime.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:39 AM   #93
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

why would you do that
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #94
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Their appearances
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 08-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #95
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so u hate them because they way they look ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #96
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so u hate them because they way they look ?
No. It's not that. I'd let release the geese towards Rukia and Orihime.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 08-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #97
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i can respect that.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #98
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i can respect that.
Are you referring to the geese post?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 08-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #99
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yea u do what u gotta do man i think you are very funny and cool.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #100
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko View Post
I kinda like Orihime more. Well my opinion any way. I also like Rukia also. Remember on one of the beginning episodes of Bleach where Ichigo takes care of Rukia until shes feeling better and he let her stay in her closet every day? And Ichigo is going to bed at night and shes still there? Who else finds it weird that Ichigo was having a girl stay in his closet everytime he goes to bed at night? Do you find that weird or is it just me?
No, this is a perfectly normal thing to do, xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote