Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Does God exist?

There are songs about him, stories about him, books about him, movies about him, entire religions about him. Most people know him as being omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, that gives him supreme ruler of the universe, life and morals. They say he has the power to destroy entire cities in a rain of fire, bring plagues, and bring darkness to the day. Some even claim to have seen him and spoken to him. Yet people say he doesn't exist. What do you think?
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Does God exist?

Didn't you already make a topic about this.

Oh well, doesn't matter.

No, God does not exist. You people believe whatever you want, i'm not going to laugh at you.......at least, not to your face anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I used to believe he exists but I just don't know anymore.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What is god?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

yea i believe in God

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #6
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Didn't you already make a topic about this.

Oh well, doesn't matter.

No, God does not exist. You people believe whatever you want, i'm not going to laugh at you.......at least, not to your face anyway.
That other thread was about believing in him or not. This thread is about only God himself.

Good to see people already being honest.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can't say, we don't have enough evidence. I believe the bible can't be wrong. They will take all history evidence and if one changes the bible will probably be punish so I dout it has been change. Even with many other religions. We can't tell for sure if other reason are truly real or not. I can understand that there could be a possibly a god but with many religions and different types of god to believe in it just make it difficult to choose which path to trust.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
yea i believe in God
Wait, you didn't believe Santa Claus existed, but you think God exits?
Old 08-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #9
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Wait, you didn't believe Santa Claus existed, but you think God exits?
God and Santa Claus are two different people though. Totally different.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #10
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

I believe so.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #11
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベーゼル View Post
God and Santa Claus are two different people though. Totally different.
Can you even say they are people based on what they can do? The two are a like in the sense that they both have evidence supporting their existence, yet one is disregarded as make-believe/fake simply because someone told them so. Can I tell you that God is fake or made up and make you change your mind about him like they do with the other?
Old 08-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Can you even say they are people based on what they can do? The two are a like in the sense that they both have evidence supporting their existence, yet one is disregarded as make-believe/fake simply because someone told them so. Can I tell you that God is fake or made up and make you change your mind about him like they do with the other?
I can't trust by people say things. I need evidence before believe in such things as god or Santa or what ever the subject may be. I am those type of people who just want to see the truth before fall into something.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #13
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

yes...
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #14
nano
Genin

nano is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to nano

God does not exist. Seriosuly, WHERE'S the proof of it? 579642180 years ago, people created God simply to give answers to things they could not understand. Basically, they used him to explain the unexplainable, and yet, people still buy into it today... haha

The simple answer to this thread is that he does not exist until someone proves otherwise.
./__ .....\ . ( is approved by nano..)
(,,,)/\_;_.), .",-------------------^
(_,_)o..o|_) . /
.(,)___3_/)
..^......^
nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:39 AM   #15
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano View Post
God does not exist. Seriosuly, WHERE'S the proof of it? 579642180 years ago, people created God simply to give answers to things they could not understand. Basically, they used him to explain the unexplainable, and yet, people still buy into it today... haha

The simple answer to this thread is that he does not exist until someone proves otherwise.
Prove He doesn't exist :P. God does exist.
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:40 AM   #16
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
I used to believe he exists but I just don't know anymore.
Why is that?
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote