Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:39 AM   #41
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Zetsu-Obito theory

Big Negative.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:00 AM   #42
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto

How could he be, he got smushed by a huge boulder and then got sealed in there by Earth villlage ninja in the Kakashi Chronicles...

Old 08-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #43
NarutoBankai
Apprentice Genin

NarutoBankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But I really am finding it hard to belive how he is part of zetsu all of him was crushed.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:58 AM   #44
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBankai View Post
But I really am finding it hard to belive how he is part of zetsu all of him was crushed.
If you remember the ninja who used the jutsu was immediately killed by Kakashi after Obito was crushed. Perhaps he wasn't actually killed and used some jutsu to form his and Obitos body and mind together as one.

It's a far stretch, but I believe firmly that Obito is somehow alive because he
Spoiler:
wasn't there to meet Kakashi when he "died" like Kakashi's father.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #45
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
If you remember the ninja who used the jutsu was immediately killed by Kakashi after Obito was crushed. Perhaps he wasn't actually killed and used some jutsu to form his and Obitos body and mind together as one.

It's a far stretch, but I believe firmly that Obito is somehow alive because he
Spoiler:
wasn't there to meet Kakashi when he "died" like Kakashi's father.
Spoiler:

well even minato or rin(kakashi had said he had that he couldnt protect her)wernt there to meet him....
Old 08-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

This theory is quite interesting. Thank you for sharing it!

Though the creator of the video has definitely brought up some good points, the likelihood of this theory being true is unfortunately quite slim. But, who knows for sure? The world of Naruto has seen many dramatic twists before!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
SaiyoichiUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Sitting In Complete Darkness, Waiting For The Moonlight
SaiyoichiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont think its true

I Adopted: Sai, Yachiru, Orihime, Sango, Ryuk, Ai.

Saiyoichi: I Have A Dream!
Father: And Whats That!
Saiyoichi: To Have A Dream!
My Theme Song:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Brothers Theme:
Old 08-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #48
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
Spoiler:

well even minato or rin(kakashi had said he had that he couldnt protect her)wernt there to meet him....
Spoiler:
I obviously can't say anything for sure about Rin because we have no idea what happened to her that killed her. However, the fact that she wasn't their could mean that she had nothing to regret that had to do with Kakashi. The same would go with Minato.

Kakashi's father regretted not being able to see his son grow up to be the man he became and the fact that he thought Kakashi didn't respect him. This made him wait for Kakashi and him to be able to talk before moving on.

With Obito, it is kind of the same, but still different. Obito was living on inside of Kakashi as his left eye. While he may not have been able to think or act for himself, he was spiritually living on inside of Kakashi. Now this would mean that when Kakashi died, so did the "spirit" of Obito so he should have been there to meet him.

You could look at it another way as well. Obito trusted Kakashi to take care of Rin and protect her. However, Kakashi failed at doing this sometime in his life. This would mean that Kakashi couldn't keep his promise and that Obito would regret ever trusting in Kakashi with something so important to him.

The latter one is much more believable in my opinion.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #49
Kyuubi<3
Genin

Kyuubi<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that does make alot of sense now that i think about it
Old 08-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #50
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I saw this too. Honestly, I don't think this is true, but it is a really good theory.

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #51
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

holy crap!!! I think i beleve it!!!! O_o
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
Old 08-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #52
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
I saw a video on youtube about Zetsu=Obito or more half a Zetsu.

So thanks to nexthokage for telling about it.
Spoiler:

Firstly:
Does anyone remember what Zetsu sometimes says when he appears?
"Zuzuzu"
That is the exact same thing the Ninja said in chapter 240 P 6 to Obito.
Even using the same Jutsu where he appeared out the earth.

Also in 243 P 11.top pic when the lad is is using rock releasement look at about the middle rock of the boulder on his left.If you look right you can see something in the shape of a face.(As we know Zetsu can merge with the area around him).

Also P 15 in the same one.
On the right bottom corner from kakashi speech bubble where he says:
"...Something like this wouldnt have happened"
We see something very similar! And infact it does resemble a face a lot as well.

There is another one o chapter 243 P 15.Right beside kakashis speech bubble consisting of "........" and this strongly remarks an eye.

Now if you think this is BS in known terms these are known as "Easter Eggs" also if you look at these pics yourself you'll be shocked too.

But there is more prove:
Madara asked if Zetsu had recorded everything he saw between Sasuke and Itachi.
He didnt had anything with him and the Sharingan is also a record eye right?Ok your gonna say know but he doesnt have one.His right eye is red so I guess the Sharingan could be damaged but still functional.

Another thing: In the Uchiha battle a convo between both Zetsu half's.
"How is Sasuke not collapsed to the ground?He just got hit with Tsukuyomi"
The other half says:
"No he didnt yet hit.He overcame it."
"He did?How could someone with a regular Sharingan beat someone with with the Mangekyou?"
"The Sharingan is just another tool that some Ninja can use.A tool only as powerful as the shinobi who uses it.An expert with a stone can still beat a novice with a Shuriken.All he needs is more skill and more power power so basically Itachi underestimated Sasuke's Potentail."

Now how come someone like Zetsu would know that?Only an Uchiha would know.

Obito's personality:
When zetsu,madara and Zetsu wanted to seal Killerbee Zetsu said something:
"It takes forever when there's only a few of us."

Sound alot like a Obito "bored" comment.

"ahahaha A tentacle"
and that sounds like a "fun" comment by Obito.

But there is way more.
There has to be a reason why zetsu has remained such a mystery throughout the series and that is Masashi must have something special planned for him and this might be it.
EG: Zetsu is the the one who might die like Sasori,Deidara etc.
But he is still alive and was the 3rd Akatsuki member appearing.

Also Madara is probably involved of Obito turning into Zetsu somehow.
Probably that is why Zetsu said "Tobi's a good boy" also sounds like a Thank You.

Just a little theory.Its improbable but very possible.
in all honesty.

i noticed the parts from the anime like how zetsu said tobi's a good boy

the others though make complete sense and I agree with this logic completely.

actually with this sorta info you make it much more likely that zetsu is indeed half obito half that other guy.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #53
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ive always lead to the side of somerthing misterious from tobi there been many theory but this one might be it but at the we will know the real tobi

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
Old 08-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #54
uchiha_survivor68
Apprentice Genin

uchiha_survivor68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Spoiler:

Firstly:
"Zuzuzu"

Also in 243 P 11.top pic when the lad is is using rock releasement look at about the middle rock of the boulder on his left.If you look right you can see something in the shape of a face.(As we know Zetsu can merge with the area around him).

We see something very similar! And infact it does resemble a face a lot as well.

There is another one o chapter 243 P 15.Right beside kakashis speech bubble consisting of "........" and this strongly remarks an eye.

Now if you think this is BS in known terms these are known as "Easter Eggs" also if you look at these pics yourself you'll be shocked too.

But there is more prove:
He didnt had anything with him and the Sharingan is also a record eye right?Ok your gonna say know but he doesnt have one.His right eye is red so I guess the Sharingan could be damaged but still functional.

The other half says:
"He did?How could someone with a regular Sharingan beat someone with with the Mangekyou?"
"The Sharingan is just another tool that some Ninja can use.A tool only as powerful as the shinobi who uses it.An expert with a stone can still beat a novice with a Shuriken.All he needs is more skill and more power power so basically Itachi underestimated Sasuke's Potentail."

Obito's personality:

"ahahaha A tentacle"

But there is way more.
There has to be a reason why zetsu has remained such a mystery throughout the series and that is Masashi must have something special planned for him and this might be it.

Probably that is why Zetsu said "Tobi's a good boy" also sounds like a Thank You.

I can agree with the "zu zu zu" part, some what, cause there is a chance that the person from the Kakashi Chronicles, could of been using the same jutsu that Zetsu uses. Especially since no one knows where Zetsu came from, so he could be from perhaps the same village.

I also saw the face on chapter 243, pg 15. But I didn't see the others. (I'm horrible at finding stuff, so I don't have much of an opinion on this one.)

I also have no opinion for the "recording Sasuke vs Itachi battle", cause I couldn't come up with any other conclusion.

For the "how does Zetsu know so much about the Sharingan?", since Zetsu is on Madara side and chances are that he would know.

For the "Obito's personality", I can agree but since Zetsu is split in half, it could just be that one is more serious that the other or that Kishimoto just happened to give one side this personality.

For the last one, I have no idea or conclusion. Except for one. Kishimoto keeps everything a mystery so us fans can talk and ponder about it. Just like the truth of Itachi, how did Kakashi get the sharingan, or (this is the one that I was thinking about) why does the 4th have the same hair and eye color and smile as Naruto. (I already know the answer, so no need to explain.) As I was saying, Kishimoto creates more mysteries which are always solved (or at least that's what I know/think) and that he doesn't try to leave unsolved unless it's supposed to lead to something else. Remember that this is only my opinion, thoughts, ect. The last thing that I want to say is that, if Obito is one of the Zetsu halves, and he was a good Konoha ninja, why would he be someone bad? (This links to the Obito personality, cause it seems unlikely that Zetsu would of just obtained Obito's personality.) But I do think that your idea can be true, or at least somewhat true. That is all.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #55
uchiha_survivor68
Apprentice Genin

uchiha_survivor68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Spoiler:
I obviously can't say anything for sure about Rin because we have no idea what happened to her that killed her. However, the fact that she wasn't their could mean that she had nothing to regret that had to do with Kakashi. The same would go with Minato.

Kakashi's father regretted not being able to see his son grow up to be the man he became and the fact that he thought Kakashi didn't respect him. This made him wait for Kakashi and him to be able to talk before moving on.

With Obito, it is kind of the same, but still different. Obito was living on inside of Kakashi as his left eye. While he may not have been able to think or act for himself, he was spiritually living on inside of Kakashi. Now this would mean that when Kakashi died, so did the "spirit" of Obito so he should have been there to meet him.

You could look at it another way as well. Obito trusted Kakashi to take care of Rin and protect her. However, Kakashi failed at doing this sometime in his life. This would mean that Kakashi couldn't keep his promise and that Obito would regret ever trusting in Kakashi with something so important to him.

The latter one is much more believable in my opinion.
I think that Obito's soul is partially inside of Kakashi, but the other parts have already passed away to heaven. So I think that the only thing that Obito regrets is not being friends with Kakashi sooner.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #56
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Spoiler:

Firstly:
"Zuzuzu"

But there is more prove:

The other half says:

Obito's personality:

"ahahaha A tentacle"

But there is way more.

I dont see it.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #57
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I thought maybe Zetsu got Obito out and Kakuzu patched him up.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #58
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

this is the greatest obito theory I've ever seen. It's so...imaginative.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #59
akatsuki_boy
Freshmen Academy Student

akatsuki_boy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That would be really weird, but it would also be cool!