Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #41
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Spin off shows?

Spin off of all the characters in the Hidden Leaf during the 2-year gap.........boring i know lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #42
tripsalot94
Apprentice Genin

tripsalot94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by None
I'd like to see a series on the Kakashi Gaiden storyline, or perhaps something revolving more around the time before the Ky?bi was sealed and Minato Namikaze.

YES YES YES!!!!!
tripsalot94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #43
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i would like to a sauske sereis showing how he got trained by orchimaru and hw he trained with kashi and all they way up to were he kills orchimaru and just enough episodes to set naruto vs sauske part 2.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:03 AM   #44
Tracer
Chunin

Tracer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Tracer

wow so we have kakashi gaiden now first spin off who is next i wonder i wonder! :mrgr een:: mrgreen:
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #45
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*gasp* You know what would be amazing? The Chunin exams during the Time Skip! That would be amazing because we would see the hardships of all of the Leaf Shinobi original genin and the same with the Sand Shinobi! Oh...I'd love that.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:43 PM   #46
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
If you think about it we all have someone other then naruto we want to know more about

I think there should be a spinoff show that fallows each village and a peticular ninja for example Garaa and the sand village

but that is an example each village dose not have to fallow a jinnurriki maybe a normal ninja
I agree. Gaara and his siblings need a show of their own. Perhaps we could find out a little more about their family history (Plus, their dad's name!)
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote