Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Guitar Hero

Does anyone play Guitar Hero? I do. On Guitar im on Expert and on Drums im on medium.
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Guitar Hero

Anyone?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i love that game bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:24 AM   #4
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakexd9 View Post
Does anyone play Guitar Hero? I do. On Guitar im on Expert and on Drums im on medium.

HOW CAN U DO EXPERT!!!? i can barely do that im only on guitar on hard trying 2 get on expert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

guitar hero is awesome! i can play on expert!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
HOW CAN U DO EXPERT!!!? i can barely do that im only on guitar on hard trying 2 get on expert
Skill! I type fast cuz i can move my fingers quick
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Like on Guitar hero
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
guitar hero is awesome! i can play on expert!
Yes. GH is awesome!

GH=Guitar Hero
Old 08-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #9
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i love that game bro
Awesome!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #10
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Skill! I type fast cuz i can move my fingers quick

yea i try doing that but my fingers feel like there being pulled apart but im getting better at it .....a little -_-

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #11
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

I feel like going to go play it now, but I will later.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #12
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yea i try doing that but my fingers feel like there being pulled apart but im getting better at it .....a little -_-
I just played it a lot then all of a sudden i was on expert!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #13
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

If you can keep a secret:

Spoiler:
When I first got it my Mom was better than me but now im on expert and she is on easy
Old 08-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

GH is awesome. I can play some songs on expert...I'm not all the way there, yet. I play on hard mostly.

Favorite GH song to play?

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I just played it a lot then all of a sudden i was on expert!
yea thats wat im doing when i play it now thats how i can do hard my fingers just get used 2 it

Quote:
If you can keep a secret:

Spoiler:
When I first got it my Mom was better than me but now im on expert and she is on easy

whoa no way when i 1st played guitar hero it was at my friends house who was able 2 play up 2 hard back then (he dont play video games anymore) but i pwned him and hes like whoa!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #16
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
GH is awesome. I can play some songs on expert...I'm not all the way there, yet. I play on hard mostly.

Witch one? GH3? GHWT?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #17
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yea thats wat im doing when i play it now thats how i can do hard my fingers just get used 2 it

whoa no way when i 1st played guitar hero it was at my friends house who was able 2 play up 2 hard back then (he dont play video games anymore) but i pwned him and hes like whoa!!!
Really? Amazing.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #18
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Witch one? GH3? GHWT?
I've played all of the Guitar Hero games, other than Aerosmith. World Tour is my favorite one so far.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #19
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah I love to play that game!!!
I play on hard, working on a couple songs on expert.
Its like my violin practice getting to move my fingers faster and
just reading things faster.
LOVE IT!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #20
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Really? Amazing.

yea it is i even amazed myself a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post

GHWT: re-education through labor by rise against, scream aim fire by bullet for my valentine, b.y.o.b by system of a down, the middle by jimmy eat world, misery buisness by paramore, and crazy train by ozzy osbourne

OZZY:THATS MEE!!!

DJ:yes we now and on smash hits through the fire and flames by dragonforce.....and thats it

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler: