Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default The Christian Topic

The one with that picture with the joke nobody really got....

I apologize for that, now that I look back on it, it was completly over the line. Apologies if I offended you guys. >.>

Having a forgiving moment, don't know why. Enjoy it cause it's a first.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:30 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: The Christian Topic

Hmm, so I did see flying horses earlier? Ok....*panics*

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:32 AM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wow...looks like Chidori has something referrable as a soul.....

Isnt this in the wrong topic though I dunno =/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:35 AM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

This also explains that scary dream about a German Apocalypse I had.......

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #5
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

O_o hmmm...
Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 AM   #6
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
The one with that picture with the joke nobody really got....

I apologize for that, now that I look back on it, it was completly over the line. Apologies if I offended you guys. >.>

Having a forgiving moment, don't know why. Enjoy it cause it's a first.
Regret? Are you the same TBC I've come to know?
Old 08-13-2009, 03:39 AM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra Kusabana View Post
Regret? Are you the same TBC I've come to know?
OH NOES!!! The Germans got to him like in my dream!!!

/Heil

Old 08-13-2009, 03:40 AM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
This also explains that scary dream about a German Apocalypse I had.......
"Abhout ze Bratwurst and Sauerkraut in ze pm?Ve zed us iz peazful"

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:47 AM   #9
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ill be locking this thread. any objections?
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

Old 08-13-2009, 04:34 AM   #10
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

Go right ahead.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:30 AM   #11
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

True thing itachi. Im really not in the mood to hear feedback anyway.
Closed Thread