Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #21
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: next naruto game for 360

everyone form original and shippuden

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #22
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hope the next naruto game for the 360 will be about shippuden already an have shippuden story line but longet then the one on naruto ultimate ninja 4 the game was great but the story was too short also i want shippuden charecters

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
avamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:07 AM   #23
altair465
Freshmen Academy Student

altair465 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: next naruto game for 360

ya i want to have the tailed beast people and the akutsuki members on it and all of the original characters too.
altair465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:40 AM   #24
sao13
Freshmen Academy Student

sao13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They should kinda make it like they made the DBZ games when I was younger. They should have All the current characters new and old, however for some of the older characters they could have the original naruto versions and the shippuden versions of the characters. Does anyone know if there is a game being planned? Because tbh I am about to buy my first naruto game on xbox 360, however I am wondering which one to buy. Should I just do them in order or skip to Broken Bond?
sao13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #25
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

360's are so much better than PS3'S ,so much more effort was put in to them,like the avatar system,buying games online instead of going to shops,downloadable arcade games,msn,a dashboard with loads of news on upcoming games and their release dates,video chat,music player(able to connect ipods),achievments earned in games(each achievment worth points which all add up,about 50 achievments per game,usually worth about 15 points each),reputation points..etc..theres some stuff the xbox has that the PS3 will never have..whoops I really went off topic there :O sorry guys...O but I do think however all the playstation naruto games that have came out so far are better than the ones that have came out for xbox,or DS or any other console..
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #26
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

O and Sao,if you watch the Naruto series then just skip to The Broken Bond cus its better then Rise of a Ninja, if you already know the storyline up to(or past) when the Leaf Village has been attacked by Orochimaru then you will understand the Broken Bond cus it starts off with Sarutobi fighting Orochimaru and ends with Sasuke leaving the Village,if you havent seen up to that bit then I am sooooo sorry for ruining it for you lol
Old 08-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #27
sao13
Freshmen Academy Student

lol its okay. judging by the name i assumed that anyways. But yea i have seen all the episodes, plus everyone plays xbox liveforbroken bond cuz it is the newest one, so i figure ill get some good matches online too.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 AM   #28
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Well when you do ,count on me to give ya a good match,you wont find a better Tsunade player
Old 08-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #29
sao13
Freshmen Academy Student

im planning on using gaara for matches. :P
Old 08-13-2009, 04:03 AM   #30
NarutoBankai
Apprentice Genin

NarutoBankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All Of Akatuski and yondaime most likely it will be based on shippuden so It's all going to be shippuden characters.
NarutoBankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sao13 View Post
im planning on using gaara for matches. :P
Ooooo I see Well just so ya know,I know how to block all his moves........but hey,theres still a chance you will win!a small chance lolz jk!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #32
sao13
Freshmen Academy Student

haha so i c, well i havent even played the vs online yet. and i only have 1 month left on my subscription. but yea when the time comes, ill message ya haha. i still wanna beat the sp first. and yea ill have way more time to play when i go back to college. that is if i can stay awake :P 4:30 a.m. practices for the crew team = epic exhaustion.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #33
shinobi665
Chunin Exam Participant

shinobi665 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well all the shippuden characters then all the hokages and fi you cud play as pain in the next one that wud be so cool
shinobi665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:11 AM   #34
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sao13 View Post
haha so i c, well i havent even played the vs online yet. and i only have 1 month left on my subscription. but yea when the time comes, ill message ya haha. i still wanna beat the sp first. and yea ill have way more time to play when i go back to college. that is if i can stay awake :P 4:30 a.m. practices for the crew team = epic exhaustion.
lol!!!Well ok ,just send me an invite whenever ya feel like it,remember its SGT Googlepod!!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #35
sao13
Freshmen Academy Student

haha okay.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #36
sao13
Freshmen Academy Student

and shinobi i got your PM, but i need 4 more posts to pm back :P so im going to make 4 more quick posts lol.