Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Uchiha master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Traveling one village at a time
Posts: 3,381
Rep Power: 10
Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default madara's plan

Does anyone know what the moon eye plan of madara is?
__________________
Those who break the rules are scum but those who betray there friends are even worse!
village hidden in the mountains ∩∩∩
Lil sis-UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL,darkdemonofthemist
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
Uzumaki17
Apprentice Genin
 
Uzumaki17's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Duh The best village the village Hidden in the leaves (michigan)
Posts: 192
Rep Power: 0
Uzumaki17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

i don't think it was explained yet i think we will just see it in action when it happens then we will know what the moon eye plan is
Uzumaki17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite
 
Densetsu_no_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In a new city
Posts: 423
Rep Power: 0
Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D
Default Re: madara's plan

Yea the moon's eye plan is still a mystery but I have a theory....
Spoiler:
Anytime the nine tails was summoned there was a full moon. The time he attacked Konoha when Yondaime sealed it. Also the time he fought against Shodai. Maybe this plan has him summoning the 7 bijuus he already has....idk just a theory...
__________________
The bird of Hermes is my name; eating my wings to make me tame.
Densetsu_no_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
JPSM
Genin
 
JPSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Rep Power: 0
JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
Yea the moon's eye plan is still a mystery but I have a theory....
Spoiler:
Anytime the nine tails was summoned there was a full moon. The time he attacked Konoha when Yondaime sealed it. Also the time he fought against Shodai. Maybe this plan has him summoning the 7 bijuus he already has....idk just a theory...
are you sure of it??I don't remember to see it, but probably that's not a coincidence, and remember that in the two times you said he used the Kyuubi, so what if he only was able to control the kyuubi when there was a full moon?like the full moon beeing in some kind related to some EMS special power that would allow him to control the Kyuubi??
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: madara's plan

Yeah seems plausible.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite
 
Densetsu_no_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In a new city
Posts: 423
Rep Power: 0
Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
are you sure of it??I don't remember to see it, but probably that's not a coincidence, and remember that in the two times you said he used the Kyuubi, so what if he only was able to control the kyuubi when there was a full moon?like the full moon beeing in some kind related to some EMS special power that would allow him to control the Kyuubi??

Yea in the manga when Madara and Shodai fought the full moon is right there and when Yondaime sealed it, there was a full moon that night. So I wouldn't be surprised if he could only control the Kyuubi on the night of a full moon with his EMS. So maybe he can control the others as well on the night of a full moon, again this is only theory...
__________________
The bird of Hermes is my name; eating my wings to make me tame.
Densetsu_no_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
JPSM
Genin
 
JPSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Rep Power: 0
JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
Yea in the manga when Madara and Shodai fought the full moon is right there and when Yondaime sealed it, there was a full moon that night. So I wouldn't be surprised if he could only control the Kyuubi on the night of a full moon with his EMS. So maybe he can control the others as well on the night of a full moon, again this is only theory...
about the Kyuubi attack I remember, but about the fight between him and the Shodaime didn't, and also, Itachi killing spree went during a full moon night, so we already know that Madara, trained Itachi, so probably he was there too...possibly some of his most powerfull techniques can only be done in a full moon night...
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite
 
Densetsu_no_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In a new city
Posts: 423
Rep Power: 0
Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D
Default Re: madara's plan

That might be the mystery behind the EMS, the full moon....
__________________
The bird of Hermes is my name; eating my wings to make me tame.
Densetsu_no_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
JPSM
Genin
 
JPSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Rep Power: 0
JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
That might be the mystery behind the EMS, the full moon....
That would explain at least why we don't saw already all his power....neither his EMS
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:35 AM   #10
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Nemico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Just Watching
Posts: 1,760
Rep Power: 0
Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Spoiler:

Madaras a heck of an interstin character
we still know so lil of him so whatever he does is gonna be no surprise
but i do wonder wat that moon eye plan.. good theories...
__________________
"Always account for Variable Change"
Nemico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #11
Deidara_1990
Genin
 
Deidara_1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Village Hidden In The Dimensions
Posts: 374
Rep Power: 0
Deidara_1990 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

good therory
__________________
The Village Hidden Within The Dimensions
forum family:
R/L sister: Yuki M Namakazi Uzumaki
Spoiler:
forum gf:Sukia
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.
Deidara_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #12
Shkin
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,645
Rep Power: 11
Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
Yea in the manga when Madara and Shodai fought the full moon is right there and when Yondaime sealed it, there was a full moon that night. So I wouldn't be surprised if he could only control the Kyuubi on the night of a full moon with his EMS. So maybe he can control the others as well on the night of a full moon, again this is only theory...
thinkin' about it now...theory sounds good...
a really good observer you are... to notice subtle things like that...
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #13
uchiha_survivor68
Apprentice Genin
 
uchiha_survivor68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Konohagakure
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 0
uchiha_survivor68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
Spoiler:

Madaras a heck of an interstin character
we still know so lil of him so whatever he does is gonna be no surprise
but i do wonder wat that moon eye plan.. good theories...
Moon eye plan?
uchiha_survivor68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #14
uchiha_survivor68
Apprentice Genin
 
uchiha_survivor68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Konohagakure
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 0
uchiha_survivor68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

If Madara can control the Kyuubi, then he could control all of the biju! He would have ultimate power!
uchiha_survivor68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #15
uchiha_survivor68
Apprentice Genin
 
uchiha_survivor68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Konohagakure
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 0
uchiha_survivor68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Kishimoto-sensei creates so many questions that not even the fans can answer.
uchiha_survivor68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Ero-Senin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: >.< there --->
Posts: 659
Rep Power: 0
Ero-Senin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

I have found something interesting while I was looking for more info about Madara and I found this: by the way this is not my idea I just found it I hope it's not against the rule to send it and thx to the person who came up with it.
Spoiler:
This might be far fetched and/or a too long read but bare with me.

Tsukuyomi is the god of the moon in Shinto and Japanese mythology.

Izanagi which was summoned by the first gods ended up creating Amaterasu (incarnation of the sun) from Izanagi's left eye, Tsukuyomi (incarnation of the moon) from his right eye, and
Susanoo (incarnation of storms and ruler of the sea) from his nose.

Izanagi went on to divide the world between them with Tsukuyomi taking control of the night and moon.

Sasuke used his left eye when he used his Amaterasu ability, opposed to Itachi who used his right for some reason. In this case it looks like Sasuke is the one in line with Shinto. Sasuke used his right eye to suppress Amaterasu. (Which makes sense because the reason why night and day never is together is in Shinto, because Amaterasu who represents the sun was furious with Tsukuyomi who represents the night. That is why the right 'eye of the moon' would supress the Amaterasu's fire created by the left 'eye of the sun goddess' and vice versa)

With that said lets move on to tobi/madara. In Naruto 386 page 11 | One Manga Itachi says "Today Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self. He is no longer worth being considered the greatest Uchiha."

This leads me to believe that Madara has lost some of his power, a huge key to understanding just what it is he has lost is that he(tobi) ever only shows his right eye. He is evitently covering up a secret about himself. I think he is covering up the fact that he has lost the power of is left eye, perhaps not completely who knows. Since why else would he purposely hide 50% of his EMS? Knowing this I can think of 2 plausible alternatives

1. Either the "Moon's Eye plan" is to cause whatever havoc he can with his right eye (the right eye of the moon) possibly something that could lead to a 4th ninja war. Possibly some kind of genjutsu on the Kages, as his eye is the one that deals with genjutsu. Something that stengthen this theory is that in Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga he says "I've had enough of being cautious" which suggests his plans are to take action in some form (what that is will be pretty impossible to determine until we get more clues) Another reason why it's his 'eye of the moon' that is still active is that he was able to put out the trap-amaterasu that Itachi planted on Sasuke. The less convincing alternative is that

2. He, much like Itachi, has reversed eye-order. His right eye is the Amaterasu eye meaning it's his 'eye of the moon' that has lost it's power. Therefor he means to restore it making him essentially immortal again. He could be restoring it by taking Sasuke's eye, afterall he knows Sasuke is planning to attack the Kages which means he would without a doubt have to use his MS.

What do you think of these 2 ideas? can you think of other plausible ideas too? Feel free to discuss

I've been thinking how Madara tends to operate when it's full moon. Helping Itachi with the Uchiha slaugher, the 9 tails attack on Konoha as examples.. I'm yet to figure out a connection with the full moon though.

as I said this is not mine idea and again thx to this person whoever s/he is ^^
if it against the rules please just tell me and I will delete this from here

but I found it quite interesting and I wanted to share it with you and this idea is very good.

P.S. if I can't post anything like this please tell ... just don't yell at me >.>
Ero-Senin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #17
Neji55
Apprentice Genin
 
Neji55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Village Hidden in the Shadows
Posts: 134
Rep Power: 0
Neji55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

I'm not sure.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A SPENDID NINJA IS BORN NOT MADE!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A man who stands for nothing falls for anything
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Student:naruto879
Neji55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #18
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Ero-Senin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: >.< there --->
Posts: 659
Rep Power: 0
Ero-Senin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji55 View Post
I'm not sure.
I hope not... I don't wanna get punished >.<

but the idea he came up with is very interesting and has lots of evidences too ^^ it worth to read it
Ero-Senin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #19
JPSM
Genin
 
JPSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Rep Power: 0
JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senin View Post
I have found something interesting while I was looking for more info about Madara and I found this: by the way this is not my idea I just found it I hope it's not against the rule to send it and thx to the person who came up with it.
Spoiler:
This might be far fetched and/or a too long read but bare with me.

Tsukuyomi is the god of the moon in Shinto and Japanese mythology.

Izanagi which was summoned by the first gods ended up creating Amaterasu (incarnation of the sun) from Izanagi's left eye, Tsukuyomi (incarnation of the moon) from his right eye, and
Susanoo (incarnation of storms and ruler of the sea) from his nose.

Izanagi went on to divide the world between them with Tsukuyomi taking control of the night and moon.

Sasuke used his left eye when he used his Amaterasu ability, opposed to Itachi who used his right for some reason. In this case it looks like Sasuke is the one in line with Shinto. Sasuke used his right eye to suppress Amaterasu. (Which makes sense because the reason why night and day never is together is in Shinto, because Amaterasu who represents the sun was furious with Tsukuyomi who represents the night. That is why the right 'eye of the moon' would supress the Amaterasu's fire created by the left 'eye of the sun goddess' and vice versa)

With that said lets move on to tobi/madara. In Naruto 386 page 11 | One Manga Itachi says "Today Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self. He is no longer worth being considered the greatest Uchiha."

This leads me to believe that Madara has lost some of his power, a huge key to understanding just what it is he has lost is that he(tobi) ever only shows his right eye. He is evitently covering up a secret about himself. I think he is covering up the fact that he has lost the power of is left eye, perhaps not completely who knows. Since why else would he purposely hide 50% of his EMS? Knowing this I can think of 2 plausible alternatives

1. Either the "Moon's Eye plan" is to cause whatever havoc he can with his right eye (the right eye of the moon) possibly something that could lead to a 4th ninja war. Possibly some kind of genjutsu on the Kages, as his eye is the one that deals with genjutsu. Something that stengthen this theory is that in Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga he says "I've had enough of being cautious" which suggests his plans are to take action in some form (what that is will be pretty impossible to determine until we get more clues) Another reason why it's his 'eye of the moon' that is still active is that he was able to put out the trap-amaterasu that Itachi planted on Sasuke. The less convincing alternative is that

2. He, much like Itachi, has reversed eye-order. His right eye is the Amaterasu eye meaning it's his 'eye of the moon' that has lost it's power. Therefor he means to restore it making him essentially immortal again. He could be restoring it by taking Sasuke's eye, afterall he knows Sasuke is planning to attack the Kages which means he would without a doubt have to use his MS.

What do you think of these 2 ideas? can you think of other plausible ideas too? Feel free to discuss

I've been thinking how Madara tends to operate when it's full moon. Helping Itachi with the Uchiha slaugher, the 9 tails attack on Konoha as examples.. I'm yet to figure out a connection with the full moon though.

as I said this is not mine idea and again thx to this person whoever s/he is ^^
if it against the rules please just tell me and I will delete this from here

but I found it quite interesting and I wanted to share it with you and this idea is very good.

P.S. if I can't post anything like this please tell ... just don't yell at me >.>
There is some point in it...that's for sure...but like I said before we need to see that all majora battles in which Madara took a part where at the moon light....so it wouldn't surprise me that, there would be some relation between the moon light and his power, and that thing about the eye could be it...it's wait and see, I think we will know more about this plan in the next chapters...
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #20
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Ero-Senin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: >.< there --->
Posts: 659
Rep Power: 0
Ero-Senin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: madara's plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
There is some point in it...that's for sure...but like I said before we need to see that all majora battles in which Madara took a part where at the moon light....so it wouldn't surprise me that, there would be some relation between the moon light and his power, and that thing about the eye could be it...it's wait and see, I think we will know more about this plan in the next chapters...
So right I can't wait for the next chapter. but it's really strange
Spoiler:
that idea makes sense but I dunno well I am sure that Madara lost someof his powers, because otherwise he wouldn't do what he has done so far.
Ero-Senin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.