Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Ero-Senin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Tobi .......

Well I was reading the manga again there is something what cought my attention ...
Spoiler:
Chapter 453 where Sasuke and his teammates r heading to Konoha and suddenly Tobi appear in front of them and a few mins after Zetsu appear too with the info that Danzo is the Hokage. After the conversation between Sasuke and Tobi, Sasuke decided to go to kill the kage. When he left the other halfof Zetsu stayed with tobi and tobi said something strange...

Zetsu: That went well.
Tobi: ...No... I can't believe Nagato used his RINNE TENSEI like that. It's supposed to be for me... What a betrayal... Even if Sasuke becomes more powerful than Nagato, if we can't control him, it's no use to us. ... I don't plan to sync him with GEDO MAZO for a while. ... I will just wait and see how it goes...

and after he talks aout Naruto and stuff with Zetsu about a plan called ''Moons's Eye Plan''

What I can't understand is why would Tobi need Rinne Tensei, and how could Sasuke become stonger than Nagato. It's just so misterious. and how can he syncs him with Gedo Mazo, I thought only Nagato can do that. Does somebody know the answer for these questions? and what the hell is he planning it's so annoying me that we dunno too much about him. It's so strange I dunno what he wants he is strong but he hasn't done anything yet. and the stuff about that sasuke stonger than Nagato is just strange how can he possibly ... and why the heck would he need the Rinne Tensei, is he dead or what? well I was just thinking about it for almost a day and it's annoying me do you guys know something about it? please tell =) Thaaaaanks
Ero-Senin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Tobi .......

Like you i dont have the answers, we will have to wait and see what will happen.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nice observation i suppose but i dont know why..
we'll just have to wait...
Old 08-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
No one knows currently, I noticed the "Rinne Tensei" part too, but couldn't figure out why he needed that, my best bet is, that he needs it, just in case he dies sometime, because of some reason.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Spoiler:
No one knows currently, I noticed the "Rinne Tensei" part too, but couldn't figure out why he needed that, my best bet is, that he needs it, just in case he dies sometime, because of some reason.
interesting may it be because
Spoiler:
he has or had a plan where he wants to die or he was worrying because of something what could kill him. And what about the Sasuke part does it make sense to anybody ? =/
Old 08-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Maybe...
Spoiler:
The Gedo Mazo takes the life of it's user. Thats why Madara needed Pein alive..Also they probably need a strong shinobi like Pein...So they need Sasuke to listen to them or it will be a waste....
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i'm not sure what it is...
it hasn't been stated yet.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
Maybe...
Spoiler:
The Gedo Mazo takes the life of it's user. Thats why Madara needed Pein alive..Also they probably need a strong shinobi like Pein...So they need Sasuke to listen to them or it will be a waste....
Do you think
Spoiler:
that they need him as a sacrifice to make that jutsu complete or to obtain great powers from the jinchuurikis?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #9
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senin View Post
Do you think
Spoiler:
that they need him as a sacrifice to make that jutsu complete or to obtain great powers from the jinchuurikis?

Spoiler:
It's very possible....Madara is going to use Sasuke for his own means...I wouldn't be surprised...
Old 08-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #10
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Spoiler:
It's very possible....Madara is going to use Sasuke for his own means...I wouldn't be surprised...
Spoiler:
Well you r right and I think the plan what he has got the name 'moon's eye' so it can be that it's because of Sasuke or maybe because of Itachi Uchiha because when Itachi mrdered his clan itwas ta night and he stand in front of the moon with his eyes.so maybe he isplanning something similar if you know what I mean.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well you r right and I think the plan what he has got the name 'moon's eye' so it can be that it's because of Sasuke or maybe because of Itachi Uchiha because when Itachi mrdered his clan itwas ta night and he stand in front of the moon with his eyes.so maybe he isplanning something similar if you know what I mean.

I just found this info from Narutopedia,
Spoiler:
As Nagato is now dead, Madara Uchiha claimed that they needed a new pawn to synchronize with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, which he intends to have Sasuke Uchiha for, but doesn't plan to do so yet, as Sasuke is proven difficult to manipulate.

Looks like that's exactly what he plans on doing...

Last edited by Err; 09-13-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Densetsu_no_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:10 AM   #12
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I just found this info from Narutopedia,
Spoiler:
As Nagato is now dead, Madara Uchiha claimed that they needed a new pawn to synchronize with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, which he intends to have Sasuke Uchiha for, but doesn't plan to do so yet, as Sasuke is proven difficult to manipulate.

Looks like that's exactly what he plans on doing...
woow
Spoiler:
Madara is such a tough guy. Sasuke is so silly to obey him. It's starting to get very interesting. oh by the way I forgot is the meeting a night? I mean the meeting of five kages just because maybe that's why the plan is called the moon's eye plan

Last edited by Err; 09-13-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:26 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I was reading the manga again there is something what cought my attention ...
Spoiler:
Chapter 453 where Sasuke and his teammates r heading to Konoha and suddenly Tobi appear in front of them and a few mins after Zetsu appear too with the info that Danzo is the Hokage. After the conversation between Sasuke and Tobi, Sasuke decided to go to kill the kage. When he left the other halfof Zetsu stayed with tobi and tobi said something strange...

Tobi: ...No... I can't believe Nagato used his RINNE TENSEI like that. It's supposed to be for me... What a betrayal... Even if Sasuke becomes more powerful than Nagato, if we can't control him, it's no use to us. ... I don't plan to sync him with GEDO MAZO for a while. ... I will just wait and see how it goes...

and after he talks aout Naruto and stuff with Zetsu about a plan called ''Moons's Eye Plan''

What I can't understand is why would Tobi need Rinne Tensei, and how could Sasuke become stonger than Nagato. It's just so misterious. and how can he syncs him with Gedo Mazo, I thought only Nagato can do that. Does somebody know the answer for these questions? and what the hell is he planning it's so annoying me that we dunno too much about him. It's so strange I dunno what he wants he is strong but he hasn't done anything yet. and the stuff about that sasuke stonger than Nagato is just strange how can he possibly ... and why the heck would he need the Rinne Tensei, is he dead or what? well I was just thinking about it for almost a day and it's annoying me do you guys know something about it? please tell =) Thaaaaanks
Spoiler:

Kishimoto said one character will turn blind.
What if that is Sasuke and he somehow obtains the Rinnegan to gain his sight back.That way he would be like Nagato.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #14
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:

What if that is Sasuke and he somehow obtains the Rinnegan to gain his sight back.That way he would be like Nagato.
you might be right O.o but
Spoiler:
Icouldn't imagine Sasuke with rinegan >.< he would look strange but there is something in this theory.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #15
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*waits to see more chapters*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #16
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:

I'm sorry but that makes me laugh.
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #17
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekatana View Post
I'm sorry but that makes me laugh.
XD laugh !!! xD
Old 08-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #18
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

lol but the only thing we can do is just wait T_T
Old 08-13-2009, 03:22 AM   #19
NarutoBankai
Apprentice Genin

NarutoBankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'd say that He'd want to gain some strange power my collecting the "Monsters" From all of the of the Jinkchurii and use it to take over the world but It's just a guess.
NarutoBankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:12 AM   #20
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBankai View Post
Spoiler:

I'd say that He'd want to gain some strange power my collecting the "Monsters" From all of the of the Jinkchurii and use it to take over the world but It's just a guess.
Oh yeah I totaly forgot about the Jinchuurikies you might be right they definately play a role in his plan