Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-08-2009, 05:12 AM   #21
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto's most epic fight *Spoiler*

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
We will defintely see a epic fight in the summit.
Look what who we have:
5 massively strong Kage's.
2 Guards each so 10 together.
Including:
Aoi: Whos has the Byakugan
Choojuro: One of the 7 swordsman
Kankuro: Now owning Sasori as puppet
etc.
Then we have Taka.
Both halfs of Zetsu.
Madara
Naruto,Kakashi and Yamato might be heading there as well.
Sakura makes her way as well.
Count it:
27 Ninja's!!

Everyone...we should be prepared cause I so know this will be epic....
A fight is inevitable for sure.
I hope there is a fight i want to see wat everyone can do...
Old 08-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #22
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Then all hell brakes loose.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:29 AM   #23
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really hope we have an epic fight!! That would be awesome.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #24
Junerz
Apprentice Genin

Junerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Too bad I'm gonna be on vacation and miss it... T___T
Junerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #25
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But Danzo is are real question
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #26
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

i sense a 4th Ninja World War on the horizon

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #27
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Okay I'm going to takes this one paragraph at a time.

1. That was simply an example, Naruto could do absolutely anything to prove that hatred is wrong, however I see this being much better for the story if it is during a war.

That is true, however the fact that The Fourth was so deadly doesn't mean he has good leadership. He basically told his comrades to simply throw his special kunai at the enemy and let him destroy them.

The point I was trying to make wasn't that the Byakugan couldn't find out the way he does what he does, or the weakness, but that if a direct descendant of the Hyuuga (Who is trained by masters of the byakugan) couldn't figure it out then someone who simply had it implanted most likely can't either. Unless of course he has had that Byakugan for a very long time or was trained by a Hyuuga to use it.

I'm assuming that Hirayshin no jutsu is Minato's space-time ninjutsu he had. If I'm wrong, tell me what it is. Naruto will master Hirayshin no jutsu, it is just a matter of when. I am only assuming this, but the series points towards this happening as a high possibility.

Naruto learns Rasen-Shuriken and surpasses Kakashi. He then learns
Spoiler:
Sage Mode and surpasses Jiraiya.

The only person left he has to surpass to surpass all of the generations is Minato. This is hinted at by the fact that Kakashi tells him that he truly believes he (Naruto) is the only person who can surpass The Fourth.
Yes...Hirayshin no jutsu is the Minato's space-time jutsu....but I remembered one thing....when Naruto mixes the wind and regular chakra, Kakashi says that Naruto have surpassed his father by putting such a powerful technique like the rasengan, even more powerful, also the Fukako said when Naruto appears to save Konoha from Pain, that he already surpassed Minato and Jiraiya.....but as you said Kakashi continues to refer it...that's one of the reasons that I believe there is a clan related to Naruto from his mother or from his father side, and where very powerful ninjas...cause Naruto's techniques always appear in a surpass someone way...and those persons are always close to him....so having a uncle, a grandparent, an elder brother, or what ever, that he felt that he needed to surpass, would make at least for me some sense.....

And despite people say that Naruto is already a very powerfull ninja, well it is, but my guess is that he still has a lot of room to grow....and there is a lot of ninja that are better than him...
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #28
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
Yes...Hirayshin no jutsu is the Minato's space-time jutsu....but I remembered one thing....when Naruto mixes the wind and regular chakra, Kakashi says that Naruto have surpassed his father by putting such a powerful technique like the rasengan, even more powerful, also the Fukako said when Naruto appears to save Konoha from Pain, that he already surpassed Minato and Jiraiya.....but as you said Kakashi continues to refer it...that's one of the reasons that I believe there is a clan related to Naruto from his mother or from his father side, and where very powerful ninjas...cause Naruto's techniques always appear in a surpass someone way...and those persons are always close to him....so having a uncle, a grandparent, an elder brother, or what ever, that he felt that he needed to surpass, would make at least for me some sense.....

And despite people say that Naruto is already a very powerfull ninja, well it is, but my guess is that he still has a lot of room to grow....and there is a lot of ninja that are better than him...
Spoiler:
Senju

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #29
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Spoiler:
Senju
It could be....I have some in my mind also....Madara, Senju (both, but especially the first, the second is only if Naruto discovers that he can control water element)...even Kakashi and his father, not in power but in speed and space-time jutsu....Hiruzen in the capability to master all Konoha jutsu's....if he was able to control more than 3 elemental techniques he would be a prodigy (because Yamato said that he never heard on anyone that could do it....and we always heard about the control of 1 or 2 elemental jutsu's nothing more)....and the master point of it all, him controlling the Kyuubi, but this are all persons that he can look up and want to surpass, but I think that a family member would influence him more, and push him more to evolve than anyone of this (except his father, Jiraiya, Kakashi and possibly Hiruzen)
Old 08-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #30
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post

I could definitely see Naruto being part of a clan. Naruto and Sasuke are so similiar in so many ways and Kishimoto obviously does this on purpose. So perhaps Naruto is the "last" of his clan as well, just as Sasuke believed (not counting Itachi of course, he didn't know about Madara)

The suspense for the upcoming chapters is killing me.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #31
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I could definitely see Naruto being part of a clan. Naruto and Sasuke are so similiar in so many ways and Kishimoto obviously does this on purpose. So perhaps Naruto is the "last" of his clan as well, just as Sasuke believed (not counting Itachi of course, he didn't know about Madara)

The suspense for the upcoming chapters is killing me.
I have already talk about this another posts....there are multiple reasons to Naruto don't be the last, but at the same time be apart of all the other clan members....first Uzumaki means whirlpool, and or its a big coincidence or an hint that Konoha symbol, ANBU tattoo, and the symbol in all Konoha ninja clothes is a whirlpool? probably a way to state that someone inside the formation/creation of Konoha was very important but it wants to remain in the shadow (this could be a reference to a name, an origin, or a kekke genkai), and to exist I believe that only the Kages (mainly from the first to the fourth) would known about them....cause if this person wanted to be kept in the shadow was, probably because of some sort of item, or a kekke genkai, hidding as refugee's, or because they are a clan created with a mission (like control the proliferation of other clans)...this cames to Naruto, and that's why I believe its a Naruto clan....we don't known about his mother, and if she was dead in the Kyuubi attack her name would be in the memorial for those who died that night, and Naruto read the names, so an "Uzumaki Kushina" would stand out amongst them...but what if for their own and for the village protection they had to left Naruto in the village and be exiled? its just a big what if, but I think that in some point it makes sense...
Old 08-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #32
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Ero-Senin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
u bet!.......................bt my guess is that zetsu might simply be acting as a distraction... .........i think taka is tryin to draw danzo away from the other kages.........cause even though taka is strong they cant possibly go head to head against the 5 kages and the samurais and the kages bodygards.(total 25 powerfully people )sasuke isnt stpid he wuldnt want to attract unesscary attenion anywayz.........i think the operation is well planned out....but we will just have to wait and watch hw taka plays it out
You are right this is going to be awesumO.O I so can't wait when the fight begins =D it's starting to be very interesting I wanna see Naruto in fight again =D and Danzo should fight too I bet he has cool trick up his sleeves
Ero-Senin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #33
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Look what who we have:
Including:
etc.
Then we have Taka.
Both halfs of Zetsu.
Madara
Count it:
27 Ninja's!!

And after the big battle we have Naruto and Sakura KISS! NARUSAKU!
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #34
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee1314 View Post
i sense a 4th Ninja World War on the horizon
Possible.
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #35
Sukia
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hmm... Maybe I'm in a house on a street in a country on a continent on a planet in a solar system?
Sukia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:
Look what who we have:
Including:
etc.
Then we have Taka.
Both halfs of Zetsu.
Madara
Count it:
27 Ninja's!!

And don't forget a Raikage with a terrible temper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
That is VERY Possible..

Spoiler:
Sasuke and Taka will likely attack the Kages and get caught, Naruto, Yamato, and Kakashi arrive to protect him, Sakura joins in, the RaiKage gets angered and will attack either Danzo, Naruto and his group, or Mifune, Temari and Kankuro will protect Gaara, who will try to help Naruto, Zetsu will run away, etc
That's a very likely prediction. I agree 100%!
Sukia is offline   Reply With Quote