Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Im confused. Who's dating who?

I cant keep track of all this romance going around the forums.

Who are all the "Couples" here, who have found their undying true love, after talking to them through PMs for a couple days? Just curious.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 AM   #2
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Im confused. Who's dating who?

LOL that is just funny, "who has found their undying love after talking to them after a couple of days"

and not me, i'm single ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #3
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

#1. Konan and Hidan
#2. Haru and Aurega
#3. Itasan and Kuroda
#4. Nick and his hand
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:28 AM   #4
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
#1. Konan and Hidan
#2. Haru and Aurega
#3. Itasan and Kuroda
#4. Nick and his hand
awww poor Nick lol, isn't he with "V"?

T-T The fangirl inside is heartbroken for one of the couples mentioned

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

KT and any underage girl he can find.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I cant keep track of all this romance going around the forums.

Who are all the "Couples" here, who have found their undying true love, after talking to them through PMs for a couple days? Just curious.
me and shikatematobidei or used too were still gf and bf but she may have a crush on taker369 im in persuit.
kzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

me and jenny.
vat and mangagirl
cutieSakura and Itachiuchiha85

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #8
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I'm with nine tailed fox
and Rasaga is with Yuffie, though he hasn't put her in his sig yet.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #9
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Vermillian7289 and TheBlackChidori.
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Im single...
*looks at hentai to get smile back*

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
#1. Konan and Hidan
#2. Haru and Aurega
#3. Kuroda and any Underage Asian Girl
#4. Nick and TheViolletteHeart
#5. TBC and Nothingness
#6. Toma and the internet
#7. ASHEN and his ass
#8. Verm and whatever moves
#9. Itasan and TBC Cut out

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 08-09-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #12
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

me and SakuraGirl
Naruto/Fan Boy and Itachi Rose
Sasori_Rocks_02 and Blossom Girl
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #13
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Im single...
*looks at hentai to get smile back*
Me too TBC won't accept my love
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No girl here swings my way I suppose.*sigh*

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
#5. TBC and Nothingness
#6. Toma and the internet
#7. ASHEN and his ass
#8. Verm and whatever moves
#9. Itasan and TBC Cut out
#7 is so true. xDDD
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
No girl here swings my way I suppose.*sigh*
I could use Sexy Jutsu? After the PM's we shared, I'm ready for anything xD

/Heil

Old 08-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #17
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Deidara Bro and I....

Luna Mikazuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

What happened to Bankai?

/Heil

Old 08-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #19
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I could use Sexy Jutsu? After the PM's we shared, I'm ready for anything xD
That was nothing
Besides you got Violette.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #20
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What happened to Bankai?
*Grumpy face* We are still friends...

Luna Mikazuki is online now   Reply With Quote