Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 08-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default One-piece

Discuss all about One Piece here, spoilers ensue.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Space Cowboy Sasori; 11-13-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: One-piece

I haven't read the latest chapters, because I'm obviously far far behind...

P.S. Could you please change the title of your thread to "One-piece (Spoilers)"

Thanks!
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Has anyone been reading this recently? It's getting Intense, Whitebeard crew is stronger than Marine Admirals? WHAT?!?!

Well duh....
Whitebeard is the strongest Pirate in world and has the strongest crew of what I heard.

Spoiler:

My idea is:
One Piece doesnt exist.One Piece is the treasure of your journeys.Experiences,friends you gathered etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow I've never read the manga. I've only seen the show. Cool now have another manga 2 read.
Sasori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

rose93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

haha I watch the anime and didnt finish. Im prob. almost done.
and I read like the first 2 mangas of it and didnt finish.
I better finish one piece before it haunts me.
haha~
Just wondering does anyone actually find one piece at the end?

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Big Sis-kibaxino4ever234, Kunoichi of Tao,Yoshi-Chan, Yumi Kurosaki, Itachi's Rose
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C
Big Bro-sasukexuchiha, naruto/fan boy, vampire Lycan, Shika,Nemico

Little Bro-itachifan100, Junchurikihost13, shadowslayer, Should Of Had A V8
Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
rose93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futago_101 View Post
I haven't read the latest chapters, because I'm obviously far far behind...

P.S. Could you please change the title of your thread to "One-piece (Spoilers)"

Thanks!
It won't let me change the title, but it will let me put Spoilers on first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Well duh....
Whitebeard is the strongest Pirate in world and has the strongest crew of what I heard.

Spoiler:

My idea is:
One Piece doesnt exist.One Piece is the treasure of your journeys.Experiences,friends you gathered etc.
I refuse, I want to see an all out battle for the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori12 View Post
Wow I've never read the manga. I've only seen the show. Cool now have another manga 2 read.
The show isn't exactly the best, but the manga is intense. Especially at the point it's at now.

Quote:

Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose93 View Post
haha I watch the anime and didnt finish. Im prob. almost done.
and I read like the first 2 mangas of it and didnt finish.
I better finish one piece before it haunts me.
haha~
Just wondering does anyone actually find one piece at the end?
Im sure we might see Luffy vs Whitebeard or Luffy vs Dragon for the final.
Who knows maybe even Shanks vs Luffy.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

ok..............
Is the manga better than the anime?

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Big Sis-kibaxino4ever234, Kunoichi of Tao,Yoshi-Chan, Yumi Kurosaki, Itachi's Rose
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C

Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
Old 08-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
yea prob..........
or might.........
Does Luffy ever see Shang again?
I think I sp wrong.

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C

Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
Old 08-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose93 View Post
ok..............
Is the manga better than the anime?
Anime's>Manga 4ever.

Only thing Manga's have an advantage is they arent censored like most Anime.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Anime's>Manga 4ever.

That is true.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #12
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
That is true.
yeah~
well some mangas are better than the anime.
I think..........

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Little Sis-Itachi
, C-C

Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
Old 08-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #13
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
Dragon vs Luffy would be great. Shanks would also be great, but I can see him dieing to Whitebeard since their such the adversaries.

Dragon vs Luffy has a higher chance, plus it'd be fun it watch if Luffy can beat his father.

Quote:
Anime's>Manga 4ever.

That is not the case with Shaman King, the Anime BUTCHERED the Manga. It was such a massacre.

Quote:

Old 08-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #14
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

It is over 50 volumes right now so it will be hard catching up.
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm a little new with One Peice. I started reading the Manga a few weeks ago. I have yet to find out what you're talking about!

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
I'm a little new with One Peice. I started reading the Manga a few weeks ago. I have yet to find out what you're talking about!
Your gonna read the whole thing up to the current?

Quote:

Old 08-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #17
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

gow did u follow one piece it's never ending.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #18
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Who else?

Quote:

Old 08-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #19
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

how much of one piece do u know ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #20
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Spoiler:
Has anyone been reading this recently? It's getting Intense, Whitebeard crew is stronger than Marine Admirals? WHAT?!?!
Spoiler:
For the record:
Whitebeard was the only one capable of taking on Gol D. Roger which shows how much power Roger has because Whitebeard has the power to destroy the world.

(Gol D. Roger is no typo btw)

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.