Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura
Question NaruSaku beating SasuSaku?!

i have noticed there are a lot of NaruSaku fans,there are alot of SasuSaku fans too but it feels like more NaruSaku.Will NaruSaku be the pairng that happens, or will SasuSaku prevail and win?So which couple has a better chance of happening?
NaruSaku
Or
SasuSaku
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.

Last edited by CutieSakura; 08-08-2009 at 11:15 AM.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default Re: NaruSaku beating SasuSaku?!

SASUSAKU!!! But....SakuLee is always best.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Meh, I still say Sakura should go lesbian with Ino or Shizune xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
SASUSAKU!!! But....SakuLee is always best.
I agree!^^ it is the best!
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #5
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think naruto and sakura might happen. eeh sakura being a lesbian can't see her doing that. That would just seem plain creepy. After all it's cartoon. Do you expect kishimoto would write something that unappropriate and sexual for youth content.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベーゼル View Post
I think naruto and sakura might happen. eeh sakura being a lesbian can't see her doing that. That would just seem plain creepy. After all it's cartoon. Do you expect kishimoto would write something that unappropriate and sexual for youth content.
Well, if he can write Two boys kissing, and he can write creepy pedo old men licking their lips, I don't see why not xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

narusaku is the best and rock lee I thought he was gay....
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Well, if he can write Two boys kissing, and he can write creepy pedo old men licking their lips, I don't see why not xD
lol... well we will just have to want and see what kishimoto wants best for the relations.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
narusaku is the best and rock lee I thought he was gay....
...Ouch...

/Heil

Old 08-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Meh, I still say Sakura should go lesbian with Ino or Shizune xD
That would be fine with me, but... I like NaruSaku more and at this point it's more likely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
...Ouch...
lol nah I am Jk rock lee is ok but I think sakura and rock lee don't make a good couple.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #12
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sasusaku they love each other.
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #13
Cytrys
Genin

Location: That would be giving away my location. Why would I do that
Cytrys is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Cytrys

it will either end up being NaruSaku or Naruto all byhimself along with sakura by herself... one might die IDK but seems to go that way. however NaruSasu xD is possible it would not be the first time lols at the beginning part of naruto xD
Cytrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #14
Yuffie
Genin

Yuffie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yuffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
lol nah I am Jk rock lee is ok but I think sakura and rock lee don't make a good couple.
I think they make an awesome couple
Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #15
Yuffie
Genin

Yuffie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yuffie

I say sasusaku caz' those sasusaku fans won't back down that easily and let the narusaku fans gave their way
Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #16
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Spoiler:
Sasuke has become so twisted by hatred and a passion for revenge that I don't think anyone will end up with him. What will be interesting is the upcomming conversation between naruto and Sakura. It will likely show which way their relationship will go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Spoiler:
Sasuke has become so twisted by hatred and a passion for revenge that I don't think anyone will end up with him. What will be interesting is the upcomming conversation between naruto and Sakura. It will likely show which way their relationship will go.
This...

Old 08-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #18
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

What?

Old 08-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
What?
I meant it by "What you said"

Old 08-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #20
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Ah.
Okay then.

Tags
narusaku, narutoxsakura, sasukexsakura, sasusaku