Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-07-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto's most epic fight *Spoiler*

Spoiler:
We will defintely see a epic fight in the summit.
Look what who we have:
5 massively strong Kage's.
2 Guards each so 10 together.
Including:
Aoi: Whos has the Byakugan
Choojuro: One of the 7 swordsman
Kankuro: Now owning Sasori as puppet
etc.
Then we have Taka.
Both halfs of Zetsu.
Madara
Naruto,Kakashi and Yamato might be heading there as well.
Sakura makes her way as well.
Count it:
27 Ninja's!!

Everyone...we should be prepared cause I so know this will be epic....
A fight is inevitable for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto's most epic fight *Spoiler*

That is VERY Possible..

Spoiler:
Sasuke and Taka will likely attack the Kages and get caught, Naruto, Yamato, and Kakashi arrive to protect him, Sakura joins in, the RaiKage gets angered and will attack either Danzo, Naruto and his group, or Mifune, Temari and Kankuro will protect Gaara, who will try to help Naruto, Zetsu will run away, etc

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Look what who we have:
Including:
etc.
Then we have Taka.
Both halfs of Zetsu.
Madara
Count it:
27 Ninja's!!

u bet!.......................bt my guess is that zetsu might simply be acting as a distraction... .........i think taka is tryin to draw danzo away from the other kages.........cause even though taka is strong they cant possibly go head to head against the 5 kages and the samurais and the kages bodygards.(total 25 powerfully people )sasuke isnt stpid he wuldnt want to attract unesscary attenion anywayz.........i think the operation is well planned out....but we will just have to wait and watch hw taka plays it out

Last edited by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto; 08-07-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeah, its gonna be awesome if the Kages fight Sasuke,
I can't wait for the next chapter, but unfortunately rumors are spreading, that there is no chapter next week.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #5
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
yeah, its gonna be awesome if the Kages fight Sasuke,
I can't wait for the next chapter, but unfortunately rumors are spreading, that there is no chapter next week.
yea they say that shonnen is taking a break next week
Old 08-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto vs Sasuke (final valley)
Naruto vs Pain
Itachi vs Sasuke
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
u bet!.......................bt my guess is that zetsu might simply be acting as a distraction... .........i think taka is tryin to draw danzo away from the other kages.........cause even though taka is strong they cant possibly go head to head against the 5 kages and the samurais and the kages bodygards.(total 25 powerfully people )sasuke isnt stpid he wuldnt want to attract unesscary attenion anywayz.........i think the operation is well planned out....but we will just have to wait and watch hw taka plays it out
It will be a begin of a war....my guess is that a lot of problems will start because of this battle...but surelly will be epic...
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
It will be a begin of a war....my guess is that a lot of problems will start because of this battle...but surelly will be epic...
yea .....bt well good thing danzo dint gt command........
Old 08-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #9
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
yea .....bt well good thing danzo dint gt command........
yet, things can change, the land of iron lider argumentations was logical and good, althought Danzo was the choice, all the other Kage's aren't the best choice, only Danzo and Gaara would be able to do it...and Gaara, the others don't see in Gaara the capability to comand the sand (even more an alliance), so if there is an alliance, unfortunatilly, Danzo probably will be the lider...hope not....but with this zetsu appearence, probably there will be no alliance...
Old 08-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know i can't wait for next chapter it sucks that shonin jump is taking a break next week ugh I want the chapter now anyway I wonder if madara might show like zetsu out of nowhere in front of everybody plus I think there well be a world war.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
I know i can't wait for next chapter it sucks that shonin jump is taking a break next week ugh I want the chapter now anyway I wonder if madara might show like zetsu out of nowhere in front of everybody plus I think there well be a world war.
world war, for sure, to Madara to appear only if there was a great reason to it, to size a window of oppurtunity, or if for example Sasuke was almost beat to dead, he would appear grab him, and get out there, more than that I don't think.....even Madara knows that althought he is very strong he can't defeat 5 kage's, plus their security ninja, and the summit security (and team 7 and that team that gave the report of sasuke to raikage) its too much even for Madara....
Old 08-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #12
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
Naruto vs Sasuke (final valley)
Naruto vs Pain
Itachi vs Sasuke
i agree

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #13
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
world war, for sure, to Madara to appear only if there was a great reason to it, to size a window of oppurtunity, or if for example Sasuke was almost beat to dead, he would appear grab him, and get out there, more than that I don't think.....even Madara knows that althought he is very strong he can't defeat 5 kage's, plus their security ninja, and the summit security (and team 7 and that team that gave the report of sasuke to raikage) its too much even for Madara....
lol or they well go threw him like a ghost hehe.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:35 PM   #14
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
lol or they well go threw him like a ghost hehe.
Well, even Madara must have a weak spot, and we have Ao there, with a Byakugan, if he is able to use it well, Ao would be able to found it, and so, creating problems to himself, Madara as proven already that he is a master in making plans and prefers to send others do his job, than actually do it....
Old 08-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #15
Amai Shikome
Chunin Exam Proctor

Amai Shikome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Amai Shikome

With this much buildup, I think we are all excited to see what is to come of this encounter.
Amai Shikome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:01 PM   #16
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Look what who we have:
Including:
etc.
Then we have Taka.
Both halfs of Zetsu.
Madara
Count it:
27 Ninja's!!

Yes. We are long overdue for a serious fight. This arc has been building to a climax for a while, and the board is definitely set for something major.

Spoiler:
There are a few possible aspects of the upcoming fight that I am anxious to see,

1. What can Gaara do without the Sand Spirit?

2. Kankuro fighting using Sasori will be awesome.

3. Naruto meeting up with Sasuke again. What's going to happen there?

4. And of course Madara, I think we have yet to see his true power.

And we call it reality.

-Uchiha Itachi
ThunderSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
shadow ninja112
Freshmen Academy Student

shadow ninja112 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

either way, with all the pieces almost in place, something big should happen soon. im fairly excited. lol. if not estatic about it.
shadow ninja112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #18
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I agree. A war has to break out for Naruto to be able to stop the world's chain of hatred. If a war doesn't break out then he will have to sway the kages that revenge is never good by words alone, which obviously won't work with people like the Raikage. However, if a war were to happen he could simply fight numerous battles and never kill a single ninja. This would show that hatred needs to stop and the only way for that to happen is for the kages to realize and teach that.

Quote:
yet, things can change, the land of iron lider argumentations was logical and good, althought Danzo was the choice, all the other Kage's aren't the best choice, only Danzo and Gaara would be able to do it...and Gaara, the others don't see in Gaara the capability to comand the sand (even more an alliance), so if there is an alliance, unfortunatilly, Danzo probably will be the lider...hope not....but with this zetsu appearence, probably there will be no alliance...
I don't see why the kages don't believe in Gaara because of his age. The Fourth was young, yet he was possibly the strongest ninja of his time. Not only that, he sacrificed himself with honor to seal the 9-tails.

Sure Gaara is younger than he was, but age is no excuse to judge someones leadership.

Quote:
Well, even Madara must have a weak spot, and we have Ao there, with a Byakugan, if he is able to use it well, Ao would be able to found it, and so, creating problems to himself, Madara as proven already that he is a master in making plans and prefers to send others do his job, than actually do it....
Hinata is a direct descendant of the Hyuuga clan and she couldn't figure out how Tobi was dodging all the attacks he did, except for the one he side-stepped of course, so I highly doubt that someone who had it implanted could discover the weakness that easily.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:39 AM   #19
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I agree. A war has to break out for Naruto to be able to stop the world's chain of hatred. If a war doesn't break out then he will have to sway the kages that revenge is never good by words alone, which obviously won't work with people like the Raikage. However, if a war were to happen he could simply fight numerous battles and never kill a single ninja. This would show that hatred needs to stop and the only way for that to happen is for the kages to realize and teach that.

I don't see why the kages don't believe in Gaara because of his age. The Fourth was young, yet he was possibly the strongest ninja of his time. Not only that, he sacrificed himself with honor to seal the 9-tails.

Sure Gaara is younger than he was, but age is no excuse to judge someones leadership.

Hinata is a direct descendant of the Hyuuga clan and she couldn't figure out how Tobi was dodging all the attacks he did, except for the one he side-stepped of course, so I highly doubt that someone who had it implanted could discover the weakness that easily.
To the first point...nothing to say...I believe it either...althought I believe that there will be times when Naruto will kill...not that he will like it, but because his life will depend on it....

About the second point, sure, but think in this the fourth didn't have to have relationships with other villages like this, plus....Gaara doesn't have a "flee on sight" warning for him...Minato was a bigger genius than the genious Itachi....

About the weak spots....I really don't understand how implants work...if you could develop a technique, transplant the eye, and keep that capabilties (like what happened to Danzo) Ao could have some special power, plus special training that would allowing to do it, the fact its that we know a lot of things about the Sharingan, but about the byakugan nothing, only that it favours taijutsu users, and grants them with the gentle fist technique, the rest is hidden or unlocked power, Kakashi even said it once that the Byakugan is more powerful than the Sharingan...but we didn't saw it yet....

One thing that would be awesome was if naruto could master Hirayshin no jutsu....and become the new Konoha's Yellow thunder...
Old 08-08-2009, 05:05 AM   #20
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
To the first point...nothing to say...I believe it either...althought I believe that there will be times when Naruto will kill...not that he will like it, but because his life will depend on it....

About the second point, sure, but think in this the fourth didn't have to have relationships with other villages like this, plus....Gaara doesn't have a "flee on sight" warning for him...Minato was a bigger genius than the genious Itachi....

About the weak spots....I really don't understand how implants work...if you could develop a technique, transplant the eye, and keep that capabilties (like what happened to Danzo) Ao could have some special power, plus special training that would allowing to do it, the fact its that we know a lot of things about the Sharingan, but about the byakugan nothing, only that it favours taijutsu users, and grants them with the gentle fist technique, the rest is hidden or unlocked power, Kakashi even said it once that the Byakugan is more powerful than the Sharingan...but we didn't saw it yet....

One thing that would be awesome was if naruto could master Hirayshin no jutsu....and become the new Konoha's Yellow thunder...
Okay I'm going to takes this one paragraph at a time.

1. That was simply an example, Naruto could do absolutely anything to prove that hatred is wrong, however I see this being much better for the story if it is during a war.

That is true, however the fact that The Fourth was so deadly doesn't mean he has good leadership. He basically told his comrades to simply throw his special kunai at the enemy and let him destroy them.

The point I was trying to make wasn't that the Byakugan couldn't find out the way he does what he does, or the weakness, but that if a direct descendant of the Hyuuga (Who is trained by masters of the byakugan) couldn't figure it out then someone who simply had it implanted most likely can't either. Unless of course he has had that Byakugan for a very long time or was trained by a Hyuuga to use it.

I'm assuming that Hirayshin no jutsu is Minato's space-time ninjutsu he had. If I'm wrong, tell me what it is. Naruto will master Hirayshin no jutsu, it is just a matter of when. I am only assuming this, but the series points towards this happening as a high possibility.

Naruto learns Rasen-Shuriken and surpasses Kakashi. He then learns
Spoiler:
Sage Mode and surpasses Jiraiya.

The only person left he has to surpass to surpass all of the generations is Minato. This is hinted at by the fact that Kakashi tells him that he truly believes he (Naruto) is the only person who can surpass The Fourth.