Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 08-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito

Now I'll admit that Galatus could probably beat Gogeta for one reason, the 30 min time limit for Fusion. But what if it was Vegito as a SSJ4? That would mean possibly even more power, plus more time for battle. LIke I said Galatus, even at full power, is neither invincible or immortal. On top of that, here good and evil may not make a difference, but in the end, Goku, Gogeta, or Vegito always find a way to win. Its basic fact.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame
Default Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Now I'll admit that Galatus could probably beat Gogeta for one reason, the 30 min time limit for Fusion. But what if it was Vegito as a SSJ4? That would mean possibly even more power, plus more time for battle. LIke I said Galatus, even at full power, is neither invincible or immortal. On top of that, here good and evil may not make a difference, but in the end, Goku, Gogeta, or Vegito always find a way to win. Its basic fact.
I told you, it DOESN'T matter if you're good or bad here, it matters who's stronger and Galactus is, all you dois argue that Gogeta win because he's good, so I guess that means Sakura could beat someone like Anti Monitor.

Last edited by Kisame; 08-07-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
I told you, it DOESN'T matter if you're good or here, it atter who's stronger and Galactus is, all you dois argue that Gogeta win because he's good, so I guess that means Sakura could beat someone like Anti Monitor.
i didn't say he would win because he's good. I said he always finds a way to win. Where past events have shown that Galatus actually loses
Old 08-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i agree kisame

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
i didn't say he would win because he's good. I said he always finds a way to win. Where past events have shown that Galatus actually loses
Gogeta didn't loose because he was the strongest in his verse, but outside of it he's not even close to top tier.

Last edited by Kisame; 08-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

ON top of what I just said, the Genkidama would have enough power to beat Galatus if it used the power of the Multiverse. So therefore, Vegito, or Goku, or whoever could use it, would be able to win. I'll admit that Galatus probably can beat him single handedly, but with an attack like the Genkidama, which even though Goku never drew power from the entire universe, let alone the multiverse, Galatus would be defeated FOR GOOD if it was used against him
Old 08-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
ON top of what I just said, the Genkidama would have enough power to beat Galatus if it used the power of the Multiverse. So therefore, Vegito, or Goku, or whoever could use it, would be able to win. I'll admit that Galatus probably can beat him single handedly, but with an attack like the Genkidama, which even though Goku never drew power from the entire universe, let alone the multiverse, Galatus would be defeated FOR GOOD if it was used against him

That attack takes prep time which he won't have and even then Goku can't use the power of the Multiverse, he never demonstrated that ability, Galactus would just tank it anyways,
Old 08-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Galactus...
SSJ4 Vegito is a joke as much as I hate to say it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
That attack takes prep time which he won't have and even then Goku can't use the power of the Multiverse, he never demonstrated that ability, Galactus would just tank it anyways,
Good point, Goku would probably need assistance from some pretty powerful people who could communicate bewteen universes to allow him to gather. I'll admit that Goku couldn't beat Galatus alone.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I think it's been said Galactus could beat the DBZ and GT verses together.........
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

OK then here's a question, if any two character from any verse could fuse and beat Galactus, who would they be? And I mean anybody.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #12
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kisame and Rocklee's words made sense.(And thanks you 2 for that)
Yes.

Galactus>Gogeta>Vegito

As much as I hate to say it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OK then here's a question, if any two character from any verse could fuse and beat Galactus, who would they be? And I mean anybody.
Well Silver Surfer managed to use Galactus machines against him.
In Person noone I suppose.
Kisame Rocklee....what about Abraxas?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #14
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Kisame and Rocklee's words made sense.(And thanks you 2 for that)
Yes.

Galactus>Gogeta>Vegito

As much as I hate to say it.
yea, i agree, and it is painful to do so
Old 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Well Silver Surfer managed to use Galactus machines against him.
In Person noone I suppose.
Kisame Rocklee....what about Abraxas?

Galactus without the UN would probably loose, but with it he'd probably win.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #16
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Pre-Sakura vs Unicron!!!
The good always prevails!!
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #17
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

galactus...

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #18
YellowFlash
Genin

YellowFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to YellowFlash

Galactus destroys the multiverse with the Ultimate Nullifier and then eats Earth because it's lunch time.

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting"
Elizabeth Bibesco
"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich."
Henry Ward Beecher

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
J.K. Rowling
"We must be the change we wish to see."
Gandhi
YellowFlash is offline   Reply With Quote