Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Amai Shikome
Chunin Exam Proctor

Amai Shikome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Amai Shikome
Default Some of you may think it's lame.

But are there any Zelda fans here? They have released a teaser photo of the new game they are developing. Anybody excited to find out about it?
Amai Shikome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
hinatas fan boy
Genin

hinatas fan boy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hinatas fan boy
Default Re: Some of you may think it's lame.

zomfg i have all the games and i have all the hodies and sherts and toys and pants and cups
hinatas fan boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There's already a fanclub http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...=Zelda+fanclub
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I LOVE Zelda!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm love Zelda!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expecially luv the Minish Cap and Links Awakening
Those are the best!!!
I own both of those and Phantom Hourglass.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
Amai Shikome
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Thanks for that information. I didn't know that.
I also have all the zelda games starting with the original NES. I also have the old NES to play it on.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Zelda is awsome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Twilight Princess was the best!

Old 08-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Twilight Princess is okay,but Ocarina of Time is the best.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #10
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I've always been a huge zelda fan since I first played ocarina of time! I don't really like the new spirit tracks game because I feel it's getting kind of kiddie when they make Link ride a train. A boat I could go with but a train is pushin' it. That's why I almost fainted on the spot when I first heard about the new zelda wii! The concept art makes it look like a sequel for twilight princess which was my favorite game besides ocarina of time and majora's mask!

I heard that this zelda wii is going to be motion+ only too! I can't wait!
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #11
Hokage Jack
Academy Graduate

Hokage Jack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can't wait for it to come out! I wish I hadn't sold all the other Zelda games I had...
Hokage Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Jack View Post
Can't wait for it to come out! I wish I hadn't sold all the other Zelda games I had...
I had about five Zelda games.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #13
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

I have like almost all the zelda games!although id like to try links awakening dx! cant find it anywhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #14
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I love Zelda.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #15
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi4ever View Post
But are there any Zelda fans here?

i am a Zelda fan

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:17 AM   #16
Amai Shikome
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ya! I am so glad to hear there are Zelda fans here. My whole family loves it. Even my mother loves it. It was the first game I ever got her interested in and now she is hooked. I recently got her addicted to Harvest Moon but that is another story. LOL
Old 08-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #17
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yea i'm a Zelda fan; all of the Zelda games are awesome. You can never get tired of them.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:40 AM   #18
hinatas fan boy
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi4ever View Post
Thanks for that information. I didn't know that.
I also have all the zelda games starting with the original NES. I also have the old NES to play it on.
i have all of the zelda games for all the systems but wii cuz i hate the wii but i got twilite princes on gb and i hav all the n64 zelda games gold and non gold ther is a big diffrenc but im not gana tell any one:t wisted:
Old 08-07-2009, 02:43 AM   #19
hinatas fan boy
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Twilight Princess is okay,but Ocarina of Time is the best.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agre but u have to get it on gpld edishon or ur missing out to bad they dont sell it any wear good thing i got it when the n64 was new
Old 08-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #20
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like Zelda games, the new one is spirit tracks or something isn't it, and theres a RUMOR that there is one for wii coming sometime soon too.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wii, zelda