Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-06-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default how were they.

did you like the chronicles

yes or no.

and tell why plz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: how were they.

couldnt watch them i wanna see them and this is wat i get a white screen and sometimes this written on it /var/www/viz/viz/html/error/404.php
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #3
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah i watched them on a nother site i thought it was cool bc of the 4th in it

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #4
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

It was cool but really sad...poor Obito...(thats his name right? i cant remember)
I watched it like a week ago on a different site though! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It was pretty cool.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #6
-KAYNOMY-
Banned

-KAYNOMY- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

really good i have the book
-KAYNOMY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

It was cool, but sad when tobi died,but cool
Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #8
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Weren't Kakashi, Obito, and Rin the same age as Naruto? It seems like the guys had extremely deep voices for their age.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #9
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I loved it! I was seriously tearing up at a few parts like when I heard about Kakashi's dad and when Obito died.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #10
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

i liked it + we got 2 hear the 4th talk!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #11
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

ya but it was sad when obito died..*cries*

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #12
Junerz
Apprentice Genin

Junerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would've been better if they didn't cut off how the bad guys died..
Junerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #13
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Weren't Kakashi, Obito, and Rin the same age as Naruto? It seems like the guys had extremely deep voices for their age.
they're 16. a deep voice won't make a big deal.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #14
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wasn't Obito 13 when he died?

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #15
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i loved it XD
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #16
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
It was cool, but sad when tobi died,but cool
sorry to break it to you but tobi and obito arnt the same person -_-"
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #17
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
ya but it was sad when obito died..*cries*
yeah...and as much as i dont like to admit it when kakashi cried after he got the sharingan...I cried throughout the rest of the episode..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:18 AM   #18
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
yeah...and as much as i dont like to admit it when kakashi cried after he got the sharingan...I cried throughout the rest of the episode..........
I did too.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:21 AM   #19
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It was a good premerie,but I showed no emotion towards the episode.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:42 AM   #20
goujin
Chunin Exam Participant

goujin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
did you like the chronicles

yes or no.

and tell why plz.
no god dammit,it f***ing ripped off tenchu

sis:itachifangirl1
best friends:raiden,animelover

quotes
"i'm here to kick @$$ and play card games,and i'm all out of cards"-littlekuriboh

"deaths too good for you"-akuma

"you're already dead"-kenshiro

"imma firrrin meh lazar!!!"-shoop da whoop banana
goujin is offline   Reply With Quote