Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #20061
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Are you sure you dont just like blowing things up? Me and the jail. Coincedence?
i think not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #20062
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Are you sure you dont just like blowing things up? Me and the jail. Coincedence?

Hmm..yep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #20063
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
^^ i'm super duper mega ultra happy!

Why is that?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #20064
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I know...

*Fake cries*
pink stop fake crying
Spoiler:
(in mind:why did they even go out with each other)

Old 08-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #20065
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hmm..yep.
It is fun... *puts a bomb on dogboy* hehe
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #20066
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
^^ i'm super duper mega ultra happy!

why??

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #20067
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It is fun... *puts a bomb on dogboy* hehe
WT/F BOOOOOOOOM *mainiac laughter*

Old 08-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #20068
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
WT/F BOOOOOOOOM *mainiac laughter*

IM A FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!! BLAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 08-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #20069
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
pink stop fake crying
Spoiler:
(in mind:why did they even go out with each other)

Because

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #20070
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
IM A FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!! BLAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I worship the bomb. My friend even made a website about it.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #20071
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Because
well you 2 are completly diffrent
Spoiler:
the only thing that you 2 have in commen is being evil
and you dont even act like your a couple

Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #20072
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I worship the bomb. My friend even made a website about it.

then he must be cool

OZZY: cooler than u

DJ: IM A FIRIN MA LAZAR!!! *fires lazer at ozzy* BLAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 08-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #20073
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:

We have to take your advice because...?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #20074
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

online heyz everyone
kzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #20075
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Spoiler:
Being evil is what I do best.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #20076
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

HI you guys! I'm using Shika's account because I feel like it! XD

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #20077
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika'sgurl View Post
HI you guys! I'm using Shika's account because I feel like it! XD

Nice

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #20078
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Being evil is what I do best.
and being a smart @$$
Old 08-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #20079
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzilla2000 View Post
and being a smart @$$
That is also true.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #20080
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

buys gatorade*

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard