Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #441
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Shinobi: the Saga Pt. 4

I'll be back in a little, gonna watch some X-Men xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #442
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yuki stared bright eyed. "Really Miss. Hokage?" She asked showing excitement in her lazer blue eyes. Lady Hiroko smiled and said "Yes really." Yuki smiled back at the woman and said. "Oh yes miss, it would be an honor." The Silver eyelashed girl then bowed.

She took a headband with a bueatiful turquoise cloth backing it. The teen wondered how to wear it. She was about to tie it around her neck when she rembered about her necklace, so she untied the silver, cloth, belt she alredy wore as decoration, and replaced it with the headband.

"How does it look?" She asked Raveanna. It looked like the raven haired teen was thinking over something. "Wait, your accepting the offer, right?" Asked the turquoise haired girl nervosuly.

Contuinue Saku, I don't know if you want Raveanna to accept it or not. But I'm pretty sure you want her to be a Leaf ninja.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #443
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

((I will return eventually. Fangirling over Prussia seizing Austria's vital regions XD))
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #444
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

((Watching X-Men while Fanboying over V's awesomeness!))

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-02-2009, 11:14 AM   #445
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

Leaving to fangirl over this strange thing called sleep. Peace!
Sabra Kusabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #446
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Yuki, what if the village elders don't like this? We could become outcasts!" Ravenna objected.

"But, if we are outcasts, we can always come back here!" Yuki pointed out.

"True, but..." The Tasogare said, torn between village and clan.

"Yuki, Ravenna, you two have proved yourselves to be good ninja. I am offering you these headbands because it would help all of us, and if you choose to accept, possibly your clan." Hiroko said. This cleared the rogue's doubt, and she took the head band and tied it on to her arm.
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #447
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Good, now, for your mission." She took a scroll from her desk, and handed it to Yuki. "I want you to bring this to the rogue Tasogares. The details are in this scroll. You will be accompanied by 2 ANBU operatives. I want to extend the hand of friendship, so to speak, to your clan. I understand that this might be difficult, and they may say no, but I want you to try extremely hard to convince them. As 2 of my newest Chunin, I'm trusting you with this, do you accept?"

/Heil

Old 08-02-2009, 01:17 PM   #448
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yuki's eyes glistend with excitement. "Of course, I'm so excited. This is my first mission for the hidden Leaf! And I even became a Chunin!" Said the teen hapily.

The Hokage smiled and nodded her head. "What about you Raveanna?"

Raveanna looked up at the Hokage. "Thank you, I accept. But first of all I don't know if the leaders will let non rouge Tasogares on there grounds." She said straightly.

Yuki smiled. "Thats why we are going, we will escourt them there. And don't worry about being kicked out of the clan since your breaking a strict rule of not bringing strangers to the ground unless they are questioning captives, because technicaly there is no way that could happen you could only be kicked off the grounds." Said the bright eyed teen.

"True." Raveanna nodded. "Then it's settled. The two of you will be making an allience with the hidden Leaf and rouge Tasogares. You will meet the anbu at the gate in approiximently one hour. Remeber to take with your ninja supplise." Said the woman.

"Yes miss" Said the duo and then walked out.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 08-02-2009, 07:27 PM   #449
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everyone as far as the eye could see was wearing black. The day of Hikaru's funeral had come. Suteneko had on a black version of the yellow outfit she wore before. Aiko wore an identical dress with a similar black bow atop her now white hair. When she recovered from her surgery, she didn't want to see pink at all. She made an exception for Kisa, Sabra, and the baby twins, but her own hair had to be bleached.

Her teammate was only mildly surprised to find that the winged kunoichi's normal eye color was green. She couldn't remember a time when the love jutsu user's eyes were deactivated. Whatever; if Kin and Hiroko hadn't put the seal--marked by a circle each on her hands, feet, and chest--her teammate deffinitely would have gone insane.

The cat nin sighed. Said teammate was currently staring blankly into space. Aiko had not expected the first thing she heard when she woke up was that her best friend was dead.

Yuki patted the pale-haired teen's shoulder. She and Ravenna had stayed long enough to pay their respects to the deceased. They hadn't known the fifteen-year-old long, but he had seemed like a pretty decent guy from the little they did know.

----------

Meanwhile, Haruna was not attending the ceremony. She was looking through the contents of a box.

"You aren't going to see him?" Gin asked.

The psychic's daughter rotated on her heel to face the other girl. She had left the door to her house wide open. Now that her secret was out (Itsuki, Isamu, and Kyou were informed the minute Daiki was out of the village), there was no point for her to keep people out. For now.

"I don't see a reason to go. I've already said my goodbyes. I think if I went, then it would really feel like he was gone." She clutched her chest. "I know this sounds sappy, but he'll live on in my heart. Going to the funeral would just make it hurt."

The blonde nodded. "So, what do you have there?"

"A few precious items. The bottle from that night at the party, back between the third and forth parts of the chunin exams, old torn clothes...and this." Haruna held up an ANBU mask. "It belonged to one of my ancestors."

The Nibairou stepped closer. "Who did it belong to?"

The turquoise-haired girl pointed to the loosely hanging necklace below her choker. "Take a guess."

Gin's eyes widened, but there was no more talking for the rest of the visit.
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #450
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuki sighed as the funeral was comeing to a close. She had borrowed a short black dress with long sleeves from Chou, since they where almost the same height. Raveanna was already wearing black as her normal outfit so it was fine.

Yuki calmed the sad white haried girl who turned out to be Akio, she was sure that Hikaru had told her that she was the pink haired girl with magenta eyes who kept hitting her head when they first met. Only later did she realize that her hair was bleached.

Yuki remebered the fun times she had with Hikaru, He was a nice friend even though they had only known each other for a short time. It was time for the burial so Yuki and Raveanna left the bueatiful place, and the sadness in emotions being sent through the air.

The duo hurried back to chou's apartment, the chunin glad to be out of that sad place. All the sad emotions where giving her a head ace.

Yuki realized that Chou must have went to the burial so she left the dress on the table with a note reading. 'Thank you for your kind hostpotality, Raveanna and myself hope to see you again. Your friends, Yuki and Raveanna.'

Yuki looked at the raven haired teen she was wearing her backpack and was ready to go. She then stood by the door and said, "Come on Raveanna, we have a great jorney ahead of us full of three things. One, Stratigical talking, two, kindness, and if it all else fails three, a whole lot of begging." Raveanna laughed and follwed the lazer blue eyed teen out of the clean house.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 08-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #451
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Gin was called into the Hokage's office the night after the funeral. The woman sat behind the desk with her head down. "Have you completed your analysis of the evidence?" She asked without looking up. "Yes, I have it with me. The area has still not returned to normal, I've got research from each day." The medic explained while sitting down. She laid a large envelope on the desk.

"Gin, do you promise me that this is everything you've discovered sense you informed me of the creature's appearence?" Gin was taken by the question. "Of course Hokage-sama, why would it not be?" Hiroko looked at her over her fingers. "I know that you were at the fobidden library after the 'accident', I can't trust you as much as I want to." The blond narrowed her silver eyes at the woman. "How dare you call a death an accident, esspecially when there were two of them."

The two sat in heated silence for a few moments. "Why were you in a restricted area?" Gin kept all emotion out of her voice and expression. "I do not know, I wasn't there." "Don't play with me child, you're the only person I know who could actually convence a pair of my ANBU to come to me accusing each other of the offense when they were the very people guarding it." "It would seem you think little of your other ANBU."

There was another long silence between them. "You could go to jail or be stripped of your rank." Gin made a confused sound. "But ma'am, if I was not there, then how could that be?" The Hokage put her head down again. "Don't do this Gin..." "I am not doing anything Lady Hiroko, if I was then you would just put me before a military jury." "I can't do that, and you damn well know it."

Hiroko stood and looked at her with worried eyes. "You know I can't do that because of the kind of genjutsu you put them under, it'd be impossible to convict you." Gin allowed herself to smile at last. "If I were capable of that kind of effect then I could do as I pleased, isn't that correct my lady?" The Hokage slammed her hands against the desk. "Get out, and stay out of the tower, unless you're invited!"

Gin left without further arguement. She closed the door behind her when she left the office and stalked out with more confidence then she'd had in months. When she left the building, it wasn't her home she went to. Deep in the forest there was a place she'd started going. A place were great bones struck from the ground and made a forrest of white within green. No one else went there, and the maze it made was perfect for her needs.

Last edited by Sabra Kusabana; 08-03-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:32 PM   #452
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Probly not nessisary but, skip this if you can't handle suggestive themes, you have been warned.

I have no idea why it split it into two hidden bars but it did. I guess I write too much.

Spoiler:
Gaki stroked his hand down the side of Sabra's sleeping face. She'd been allowed to go home after a week in the hospital to prevent infection, they were worried that if she didn't stay there her lifestyle would prevent the wound from properly closing. It ment she missed the funeral, but she had him take flowers in her place. But tonight home wasn't were she was, and her parents didn't know.
Spoiler:

The ex-hyuuga smiled to himself and stretched on the bed. He looked up at the ceiling, this wasn't Zen's home he was in, it was Sasoku's. The red head had given him a key a while back and told him anytime he wasn't there that Gaki could stay and do whatever he wanted, from the ginger's tone at the time that had implied many things.

He would have to thank the other teen again for the invitation when he got back from what ever mission he was on. The other boy has been sent out of town, something about him knowing Suna better then most other ninja, because he'd lived there before. The red head was supposed to be delivering some sort of treaty reference a class at the academy, he'd be gone for a month.

That left Gaki with a place to be able to be alone till he got back. It was a relief because lately Zen had been rather tempermental, and when he was upset he was no one to be around. The normally calm teen could be very vendictive when it suited him, and when he was mad that was about the only way he would express himself. The white haired archer wouldn't explain to him what the problem was either, but he knew him well enough to guess. That didn't matter right now though.

The ex-hyuuga sat up, and raked a hand thru his hair. Tomorrow Chinsei had asked that he and Sabra help the jonin with his new found fire talents. The girl couldn't fight yet, and had to see Gin every day to check the progress on her healing, so he got to be the one to do the actual techniques. That worried him, he was still fairly unsure of himself when it came to his element, and resorted to his former clan's fighting style whenever he felt the need for more reliable skills. Sabra encouraged him, and that ment alot, but when he watched her it always amazed him at her skills with fire compared to his.

He looked over at her as she turned in her sleep. He smiled and pulled the blanket up over her shoulders, his fingers brushed the bandage that still covered most of her left one. She wouldn't let him see the damage, it embarrassed her, and he couldn't understand why. It was less her unwillingness to show him, and more the fact that she made a sound of pain at the slightest touch to the area.

It would mean alot of struggle for her to get back to the combat prowless she'd had before, if she even could as delicate as the joint seemed to be. He promised himself to never let her get that hurt ever again if he could help it. He kissed her forehead and slipped silently out of the room. He went for a drink and ended up glancing thru a few papers stacked on the table. He was reading over a book from the academy. He was thinking over joining his friend and cousin there, but he didn't think he could deal with brats everyday.

Kobe had continued to rely on him for backup on some of his missions. It made the chunin actually feel like he was accomplishing something, and it getting him noticed a bit more by higher ranked ninja. They may not have known the details of what the two did, but they knew if Gaki was good enough to go on jonin level missions that they should sit up and take notice. It was perticularly satisfying to his when he'd see his father in town and the man would actually look regretful. It mean he'd actually done things that would have made him proud.

Gaki heard his girlfriend stir in the other room and sat the book back down. Sabra leaned around the doorframe with sleepy eyes. "Something wrong?" The black haired teen smiled at her with a wolfish look. "The only thing wrong is you're not back in that bed." She grinned back with challenge. "Then come put me there." He stalked toward her, his drink forgotten with the book on the table. He really would have to thank Sasoku when he got back, this was the best night of his life.

For those that didn't click improtant things in the above are that Sasoku is in Suna for a month, leaving Gaki a key to his apartment, and Zen has been all purpose general pissed for a while. Chinsei is supposed to start training with Gaki and Sabra to learn how to use Fire justu.

Last edited by Sabra Kusabana; 08-02-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #453
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Kin sat on the academy steps with Deki and Ritoru playing with Isamu's puppy. He was sitting with her. The beautiful gift he'd given her was currently in her hair holding her bangs away from her face. "Hey isn't your birthday coming up?" The gril questioned. "Yeah, Itsuki's too, but how did you know?" "The academy has a record of birthdays for everyone, I saw it on one of the calendars." "Oh..."

The blond smiled at him, "I know I can't make you anything as unique as what you made me, but is there anything you actually would like?" The boy thought that over, and Kin was confused when she saw a little tickle of blush on his cheeks. "I'll get back to you on that!" He said hastily as he stood and called to his pet before waving and running off. The golden eyed teen blinked after him, "I hope I didn't say anything wrong."

She heard giggling behind her, and turned to see the little group of students that sometimes harassed her or Sasoku. "You must be scary teacher." The girl of the group chimed. The chunin stood with a mock look of anger. "I'll show you scary, for eaves dropping, you little punks!" She said while chasing after them. The kids ran ahead of her laughing and yelling back teasing comments.

____

Zen was carving in the garden at his house, he had a look of concentration in his teal eyes. The shaft of the arrow he was working on was almost perfect, he'd been making them all morning. It wasn't till a yellow bird landed in front of him that he was distracted. The color of the bird's feathers made him think of the very thing he'd been trying to avoid for weeks. The blade he was using sliced across his thumb and he cursed, startling the animal. As it flew away the teen held his hand, putting pressure on it.

He closed his eyes to the pain and thought over his arguement with Gin from almost a month ago now. She'd been secluding herself to her studies ever sense the thing with Hikaru, and he was sure she still blamed herself for the death of the genin. That person, Konmei, had tried to help the blond only to end up being verbally assulted about how Gin didn't need help, and how she was supposed to be the one helping people.

The last time he had seen her the silver eyed girl had done something that he hated for her to do. It had been what started their fight. She'd dyed her hair a dark grey color. He'd been mad and a little shocked by the change in her appearence, he shouldn't of said what he did, or let the arguement escalate like it had. He knew the whole fight was his fault, but even if he wanted to appologize now he knew she wouldn't listen.

It hadn't bother him at first, but now he'd started to think about her all the time. Gin might have been cold and short tempered, but she had been his girl sense their first chunin exam almost two years ago. Not seeing her everyday was really begining to get to him, and knowing she was so close and he just couldn't find the words to say to make everything right again had made him lose his temper with everyone he knew.

The archer stood, he'd have to go inside and maybe to the hospital for this slice in his hand. It only helped to make him more mad at himself. Zen wasn't used to being this messed up, it was like being under a genjutsu, but this was strictly his own doing. The white haired man flinched as he went to disinfect the cut. "Dammit... Gin, why can't you be here when I need you?"

"She could be if you tried hard enough." He looked up to see his sister. "I have tried." "No you haven't. You've done nothing but snap at everyone who's talked to you for weeks now. You're not trying to get her back, you're waiting for someone to do it for you." The teal eyes teen glared at her and turned his back on his sibling. "See there, you're doing it again."

She was right of course, but he couldn't admit to that. "What am I supposed to do then?" He said at last, while trying to pat his cut dry with a towel. He cursed as red stains came away on the white cloth. "First, you go to the hospital for stitches. Then how about trying to actually see her."

The boy wrapped his hand up in the towel again, and turned to his sister. "Exactly what am I supposed to say then, that is if she'll see me?" The woman shrugged at him. "You're the one who's been dating her for so long... And you know, all women like to be kissed. You men are so bad with words, maybe it'd be better if you showed her how much you miss her instead of trying to say it?" The older sibling left him there after that.

He'd have to stop the bleeding from his hand before he could try to fix his mistake. He'd think about what his sister said on the way to get treatment. Maybe he could buy her something? No he pushed that away from his mind. Gin only seemed to enjoyed something she could either experiment on, or use to experiement. He'd have to try his sister's suggestion, and just hope his ex didn't bite him or something when he tried to kiss her and appologize.

Last edited by Sabra Kusabana; 08-02-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:35 AM   #454
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

With his newly acquired seal, and what came with it, Chinsei knew he would need to up his training. He decided on a 15 hour training day, 5 days a week. He would spend 3 hours in the morning training alone, to work on his speed and reflexes. He was so fast, he couldn't keep up with himself, so he would go for a run through the village, and spend the other half of the time meditating.

The next 3 hours would be spent with Gaki and Sabra on the mountain overlooking the village, working on his fire techniques. Since Sabra was still wounded, she would supervise, while Gaki showed him the basics. Chinsei told Gaki he would work on using his Byakugan in coordination with the Fire Style, and try to find a way for him to use it without blinding himself with the burning Chakra.

After that, He would meet Kin at the training fields, to work on his Earth and Lightning techniques. She had grown in her skill with them, but she was far from being able to teach him to use their full potential. Chinsei found it ironic that not only were his students teaching him, but especially Kin, whom he had helped with Earth, was now helping him.

He would then go and find Shin in the forest, to work on his Wind Style. Shin was an expert at Wind Style, and his training with the Falcons really helped improve that. The training was mainly cushioning a fall with Wind at the beginning, and Shin even tried teaching Chinsei to summon falcons, and sign a contract, but Chinsei wouldn't do it. He was more of a Wolf guy.

After each day, Chinsei went home to Akemi, and stayed up to talk to her for a few hours, before falling asleep with her in their bed. They had a lot to plan for, with a new baby coming, and a wedding to plan, but they decided to put it off for a bit, to focus on each other and the baby.

/Heil

Old 08-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #455
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Gin was making little flusterated sounds as she poked at something in a dish. The little scale in the glass container slid where she pushed it to with a needle, and a thin layer of something dark red followed it as it moved. She continued to make irritated sounds as she picked up another dish and repeated the process with a different colored scale and a brighter red liquid. "Why does his do it and not mine?" She hissed as she sat down the second dish to glare at the first.

She'd been studying this perticular feature of her subjects for over a week and still couldn't get it. She picked up the first dish and plucked the scale from it with tweezers, she swapped it with the other scale. A curse left her lips as she watched the liquid follow the green scale just as it had the blue. She leaned back from the work and blinked in surprise up at a pair of curious teal eyes.

"I thought I told you to stay out of my house." "I thought you'd have gotten over being obsessed with Chinsei's blood being attracted to those weird things by now." "I am not obsessed, I'm pissed, there's a difference." Zen smirked at her and leaned down a touch farther, he laid a light kiss on her cheek and turned to walk away. "If you want me gone, Babe, then I will leave you to your flusteration." He called as he walked away.

The silver eyed girl looked back at her work and nearly turned her chair over as she made to follow him. "You can't just come in here like this then walk away." She said as she grabbed his arm. She felt something strange on it and followed her hand down to his own, wrapped in bandages. "What happened?" "You." The medic made a questioning sound as she meet his eyes. "How me?" "You wouldn't understand." Was all he told her.

They stood in silence a moment. Then finally the girl looked away and channeled healing energy into his hand. The teen spoke as her chakra warmed his flesh. "Gin... I miss you, I love you, and dammit I'm sorry for what I sad before about your hair." He said while looking down at the stony colored strands. "I missed you too." She brought his hand to her mouth and kissed it. "I'm sorry I insulted your family, and for everything else I said." She looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back and hugged her to him. "Let's go back to before a month ago." "Sure."

Last edited by Sabra Kusabana; 08-03-2009 at 06:29 AM.