Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Arena

I am level 4-5, just started, anyone have some tips?

Last edited by Err; 09-27-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken View Post
I am level 4-5, just started, anyone have some tips?
Your on it as well?
I'm always resetting X3

Anyhow if your a Genin go to the shippuden missions there ya can unlock Naruto (S) by winning 15 matches and 5 matches in a row with Naruto.
Once ya unlocked him ya can do the same except with Sakura to get Sakura (S).
To get Sakura (S) I recommend using Choji,Sakura and Haku.
I pwned with that team.
Anyhow if ya have Sakura (S) replace her with the normal one and stay that way.
She can always heal Choji everytime he uses a Akimichi pill while Haku uses Acupuncture and demonic mirrors to stun everyone so Choji can increase his strength without getting disturbed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Err; 09-27-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh awesome i am in that game too ugh however i still am a academy student does anybody know a good team team 7 works well with me but OMG there time when genin and even academy students have fricken tsunade,itachi,and shizune OMG I lost so bad. right now I am fcusing on my D rank missions but I need help too with a good team other than 7.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
oh awesome i am in that game too ugh however i still am a academy student does anybody know a good team team 7 works well with me but OMG there time when genin and even academy students have fricken tsunade,itachi,and shizune OMG I lost so bad. right now I am fcusing on my D rank missions but I need help too with a good team other than 7.
Yeah the resetters.Players who unlocked near everyone the start again.=/
Well I unlocked...let me think..7 so far.The sound 4,Joroi (He's rubbish) Naruto (S) and Sakura (S)

Ok a good team...
Try Lee,Haku and Kiba.Worked well for me.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Yeah the resetters.Players who unlocked near everyone the start again.=/
Well I unlocked...let me think..7 so far.The sound 4,Joroi (He's rubbish) Naruto (S) and Sakura (S)

Ok a good team...
Try Lee,Haku and Kiba.Worked well for me.
how the heck fo you resset I herd that you can unlock characters like that is it possible if I do it tell how so i can get cool characters?
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
how the heck fo you resset I herd that you can unlock characters like that is it possible if I do it tell how so i can get cool characters?
How ya reset?
Go to the site there is something that says reset account.

To unlock characters do mission.
To get the sound 4 be a genin and:
Win 5 matches in a row with Choji: Jirobo
5 in a row with Shika or Temari: Tayuya
5 in a row with Kiba or Kankuro: Sason/Ukon
5 in a row with Neji: Kimimaru

to get Joroi: 5 in a row with any sound genin (He sucks btw =/)

BTW just pwned Deidara/Kisame and Kakuzu with Haku/Lee ad Kiba ^_^

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
How ya reset?
Go to the site there is something that says reset account.

To unlock characters do mission.
To get the sound 4 be a genin and:
Win 5 matches in a row with Choji: Jirobo
5 in a row with Shika or Temari: Tayuya
5 in a row with Kiba or Kankuro: Sason/Ukon
5 in a row with Neji: Kimimaru

to get Joroi: 5 in a row with any sound genin (He sucks btw =/)

BTW just pwned Deidara/Kisame and Kakuzu with Haku/Lee ad Kiba ^_^
ok once i resett can how can i get itachi or the sannin?
Old 08-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I have an account, but haven't played it in a while.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok once i resett can how can i get itachi or the sannin?
Sannin's: Obtain the Jounin Rank which is level 26-30
then complete the disciple missions

Itachi: Obtain Anbu Rank level 21-25 then complete the missions "Criminal Itachi"

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #10
Hab
Academy Graduate

Hab is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol it is a good game indeed. =3
Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Being able to reset ruined the game for me when I used to play. I used Sakura, Lee, and Temari. This way you can use Temari to make all allies not able to be targeted, Sakura to heal Lee, and abuse Lees 5th gate opening. You basically go in and completely destroy everyone in one hit from Lee. Although this may not work as well now that they have new characters.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:26 AM   #12
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does anyone want to battle me?
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #13
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

My username is Blakexd9
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #14
shadowninja7
Apprentice Genin

shadowninja7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im shadowmastr and i will battle any1
(")(")
Bunny.

"is it that small voice in the back of my head telling me to kill all my friends before they kill me?"
- Micheal J. Caboose
shadowninja7 is offline   Reply With Quote