Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #21
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: FUNNY Mizukage theory!

I so wanna see an encounter between the Mizukage and Naruto......since Naruto has taken a few perverted traits from Jiraiya, I'm sure it would lead to some pretty funny stuff

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #22
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Right after that, Killerbee interrupts the conference and it turns into a dance party. Then Sasuke comes in and shows them how to "break it down".
*laughs*
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #23
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

PRICELINE, NEGOTIATOR!!! Lol, random?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #24
Sukia
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hmm... Maybe I'm in a house on a street in a country on a continent on a planet in a solar system?
Sukia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't understand why she misunderstands what people say. It makes me want to think that she is full of herself(but I don't think that; I don't know her reasons as to why she misunderstands things like that). No offense, I don't hate her, I just don't know what to think of her yet.
Sukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #25
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukia View Post
I don't understand why she misunderstands what people say. It makes me want to think that she is full of herself(but I don't think that; I don't know her reasons as to why she misunderstands things like that). No offense, I don't hate her, I just don't know what to think of her yet.
She has a smoking hot body and nobody to share it with, you do the math.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rogue Priestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #26
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

She always says that, XD
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #27
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

*HinataGurl* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to *HinataGurl*

i think she was dumped to many times in the past. now she is scared of commitment. lol. dont blame her though.
*HinataGurl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #28
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes.

If that happened,

I would approve. And

be happy. And find you.

And give you rep...

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
funny, misunderstand, mizukage, shut up