Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 08-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Bleach: Bount Arc = Crap

I think most of us can agree the Filler Bount Arc sucked real bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Bleach: Bount Arc = Crap

Well, DUH!

All anime fillers=BAD!!
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah I already knew that
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It was way to long I mean 2 seasons of filler in a row Come on!!!!!!!!!
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 08-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yes, but this it to prove some of the people who aren't convinced.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

and boring on top of that as well
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

well maybe season 12 of bleach (filler) will be good lets hope
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yeah, let's hope.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

do you think hollow Ichigo will help Ichigo fight against Zangetsu because without Ichigo hollow Ichigo would not exist

what do you think
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Probably because Ichigo wouldn't be much without his zanpuktou, and that will affect Hollow Ichigo too.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #11
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
do you think hollow Ichigo will help Ichigo fight against Zangetsu because without Ichigo hollow Ichigo would not exist

what do you think
I have a suspicion that Zangetsu is not even going to rebel like the other Zanpakutou did.

But anyways the filler looks interesting. I hope it will be better than the Amagi Arc.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:07 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I have a suspicion that Zangetsu is not even going to rebel like the other Zanpakutou did.

But anyways the filler looks interesting. I hope it will be better than the Amagi Arc.
I hope so too.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #13
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

yeah that one kind of sucked as well to boring
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It was okay for me.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #15
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

yeah but not as good as the actual story

at least it had Vizard Ichigo in it
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It was good for me because I could see the true forms of the other Soul Reapers zanpuktous.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #17
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

yea i stopped watching bleach until i knew it was over
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I just skipped it after I watched the first 5 episodes of it, it was so boring.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #19
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

are we still taking about the Captain Amagi ark, the bount ark or are we taking about season 12
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Season 12.