Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Yes 34 82.93%
No 1 2.44%
maybe 4 9.76%
Of cource not 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 05:15 AM   #21
goujin
Chunin Exam Participant

goujin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Cartoon Network is falling

come on ppl you seriously cant hate cn real that much

sis:itachifangirl1
best friends:raiden,animelover

quotes
"i'm here to kick @$$ and play card games,and i'm all out of cards"-littlekuriboh

"deaths too good for you"-akuma

"you're already dead"-kenshiro

"imma firrrin meh lazar!!!"-shoop da whoop banana
goujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #22
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they put cn real to make the rest of cn look good.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
Dimnersti
Freshmen Academy Student

Dimnersti is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wouldn't say Cartoon network is failing, their ratings have been very good. Their content has always shifted rather often, its a chanel aimed at a rather young audiance, their intrests shift very rapidly so so does CN's programming. I'v personaly seen about four difrent iterations of toonami, wich has generaly held rather low ratings.

There have a few times over the years been rumblings of cartoon network looking into creating an anime chanel, but the ratings have never suported it and there are a variety of financial hurdles. Though with the growing popularity and aceptance(you were considred a huge nerd for watching it when I was a kid, save speed racer wich people simply didn't relize was anime..) Not to mention the growing ease in licensing.

and just a side note, of the small number of local anime chanels that exist in various markets, even with a comparativly large market for anime in their area's they tend to struggle financialy.
Dimnersti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #24
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

CN won't take off the shows that they are airing now because other people like it.This site might not like it,but other people do.You people just have to realize you can't always get what you wan't in life.Ranting about putting CN on Naruto won't bring the show back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:08 AM   #25
ExplosiveMatisse
Freshmen Academy Student

ExplosiveMatisse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnersti View Post
I wouldn't say Cartoon network is failing, their ratings have been very good. Their content has always shifted rather often, its a chanel aimed at a rather young audiance, their intrests shift very rapidly so so does CN's programming. I'v personaly seen about four difrent iterations of toonami, wich has generaly held rather low ratings.

There have a few times over the years been rumblings of cartoon network looking into creating an anime chanel, but the ratings have never suported it and there are a variety of financial hurdles. Though with the growing popularity and aceptance(you were considred a huge nerd for watching it when I was a kid, save speed racer wich people simply didn't relize was anime..) Not to mention the growing ease in licensing.

and just a side note, of the small number of local anime chanels that exist in various markets, even with a comparativly large market for anime in their area's they tend to struggle financialy.
Their ratings have steadily declined which is why they keep shifting their focus on what programming they dish out (cnreal is their new push). Toonami was very highly rated, and the different iterations of it was to change it up. But the fundamental format of it still continued (delivering heart pounding cartoons)on. If it were not for boomerang... CN would have went belly up a long time ago.
ExplosiveMatisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:14 AM   #26
Sukia
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hmm... Maybe I'm in a house on a street in a country on a continent on a planet in a solar system?
Sukia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well... Their new cartoon shows definitely are going downhill. And all(if not most) of the CN Real shows are rip-offs of other shows.

And to me, taking off Naruto was the worst mistake they ever made. After they got rid of their good, quality shows, Toonami was the only thing I watched on Cartoon Network.

Last edited by Sukia; 08-02-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Sukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #27
tsukuyomiitachi
Apprentice Genin

tsukuyomiitachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to tsukuyomiitachi Send a message via MSN to tsukuyomiitachi

CN sucks now, they are hugely retarded for deleting Naruto off their schedule altogether.
tsukuyomiitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #28
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

down wit cartoonnetwork up wit everything else lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #29
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
Ya CN is going down hill fast
Right. Everything was fine up until the point where they cancelled Toonami, from there they've been going downhill fast.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:36 PM   #30
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hahah. i could tell that u really dislike CN...reviving all these old threads......

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #31
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

at least every friday they have cartoon planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #32
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

there is still diamonds in the rough

young justice and dc nation

and also the clone wars is just amazing
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #33
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

They don't have good shows anymore
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #34
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenz View Post
They don't have good shows anymore
Yeah i totaly agree.They just keep repeating old boring cartoons.CN will surely fall soon.
N
E
J
I

Where are u?I want u back.
Proud to be a Muslim
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:23 AM   #35
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Cartoon Network needs to shutdown it's disgusting.

I am grateful though for Cartoon Network introducing me to anime and classic cartoons from a young age it's current iteration is just, like the very definition of failure.

They really need to shutdown so kids don't get exposed to that junk anymore.

Edit: Young Justice doesn't seem that bad compared to the rest of their shows, anything though that's cartoon network original is currently trash. When I say original I mean doesn't use another succesful IP like DC/Marvel comics, or Star Wars or 'imported' anime

Edit: If you ask me, they died when they changed their keyboard/checkerboard logo to cn. I make a distinction between Cartoon Network and cn, they are two totally different things too me.

Last edited by Saiyan; 10-28-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Unfortunatley, yes.... it is slowly dieing of cancer
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #37
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It died when they lost all of their anime that wasn't on adult swim.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #38
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i agree..CN is falling...

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
gaara lover 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #39
xxKakashiSenseixx
Freshmen Academy Student

xxKakashiSenseixx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yea they used to have some awesome bloody anime, now it sucks
xxKakashiSenseixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #40
Zekyru
Freshmen Academy Student

Zekyru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Definitely. When I was bored, I actually watched a fairly long (and very nostalgic ) video on YouTube about CN's history and downfall.
Zekyru is offline   Reply With Quote