Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #19001
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Nothing.
Yeah sure. I believe that.
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #19002
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
No...I just want him to feel that pain for not asking permission to do stuff.

He did WHAT?! No way! WIMP! *runs to Africa and punches dogboy so he can fly back to the mall*
okay just for that i am gonna kill you and make you my dinner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #19003
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
*punches Dogboy* That is my job!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #19004
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How much you wanna bet that you'll be the one on my stove tonight?! *starngles dogboy* DIE DIE DIE!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #19005
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*Kicks in soft spot*

You would eat a person??!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #19006
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

whats with all the clones?
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #19007
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
*Kicks in soft spot*

You would eat a person??!!
yes i would

Old 07-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #19008
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
whats with all the clones?
Do you know what thread Dogboy tried to close or somthing... thats all I know right now... *goes to find more*
Old 07-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #19009
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
How much you wanna bet that you'll be the one on my stove tonight?! *starngles dogboy* DIE DIE DIE!
*BITES YOUR ARM* delicios

Old 07-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #19010
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Do you know what thread Dogboy tried to close or somthing... thats all I know right now... *goes to find more*
I know what it is.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #19011
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
*BITES YOUR ARM* delicios
You dare bite me?! *punches dogboy's jaw* Yeah! I'll punch you harder if I wanted too! Go Mo Mo! See how you would like getting bitten too!

*bites dogboy's arm*

HA HA! Good job Mo Mo!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #19012
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Anyway,dogboy,if you ever do that again,your...FIRED!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninja Pink; 07-30-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #19013
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

I know what happened. I r happy.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #19014
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

And call me whatever again and the next day, you'll find YOUR head in a locker filled with spiders!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #19015
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=KIBAFAN321;734873]You dare bite me?! *punches dogboy's jaw* Yeah! I'll punch you harder if I wanted too! Go Mo Mo! See how you would like getting bitten too!

*bites dogboy's arm*

HA HA! Good job Mo Mo![/QUO

would you all be happier of i died cause i will kill myself

Old 07-30-2009, 04:33 PM   #19016
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know what happened. I r happy.

You are happy,...because?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-30-2009, 04:35 PM   #19017
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
You are happy,...because?
Someone wouldnt tell me, So I found out myself. No other reason.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #19018
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Someone wouldnt tell me, So I found out myself. No other reason.

Someone thought it wasn't important enough to tell anyone

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #19019
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Quote:

would you all be happier of i died cause i will kill myself
You know what dogboy? You take everything so seriously. We don't hate you. SO STOP THINKING WE DO!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #19020
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Someone thought it wasn't important enough to tell anyone
Me thinks you should have gotten over that thought and told me anyways. Its alot easier than reading 4 pages...

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard