Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 07-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ok people i just saw green lantern first flight which is Green Lanterns first animated movie and i must say i loved it it had some great animation and a great story i give it a 10/10 and it's must buy.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 07-30-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
YellowFlash
Genin

YellowFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to YellowFlash
Default Re: My Green lantern first Flight movie review

I would like to see a live action movie for the Green Lantern

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting"
Elizabeth Bibesco
"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich."
Henry Ward Beecher

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
J.K. Rowling
"We must be the change we wish to see."
Gandhi
YellowFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Cloud_Love_Ninja
Chunin Exam Proctor

Cloud_Love_Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Cloud_Love_Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to Cloud_Love_Ninja

lol

My Nindo:
Knife To throat will slice open it,
So you drink your own blood,
As death due us part
Cloud_Love_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

this is a must buy for green lantern fans it was sweet.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
saskue24
Apprentice Genin

saskue24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh green lantern is one of my favrite super heros
saskue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i would so buy this movie.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFlash View Post
I would like to see a live action movie for the Green Lantern
i agree, they should get David Borenaz to play Hal Jordan, he was so awesome in New Frontier
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i agrre but who should direct it ?
Old 07-31-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i agrre but who should direct it ?
good question? OH Wait, who directed The Fifth Element? That guy should do it.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #10
Dragon
Apprentice Genin

Wait nevermind what I just said, get JJ Abrams to do it. After seeing Star Trek, I would definitely pick him to direct GL Live Action
Old 07-31-2009, 05:39 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yeah me 2 star trek was awsome.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #12
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

Green Lantern are cool..

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #13
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

liked it..

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

did u see the movie ?