Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2009, 05:56 AM   #61
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ベーゼル's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,585
Rep Power: 10
ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

TheViolletteHeart you should try to ignore those negatives moments and continue on with your daily life.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #62
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,617
Rep Power: 14
<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
I would say it's because of my brother, but I was always taught not to blame others for our actions.
The truth about blame.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
I think that's why we get along so well. We LOVE eachother, and love to HATE on everyone else
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:13 AM   #63
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
I don't give up, though. Obviously, I keep writing, even though I know everything I write is complete and utter crap. I don't just curl up and give up. I just have no enthusiasm (except when it comes to love), is all.
Funny, because I like your writing. You're never going to please everybody. You're never going to love everything about yourself. If you expect that to ever happen, you might as well face the truth now. But being unenthusastic about the things that truly matter, is going to make for a really horrible future. You're gonna end up "settling" for some low-life loser, because you werent ever able to get up in the world, and you can only afford a cheap 1 bedroom apartment in a crappy neighborhood.

Guys are not attracted to girls with no heart or motivation. So dont expect to find Prince Charming with your current attitude. Youre still young, hopefully when you get older, your mind will change. High School is useless, after that, thats when you start making the choices that count.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #64
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ベーゼル's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,585
Rep Power: 10
ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

good point.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:17 AM   #65
Shkin
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,645
Rep Power: 11
Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

to thevioletheart, since your enthusiasm is on love, try lovin' yourself first...
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #66
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Wise words, Shkin....
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:19 AM   #67
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ベーゼル's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,585
Rep Power: 10
ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

She not in this thread anymore. Quite uses less to continuing on about thevioletheart.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 AM   #68
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,617
Rep Power: 14
<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
to thevioletheart, since your enthusiasm is on love, try lovin' yourself first...
Wow, could have never said it so well myself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
I think that's why we get along so well. We LOVE eachother, and love to HATE on everyone else
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:30 AM   #69
Shkin
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,645
Rep Power: 11
Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

aaww...so sweet of you Aurega and TBC...guys thats what you call love...teehee...LOVE EXIST!

Last edited by Shkin; 07-30-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #70
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,617
Rep Power: 14
<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
aaww...so sweet of you Aurega and TBC...guys thats what you call love...teehee...LOVE EXIST!
Love exists, but it's getting hyped to something it isn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
I think that's why we get along so well. We LOVE eachother, and love to HATE on everyone else
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #71
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheViolletteHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Halfway to Anywhere
Posts: 2,130
Rep Power: 0
TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
to thevioletheart, since your enthusiasm is on love, try lovin' yourself first...
...Isn't that narcisism? I was always taught that was wrong, too...
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:58 AM   #72
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Nick Tasogare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Getting at you where you live.
Posts: 27,512
Rep Power: 22
Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
...Isn't that narcisism? I was always taught that was wrong, too...
Re-Word it to appreciate. You really should try to see how much you actually don't suck, and how much you mean to people.

And stop having an excuse for hating yourself,
__________________
Was on to check PMs and read about the drama and got hit with the forums rules.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:00 AM   #73
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Its not like youre going to be IN LOVE with yourself, Devs.......Its just respecting yourself and being happy with the person you are. That is nothing like narcissism.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #74
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheViolletteHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Halfway to Anywhere
Posts: 2,130
Rep Power: 0
TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Funny, because I like your writing. You're never going to please everybody. You're never going to love everything about yourself. If you expect that to ever happen, you might as well face the truth now. But being unenthusastic about the things that truly matter, is going to make for a really horrible future. You're gonna end up "settling" for some low-life loser, because you werent ever able to get up in the world, and you can only afford a cheap 1 bedroom apartment in a crappy neighborhood.

Guys are not attracted to girls with no heart or motivation. So dont expect to find Prince Charming with your current attitude. Youre still young, hopefully when you get older, your mind will change. High School is useless, after that, thats when you start making the choices that count.
Really? You like it? Uh-huh... I know I'm never going to please everybody, and in part that's because I suck. I also know I'm going to have an awful future, unless I take up Megan's offer. She said that when she goes backpacking in Europe when she's a rich author. She has the skills and determination to back up what she says she's going to do in life. I don't. And lack of enthusiasm and belief in myself...that's a part of myself I can't change. I've tried to before, and it just ended up backfiring.

I don't expect to find "Prince Charming". Mainly because I don't need someone to save me. Help never comes when I truely need it, anyway. I always end up saving myself. I'm very surprised Nick even likes me.
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #75
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ベーゼル's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,585
Rep Power: 10
ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
Really? You like it? Uh-huh... I know I'm never going to please everybody, and in part that's because I suck. I also know I'm going to have an awful future, unless I take up Megan's offer. She said that when she goes backpacking in Europe when she's a rich author. She has the skills and determination to back up what she says she's going to do in life. I don't. And lack of enthusiasm and belief in myself...that's a part of myself I can't change. I've tried to before, and it just ended up backfiring.

I don't expect to find "Prince Charming". Mainly because I don't need someone to save me. Help never comes when I truely need it, anyway. I always end up saving myself. I'm very surprised Nick even likes me.
You think about this way different then many do. I don't see how it's hard to not hate yourself.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #76
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBlackChidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wherever the Winds of Fate take me.
Posts: 14,829
Rep Power: 0
TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
Really? You like it? Uh-huh... I know I'm never going to please everybody, and in part that's because I suck. I also know I'm going to have an awful future, unless I take up Megan's offer. She said that when she goes backpacking in Europe when she's a rich author. She has the skills and determination to back up what she says she's going to do in life. I don't. And lack of enthusiasm and belief in myself...that's a part of myself I can't change. I've tried to before, and it just ended up backfiring.

I don't expect to find "Prince Charming". Mainly because I don't need someone to save me. Help never comes when I truely need it, anyway. I always end up saving myself. I'm very surprised Nick even likes me.
Funny. You save yourself, yet you claim to have no love for yourself. That's a total oxymoron. Give it a few years. You cant predict that you wont amount to nothing. You havent even graduated high school yet, unless you're just giving up already.

And if you give up that easily, and just sit and pity yourself and cry about how much you suck, then I have absolutely no respect for you as a person. None at all.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #77
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheViolletteHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Halfway to Anywhere
Posts: 2,130
Rep Power: 0
TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Funny. You save yourself, yet you claim to have no love for yourself. That's a total oxymoron. Give it a few years. You cant predict that you wont amount to nothing. You havent even graduated high school yet, unless you're just giving up already.

And if you give up that easily, and just sit and pity yourself and cry about how much you suck, then I have absolutely no respect for you as a person. None at all.
...What? I can be a bit bipolor sometimes...

Just another one of my faults...
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #78
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,617
Rep Power: 14
<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
Really? You like it? Uh-huh... I know I'm never going to please everybody, and in part that's because I suck. I also know I'm going to have an awful future, unless I take up Megan's offer. She said that when she goes backpacking in Europe when she's a rich author. She has the skills and determination to back up what she says she's going to do in life. I don't. And lack of enthusiasm and belief in myself...that's a part of myself I can't change. I've tried to before, and it just ended up backfiring.

I don't expect to find "Prince Charming". Mainly because I don't need someone to save me. Help never comes when I truely need it, anyway. I always end up saving myself. I'm very surprised Nick even likes me.
Umm, you're what 15?

Your future is no-where near determined, unless you completely quit school now and do nothing. All you need to do is to do well in school, get into a good college, get a good degree and you're set. If this fails, there are plenty of other options - not as good, but still options.

You have no idea what your future will bring. Why do I know that? I'm 21 and my future have changed countless times and is still changing! So there is really no set formula, but it all depends how you work for it to make it better for yourself.

Keep going depressed and think you're a failure... And yes, you'll have a shitty future.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
I think that's why we get along so well. We LOVE eachother, and love to HATE on everyone else
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #79
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER
 
Chidori Shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Watching you read this right now.....
Posts: 3,893
Rep Power: 0
Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

I just suck in real life, Love Doesn't Exist, IT DOES NOT EXIST FOR ME. I don't even know what love is, I can live by myself my whole life and I don't need anyone. Nobody, I can help myself, do my own things, I don't need a lovey-dovey to come to my side and all that. I've been picked on alot this year... Last year, and I only have a couple true friends and my brothers... That's not love, that's depending on them. Sure, few friends think I'm their best friend inside, but I really hate their guts. I only like a few people, that's it, because I CAN'T TRUST EVERYONE. I don't believe in love, bottom line.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #80
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
ベーゼル's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,585
Rep Power: 10
ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

Just work for the future career you wish to do and you'll do fine. Just don't slack off on studies.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.