Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:56 AM   #61
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Love Doesnt Exist: Part II

TheViolletteHeart you should try to ignore those negatives moments and continue on with your daily life.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #62
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
I would say it's because of my brother, but I was always taught not to blame others for our actions.
The truth about blame.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:13 AM   #63
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't give up, though. Obviously, I keep writing, even though I know everything I write is complete and utter crap. I don't just curl up and give up. I just have no enthusiasm (except when it comes to love), is all.
Funny, because I like your writing. You're never going to please everybody. You're never going to love everything about yourself. If you expect that to ever happen, you might as well face the truth now. But being unenthusastic about the things that truly matter, is going to make for a really horrible future. You're gonna end up "settling" for some low-life loser, because you werent ever able to get up in the world, and you can only afford a cheap 1 bedroom apartment in a crappy neighborhood.

Guys are not attracted to girls with no heart or motivation. So dont expect to find Prince Charming with your current attitude. Youre still young, hopefully when you get older, your mind will change. High School is useless, after that, thats when you start making the choices that count.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #64
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

good point.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:17 AM   #65
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

to thevioletheart, since your enthusiasm is on love, try lovin' yourself first...
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #66
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wise words, Shkin....
Old 07-30-2009, 06:19 AM   #67
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

She not in this thread anymore. Quite uses less to continuing on about thevioletheart.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 AM   #68
<Aurega?>

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
to thevioletheart, since your enthusiasm is on love, try lovin' yourself first...
Wow, could have never said it so well myself.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:30 AM   #69
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

aaww...so sweet of you Aurega and TBC...guys thats what you call love...teehee...LOVE EXIST!

Last edited by Shkin; 07-30-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #70
<Aurega?>

Quote:
aaww...so sweet of you Aurega and TBC...guys thats what you call love...teehee...LOVE EXIST!
Love exists, but it's getting hyped to something it isn't.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #71
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
...Isn't that narcisism? I was always taught that was wrong, too...
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:58 AM   #72
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
...Isn't that narcisism? I was always taught that was wrong, too...
Re-Word it to appreciate. You really should try to see how much you actually don't suck, and how much you mean to people.

And stop having an excuse for hating yourself,

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:00 AM   #73
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its not like youre going to be IN LOVE with yourself, Devs.......Its just respecting yourself and being happy with the person you are. That is nothing like narcissism.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #74
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Funny, because I like your writing. You're never going to please everybody. You're never going to love everything about yourself. If you expect that to ever happen, you might as well face the truth now. But being unenthusastic about the things that truly matter, is going to make for a really horrible future. You're gonna end up "settling" for some low-life loser, because you werent ever able to get up in the world, and you can only afford a cheap 1 bedroom apartment in a crappy neighborhood.

Guys are not attracted to girls with no heart or motivation. So dont expect to find Prince Charming with your current attitude. Youre still young, hopefully when you get older, your mind will change. High School is useless, after that, thats when you start making the choices that count.
Really? You like it? Uh-huh... I know I'm never going to please everybody, and in part that's because I suck. I also know I'm going to have an awful future, unless I take up Megan's offer. She said that when she goes backpacking in Europe when she's a rich author. She has the skills and determination to back up what she says she's going to do in life. I don't. And lack of enthusiasm and belief in myself...that's a part of myself I can't change. I've tried to before, and it just ended up backfiring.

I don't expect to find "Prince Charming". Mainly because I don't need someone to save me. Help never comes when I truely need it, anyway. I always end up saving myself. I'm very surprised Nick even likes me.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #75
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Really? You like it? Uh-huh... I know I'm never going to please everybody, and in part that's because I suck. I also know I'm going to have an awful future, unless I take up Megan's offer. She said that when she goes backpacking in Europe when she's a rich author. She has the skills and determination to back up what she says she's going to do in life. I don't. And lack of enthusiasm and belief in myself...that's a part of myself I can't change. I've tried to before, and it just ended up backfiring.

I don't expect to find "Prince Charming". Mainly because I don't need someone to save me. Help never comes when I truely need it, anyway. I always end up saving myself. I'm very surprised Nick even likes me.
You think about this way different then many do. I don't see how it's hard to not hate yourself.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #76
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Funny. You save yourself, yet you claim to have no love for yourself. That's a total oxymoron. Give it a few years. You cant predict that you wont amount to nothing. You havent even graduated high school yet, unless you're just giving up already.

And if you give up that easily, and just sit and pity yourself and cry about how much you suck, then I have absolutely no respect for you as a person. None at all.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #77
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Funny. You save yourself, yet you claim to have no love for yourself. That's a total oxymoron. Give it a few years. You cant predict that you wont amount to nothing. You havent even graduated high school yet, unless you're just giving up already.

And if you give up that easily, and just sit and pity yourself and cry about how much you suck, then I have absolutely no respect for you as a person. None at all.
...What? I can be a bit bipolor sometimes...

Just another one of my faults...
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #78
<Aurega?>

Quote:

Umm, you're what 15?

Your future is no-where near determined, unless you completely quit school now and do nothing. All you need to do is to do well in school, get into a good college, get a good degree and you're set. If this fails, there are plenty of other options - not as good, but still options.

You have no idea what your future will bring. Why do I know that? I'm 21 and my future have changed countless times and is still changing! So there is really no set formula, but it all depends how you work for it to make it better for yourself.

Keep going depressed and think you're a failure... And yes, you'll have a shitty future.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #79
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just suck in real life, Love Doesn't Exist, IT DOES NOT EXIST FOR ME. I don't even know what love is, I can live by myself my whole life and I don't need anyone. Nobody, I can help myself, do my own things, I don't need a lovey-dovey to come to my side and all that. I've been picked on alot this year... Last year, and I only have a couple true friends and my brothers... That's not love, that's depending on them. Sure, few friends think I'm their best friend inside, but I really hate their guts. I only like a few people, that's it, because I CAN'T TRUST EVERYONE. I don't believe in love, bottom line.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #80
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

Just work for the future career you wish to do and you'll do fine. Just don't slack off on studies.