Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
goldendreamer
Veteran Chunin

goldendreamer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Naruto vs. Danzo

Naruto will win! ;p
Village
The Village Hidden in Twilight
Clan
The Shigami Clan
People come and people go,
this is what life is all about
I never ever log out
Why am I so damn lonely?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you have a TinierMe account,add me Melonly!
Old 07-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto vs. Danzo

Naruto would win right now with SM and possibly Kyubi chakra... but we haven't seen too much of what Danzo can do yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i agree kuromaki

Old 07-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
saskue24
Apprentice Genin

saskue24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Naruto would win right now with SM and possibly Kyubi chakra... but we haven't seen too much of what Danzo can do yet.
agreed
Old 07-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Danzo's an old hag so I assume he's not as fast as Naruto.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #6
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes I believe Naruto can beat an old man with a broken arm who uses a cane and is missing an eye.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori12 View Post
Yes I believe Naruto can beat an old man with a broken arm who uses a cane and is missing an eye.
You are not caught up to the manga, are you... well I won't spoil it for you.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Sasori12
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasori12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You are not caught up to the manga, are you... well I won't spoil it for you.
No I'm not, I probably never will, plz tell me, pretty plz.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't think we have seen Danzo fight enough to know for sure, but it seems like Sage Mode Naruto would win...
Spoiler:
....unless Danzo's sharigan means he is Madara or some other powerful character.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #10
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I don't think we have seen Danzo fight enough to know for sure, but it seems like Sage Mode Naruto would win...
Spoiler:
....unless Danzo's sharigan means he is Madara or some other powerful character.
madara
Spoiler:
is tobi it reavels it
Spoiler:
im thinking he might be obito
Old 07-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
Michael Jackson
Academy Graduate

Michael Jackson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto (so far)
Old 07-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #12
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
AM not sure but id say naruto com on he always finds a way to winn after he has 9tailed fox chakraa
Rasengan

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU