Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #21
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Zetsu's recordings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
He was in nearly fifty chapters and hasn't shown any fighting skills whatsoever. He has to be powerfu, because otherwise he wouldn't be in the Akatsuki. And I'm not talking about him using the moves, I'm talking about him projecting the person using the moves. In Itachi Vs. Sasuke, there was one part where they continuously threw shuriken at each other. Zetsu would record, project at his opponent, (say Sakura maybe) and she would be caught in between a huge barage of kunai and shuriken. If he recorded Naruto Vs. Pain, the Naruto projection would throw a Rasenshuriken and it would have the same power as a real Rasenshuriken, and it could easily kill Zetsu's opponent. For my theory, it really has a 3-D aspect to it.
yea i guess if he did have that power he wuld be really power next to invincible perhaps i mean then it wuld kinda be like the sharingan coping moves..............i iguess if that was his power he willbe the most powerful akatsuki then all he has to do is see madara fighting and he will be able able to project all his moves with the same power...........................i personally dont think he is sooo power otherwise he wuldnt be playin VIDEO CAMeRA fr the akatsuki and take matters into his own hands
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:13 PM   #22
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
yea i guess if he did have that power he wuld be really power next to invincible perhaps i mean then it wuld kinda be like the sharingan coping moves..............i iguess if that was his power he willbe the most powerful akatsuki then all he has to do is see madara fighting and he will be able able to project all his moves with the same power...........................i personally dont think he is sooo power otherwise he wuldnt be playin VIDEO CAMeRA fr the akatsuki and take matters into his own hands
We don't know why he joined the Akatsuki, or if he even has a purpose in life. He could just be there to help the bad guys for no reason, just like Oro tried to destroy the Leaf for little reason. There's probably a reason why he's never been sent out to fight, some sort of weakness to his jutsu.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #23
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
We don't know why he joined the Akatsuki, or if he even has a purpose in life. He could just be there to help the bad guys for no reason, just like Oro tried to destroy the Leaf for little reason. There's probably a reason why he's never been sent out to fight, some sort of weakness to his jutsu.
yea i guess dat makes sense kinda............( P.S now that i think bout it i dnt realy reamb why oro had attacked the leaf in the first place)
Old 07-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #24
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
yea i guess dat makes sense kinda............( P.S now that i think bout it i dnt realy reamb why oro had attacked the leaf in the first place)
He said it was to see stuff happen, and see things in motion. Kind of a suckish reason, if you ask me.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #25
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
He said it was to see stuff happen, and see things in motion. Kind of a suckish reason, if you ask me.
hehe ya i agree .,
Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #26
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

maybe he is a genjutsu user
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #27
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Not that it sounds unreasonable, but it just seems like another fan-made theory.
I doubt that's really his ability. If it was though...It'd be extremely weird, yet awesome that you got it on a guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #28
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

when you say for example he could use the Kirin that he copied from Sasuke if you mean actually copy it and use it to do damage then im not sure (i thnk it would make it too much like Sharingan) but i think its more like a genjutsu type so that it can make the opponent think that Zetsu is using it but he actualy isnt
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #29
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Not that it sounds unreasonable, but it just seems like another fan-made theory.
I doubt that's really his ability. If it was though...It'd be extremely weird, yet awesome that you got it on a guess.
I'm a fan, it's a theory, and I made it. Fanmade theory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi View Post
when you say for example he could use the Kirin that he copied from Sasuke if you mean actually copy it and use it to do damage then im not sure (i thnk it would make it too much like Sharingan) but i think its more like a genjutsu type so that it can make the opponent think that Zetsu is using it but he actualy isnt
Not copy, record. You're not getting it! Zetsu wouldn't be the one using the jutsu, Sasuke would. Think of his eye as a movie projector. His eye would project the RECORDING of Sasuke using Kirin, and the Kirin would hit Zetsu's opponent. My theory has nothing to do with genjutsu.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #30
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think it's true
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #31
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
maybe he projects a genjutsu that makes him see what he recorded,thats why hes a spy
What do you mean, Project a genjutsu? And who do you mean by him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasaga View Post
I like this theory
Yes, but that wasn't the theory this topic is supposed to be about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life AKA Death View Post
maybe he is a genjutsu user
He could be, but my theory has nothing to do with genjutsu.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #32
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

I know alot about Zetsu. i think that could be true Deidara. I am a pro at Zetsu knowledge ....hes my favorite character except for Shino, and diedara

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678

Last edited by Leaf; 07-29-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:07 AM   #33
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hmmm.... The theory sounds pretty good. Maybe you're right.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #34
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm sounds good but for now we wont know...
Nemico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #35
Amai Shikome
Chunin Exam Proctor

Amai Shikome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Amai Shikome

What if his "recordings" are use for training purposes. Say him or anybody he allows can get drawn in "like a genjutsu" and actually do live training (like they were really there). That way they could train on how to fight against other Shinobi without actually having to fight them first to see how strong they are.

It sounds weak but it would have made him a valuable member to Akatsuki.
Amai Shikome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #36
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi4ever View Post
What if his "recordings" are use for training purposes. Say him or anybody he allows can get drawn in "like a genjutsu" and actually do live training (like they were really there). That way they could train on how to fight against other Shinobi without actually having to fight them first to see how strong they are.

It sounds weak but it would have made him a valuable member to Akatsuki.
No way. Zetsu's barely recorded about three fights, and all of those were when an ally won. They wouldn't be able to train against anyone.