Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #21
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak
Default Re: Anti NaruSaku? (if you love NaruSaku, I'd still like to hear what you have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by starplite11 View Post
Hmm...
I like both NaruHina and SasuSaku! (But I like NaruHina better)=P
A lot of people like NaruHina over NaruSaku because they think it's "cute". It's true, but I see beyond "cute".
I see a real relationship. If it's not romantic, then it's true friendship. Naruto and Hinata care for each other (a lot). So why can't they get together? I see nothing wrong in it. I REALLY hope Naruto accepts Hinata after the confession. I know NaruSaku is "more likely to happen", but NaruHina has just as much chance as NaruSaku!!!
Now for SasuSaku... I don't really know much about this couple. All I know is that it also has a pretty good chance.
There's this whole pairing thing that I see (I like all of them):
1. NaruHina
2. SasuSaku
3. SaiIno
4. ShikaTema
5. NejiTen
If one of them is wrong, the whole thing is wrong! (I don't know why I included this). Sorry to everybody else.
Gosh, I hope I answered this thread right. It's my first time answering one. Be good please!
OMJ you are my new best friend!! J/K
I agree with ALL of your pairings. They all have good reasoning behind them too. Some more then others but you do have a valid point. They all need to be this way for it all to work out. Maybe it's just me and my opinins, idk, bt somehing in my gut tells me narusaku won't happen...
Old 07-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #22
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Anti NaruSaku? (if you love NaruSaku, I'd still like to hear what you have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by goujin View Post
well,its kinda been prooven about naruhina in chapter...467 i think
Lol.... you mean 437?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #23
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Erm, I'm not really sure NaruHina is a very "loving" relationship on Naruto's part...we haven't seen him say or do anything about the confession since he got back to the village...and if you say it's because he had no time, it doesn't really work. He had time to chat with some people he hasn't seen for over 3 years, much less talked to.
Not trying to be mean or anything. Sorry. :C
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #24
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Sweet. At least my first thread wasn't ignored... But anyways... I'm ready for any arguments, I already won one yesterday....
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haha...You know what's funny? I adore NaruSaku and SasuSaku...^.^ Therefore, as long as Sakura is happy is all that matters to me! (Even though it should have been with Itachi! xD [Obvious ItaSaku fan])
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #26
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

why do these keep poping up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #27
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

ItaSaku huh? That's a weird pairing, but of you like it, then that's cool you branch out!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Quote:
Old 07-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #28
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruhina is way cute and what do you think would happen if after hinata told naruto she loved him and naruto just said "sorry your out of luck im in love with sakura"
*that would suck*
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #29
akatsukiangel16
Veteran Chunin

Location: defying the laws of gravity ( just 'cause i'm THAT random)
akatsukiangel16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

she did tell him she loved him.. then pain had to go and ruin it..

THE LIST!!! :P
Deidara Rules: loving fiance
Family: SEE MY PROFILE!!

akatsukiangel16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #30
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Yeah. Pein sucks...
Quote:
Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #31
akatsukiangel16
Veteran Chunin

Location: defying the laws of gravity ( just 'cause i'm THAT random)
akatsukiangel16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

why did he have to go and ruin the chance of naruhina!?!

Spoiler:
but, of course, he brings her back.. X)

THE LIST!!! :P
Deidara Rules: loving fiance
Family: SEE MY PROFILE!!

akatsukiangel16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #32
AnimeFreek
Apprentice Genin

AnimeFreek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i love narusaku!!!! because u can see them liking each other day by day!!!!!
AnimeFreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
AnimeFreek
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukiangel16 View Post
Spoiler:

she did tell him she loved him.. then pain had to go and ruin it..
hahahhahahaha....dat wats she gets for trying to be a hero!!.....: mrgreen:
Old 07-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #34
AnimeFreek
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara rules View Post
naruhina is way cute and what do you think would happen if after hinata told naruto she loved him and naruto just said "sorry your out of luck im in love with sakura"
*that would suck*

i would be laughing like hell!!! hahahhahaha
Old 07-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #35
AnimeFreek
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
Erm, I'm not really sure NaruHina is a very "loving" relationship on Naruto's part...we haven't seen him say or do anything about the confession since he got back to the village...and if you say it's because he had no time, it doesn't really work. He had time to chat with some people he hasn't seen for over 3 years, much less talked to.
Not trying to be mean or anything. Sorry. :C

in your face hinata!!!!!.....not to be mean or anythin....i just dislike her thats all!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 03:17 AM   #36
pwincessofthesand
Genin

pwincessofthesand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
narusaku ftw, u now its gonna happen.

No it's not . i think ? haha . in an interview , kishi said that . main boyXmain girl is NOT gonna happen . hope so ! ;P . haha . and come on ! naruhina is waaaaaaaayyyyyy better than narusaku !! .
pwincessofthesand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #37
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

For a minute there, I thought the topic said NaruSasu.....I almost got really scared.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #38
hinatas fan boy
Genin

hinatas fan boy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hinatas fan boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starplite11 View Post
Hmm...
I like both NaruHina and SasuSaku! (But I like NaruHina better)=P
A lot of people like NaruHina over NaruSaku because they think it's "cute". It's true, but I see beyond "cute".
I see a real relationship. If it's not romantic, then it's true friendship. Naruto and Hinata care for each other (a lot). So why can't they get together? I see nothing wrong in it. I REALLY hope Naruto accepts Hinata after the confession. I know NaruSaku is "more likely to happen", but NaruHina has just as much chance as NaruSaku!!!
Now for SasuSaku... I don't really know much about this couple. All I know is that it also has a pretty good chance.
There's this whole pairing thing that I see (I like all of them):
1. NaruHina
2. SasuSaku
3. SaiIno
4. ShikaTema
5. NejiTen
If one of them is wrong, the whole thing is wrong! (I don't know why I included this). Sorry to everybody else.
Gosh, I hope I answered this thread right. It's my first time answering one. Be good please!
u forgot about choji i dont kair if it with tsunada plez includ coji ps the rest were right and ur an awsum match maker
hinatas fan boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #39
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
For a minute there, I thought the topic said NaruSasu.....I almost got really scared.
I would have been excited

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:20 AM   #40
sasukehokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: somewhere training, but u don't need to know*laughs evilly*
sasukehokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sasukehokage

Go SasuSaku!!!!!!!!!!!!
sasukehokage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti narusaku, naruhina, sasusaku