Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Sasuke/Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke/Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb Is Naruto ultimate ninja 4 good

well im new to this account and i was thinking of buying un4 or should i wait for un5.
Sasuke/Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #2
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Sasori065 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto ultimate ninja 4 good

Wait for Un5 so much better than 4
Sasori065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:28 AM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Only if you want to wait until December. If not, UN4 was decent, but it doesn't have many Shippuden Characters, only about 12 or so. It was still good, it certainly wasn't bad.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:02 AM   #4
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would rent UN4 first, since it only takes about 2 days to fully finish it. And when you get UN5, if you have saved data from UN4, you can get a little bonus when you create new UN5 data. That bonus is usually 100,000 yen.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

You should wait for UN5. It's going to be far better than UN4.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
Sasuke/Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

so if i do wait for un5 when it come out
Old 07-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #7
Sasuke/Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

oh and also who has played un5
Old 07-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #8
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Naruto View Post
so if i do wait for un5 when it come out
It hasn't been officially announced yet bet it's probably going to be released sometime this winter or early next year. UN4 isn't that bad though. If you can get past the fact that there are only about 16 shippuden characters total and that the story mode ends right in the middle of the gaara rescue arc then you should just get it while you're waiting for UN5.

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 07-21-2009 at 07:24 AM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:35 AM   #9
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

oh i no about UN5 here u guys go

Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel 2 AKA Ultimate Ninja 5
Narūto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 (Naruto Shippūden: Narutimetto Akuseru 2?) is the fifth installment in the Ultimate Ninja series, and was released in Japan on December 20 2007. The game continues the Naruto shippuden storyline, going up to the first meeting between Naruto and Sasuke in the anime. One of the new gameplay additions is the introduction of assist characters. Assist characters are chosen during character selection, and can be called in during a match to deal extra damage. Certain combinations of characters create unique jutsus in a match; these combinations reflect the associations of those characters in the anime and manga. Many of the character's jutsus from the previous game were updated. There are many updated ultimate jutsus, including the aforementioned assist-specific ones. Summons have been removed from the game. The assist characters cannot be turned off. The game also includes an RPG mode where players can roam sections of the village and interact with the surroundings of the story and villagers.

Im sorry guys but the actual release date is unkown but its said to be early fall or in December or April but like i said release date unkown
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #10
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Naruto View Post
well im new to this account and i was thinking of buying un4 or should i wait for un5.
You should get Ultimate ninja 4 Naruto Shippuden because

Ultimate Ninja 4 Naruto Shippuden has TS Naruto 2-tailed

Ultimate Ninja 5 Naruto Shippuden has TS Naruto 4-tailed

so you can only get 1 or the other if you buy only 1 of the Ultimate ninja Naruto Shippuden games
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 7 Paths of Pain; 07-28-2009 at 10:40 AM.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It is good, but I like Accel 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:50 AM   #12
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It is good, but I like Accel 2.
how is the assist system in Naruto Shippuden accel 2 Vatanui AKA Pride
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hm, it's okay, kinda like the one in Storm.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #14
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

Ultimate Ninja 4 Naruto Shippuden was so fun to me, master mode is way cooler then the 3rd, but you cant roam around alot like it.. like jump on houses and stuff.

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote