Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default If you had to kill Sasuke, how would you do it? (Haters and lovers welcome)

The title says it all, REASONABLY, how would you kill Sasuke.
Doesn't matter if your the biggest hater on the planet to the biggest fan-girl in the universe. Your choice on how to kill him. U can put as much ways to kill him as you want! ^^
Have fun!!

I'm a fangirl, so I'd never want to intentionally kill him. However, if I HAD to do it, i would wait until he was sleeping (so he couldn't escape) and then throw something that blew an anesthetic-filled smokescreen type thingy. Once he was under the anesthetics, I would probably bring him to the hospital and then (I'd have to) give him that stuff that stops his heart (it's that stuff that give animals to put them down, but I have no idea what it's called XP)
Then, I'd leave the room and cry my eyes out!!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Last edited by X__Sasuke__X; 09-08-2009 at 02:38 PM.
X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Junerz
Apprentice Genin

Junerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If you had to kill Sasuke, how would you do it? (Haters and lovers welcome)

Food poison.
PUWAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Junerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Default Re: If you had to kill Sasuke, how would you do it? (Haters and lovers welcome)

Haha! Make him eat poison!! Good 1!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

um... hello!? Anybody??
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like him, not love him, but once we got to know each other I'd make some lunch or something and put poison in it. While he is sleeping, it'll kick in, and if he doesn't die by the morning, I'll kill hiim with his sword but I wouldn't wanna do it, at least he'd have no time to react because he is poisoned.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

oh fun. i would trap him in a dark room then take two swords and drive them through both his shoulders pinning him to the wall. then i take out a kunai and cut out his tounge. then i make him eat it! then i light a fire at the far side of the room so he can watch it come towards him and so he can know he is going to die. oh and this is all being video taped and after wards i show the tape to naruto so he can stop whineing about bringing sasuke back.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
ultimate_naruto_fan
Freshmen Academy Student

ultimate_naruto_fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would probably try to make it painful but not to painful probably kill him in a fight
ultimate_naruto_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, Chidori Shuriken, i <3 urs. Yes, it was sad for me to type mine out, the only reason I created it is because people type hilarious things like Rocklee1314s!!
And for Rocklee1314, FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!! Yet... disturbing...
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #9
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

I wouldn't want him to be in pain at all... that's why I would use anesthetics on him, so he wouldn't feel anything while I stopped his heart...

That's what he'd look like if he was awake, and I wouldn't want his eyes to pop out of his head!!-->
Spoiler:
That would be yucky... and I wouldn't want to pick them up XP
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #10
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would use use shadow clone jutsu then use rasengan on him then give him rancid chocolate.
ninetailnaruto32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #11
Sirenia
Genin Elite

Sirenia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'd make it quick and painless, that way he don't really suffer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-Breathe into me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-Missing

<-Lament of the Highborne

<-Sweet Sacrifice

<- Broken

<-My village
Sirenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #12
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Lightbulb Re: If you had to kill Sasuke, how would you do it? (Haters and lovers welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirenia View Post
i'd make it quick and painless, that way he don't really suffer
Finally, someone who doesn't want him to suffer! (Besides Chidori Shuriken)
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
Sirenia
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
Finally, someone who doesn't want him to suffer! (Besides Chidori Shuriken)
that's cause he's been through so much and it's only best to not have him suffer anymore than he already has

<-Breathe into me

<-Missing

<-Sweet Sacrifice

<- Broken

<-My village
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #14
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Exactly!! Thank you!!
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

If I couldn't do the way I wanted to do... I'd probably... just put poison in his food, and then I'd watch (crying) as he slowly fell to the floor.
Then I'd probably go crying to whoevers closest to me (probably, out of all my fave characters, the only one who would care would be Sai or Kiba) and cry about it, and most likely i would be crying about either: the whole thing, when he fell to the floor, when his eyes closed fully, or when the last breath left his body... cause that's just me... A Sasu fan that would cry and cry and cry if he died, even more if I had killed him.
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
Sirenia
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
Exactly!! Thank you!!
np ^_^ and i would cry if sasuke died or if i had to kill him

<-Breathe into me

<-Missing

<-Sweet Sacrifice

<- Broken

<-My village
Old 07-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #17
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

so would I!!
~*~

Old 07-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #18
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would grab him by the throat and drag him through the gates of hell!!!!
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #19
Sirenia
Genin Elite

ok, i like you guys, you got good answers

<-Breathe into me

<-Missing

<-Sweet Sacrifice

<- Broken

<-My village
Old 07-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #20
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, yes they do.
~*~