Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 02-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #681
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: The Village Hidden In The Eclipse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
She clenched her fist aand let out a deep breath. She had suspects at least and she knew who to target. However the information involving eclipse was disturbing to say the least and obviously of great importance. "I need you to tell me everything you know about the 8 and their subordinates. names, height, age, involvement in the word and anything else of importance. Then I need to leave, before I left I learned of a meeting of the kages of the remaining great villages and they need to know what is going on. I can still make it if I leave soon, you can't come with me... I can't guarantee they won't kill you for your involvement unknowing or not and I need to tell them everything."

"The 8? Dear girl... I am one of the 8. My life is bound to it, I hold the power as one of the leaders. But I wish to cleanse my body of the filth and lies... The man who died... He was Gekido. Most likely the most destructive person you will ever meet. He was not even near half his power and one punch did this." He said pointing up at Eclipse.

"Ours powers... They run on emotion. If Gekido was here, you would be feeding him now. He is the Aspect of Rage, his subordinates would be Aggression and Anger. Their powers only 25% of what he, Gekido, would have. We are no longer human." He said with a saddened look to his face."

He then sighed and looked at her.

"There are 8 emotions. Rage, Vigilant, Terror, Ecstasy, Loathing, Amazement, Grief and Admiration. Those are the 8 emotions. Each with a different power that came from the heart of the Great Beast. We have a Chakra that you don't have. What each power is depends on the emotion. There is more."

Just as he was about to tell her an explosion appeared far back in the darkness as dust filled back there.

"Telling her? You know what must happen Muchu."

Soon Muchu got a serious face with tension in his eyes as they where slightly wide.

Turning to Alice he threw his left hand to her in a protective state.

"Run... Don't turn back, just run.... Head to the place and tell them. I might not be able to take back what I did, but I wont let him ge..." Soon a hand as in his face as he was chucked far back to the wall.

A man stood there next to her. His eyes calm with no reaction or regret. His eyes where bright orange.

He turned and looked down at her in the eyes.

Soon tendrils appeared under the man nearing to wrap him up with extreme speed, but he used an unbelievable reflex and agility, jumping back, twisting and bending in ways to avoid it that would seem near impossible for most.

"RUN!"

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:00 PM   #682
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

"You may be one of the 8 but your different from them, you feel remorse. Just for that I'm not gonna lead you to your own exuction." She said as she kept track of what he said, power based on emotion.. It wouldn't be the first of its kind but emotion causing this.

When he got to the point of the 8 emotions she managed to ask. "And what emotion are you, and who are your subordinates." Only a few moments after that a explosion shook the room and Alice's hand instintivly went to cover her face from debrie when suddenly a voice filled the room.

Muchu suddenly went to protect her and before he could even utter his promise was sent flying to the opposite wall. "Old man!" She yelled and then suddenly there was a man above her and he looked at her. She became fearful as she looked into his orange eye's, this was a man to fear...

The trance of the state was only broken as he broke the stare leaping back. She heard Muchu yell at her to run and before her mind could fully comprehend what she was doing she leaped up into the hole in the earth and lumped up from the sides half way up before turning around and stoping. He called himself the weakest of the 8 and if she had to guess she would have said that man was another member. The propibility of him surviving alone were small. She felt tears starting to spring to her eyes for the man she barly knew but had the same sense of honer as her father and the fact he was most likely gonna die.

Keeping balenance with her legs she weaved signs and said softly. "I'm sorry." She place her hands against the hard earth and said. "Water style: Trickling vein." Water soaked into the earth weakining the hold of the hard soil till she had pushed it lost then had the water heave downwards. A great amount of earth would be dislodged and fall down and block the hole and fill most of the cave below. She wondered if he might be able to escape with her distraction but she already knew the answer to that, she did it to block the hole and defend herself... Her thoughts hadent been for him then.

She brought herself out of the hole and looked around for the sun for a sense of direction and time, and when she got it she took off in the direction of the meeting sight at a sprint. It was miles away and she knew the man may catch up to her at anytime. She was determined not to stop till she got there.
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:15 PM   #683
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
"You may be one of the 8 but your different from them, you feel remorse. Just for that I'm not gonna lead you to your own exuction." She said as she kept track of what he said, power based on emotion.. It wouldn't be the first of its kind but emotion causing this.

When he got to the point of the 8 emotions she managed to ask. "And what emotion are you, and who are your subordinates." Only a few moments after that a explosion shook the room and Alice's hand instintivly went to cover her face from debrie when suddenly a voice filled the room.

Muchu suddenly went to protect her and before he could even utter his promise was sent flying to the opposite wall. "Old man!" She yelled and then suddenly there was a man above her and he looked at her. She became fearful as she looked into his orange eye's, this was a man to fear...

The trance of the state was only broken as he broke the stare leaping back. She heard Muchu yell at her to run and before her mind could fully comprehend what she was doing she leaped up into the hole in the earth and lumped up from the sides half way up before turning around and stoping. He called himself the weakest of the 8 and if she had to guess she would have said that man was another member. The propibility of him surviving alone were small. She felt tears starting to spring to her eyes for the man she barly knew but had the same sense of honer as her father and the fact he was most likely gonna die.

Keeping balenance with her legs she weaved signs and said softly. "I'm sorry." She place her hands against the hard earth and said. "Water style: Trickling vein." Water soaked into the earth weakining the hold of the hard soil till she had pushed it lost then had the water heave downwards. A great amount of earth would be dislodged and fall down and block the hole and fill most of the cave below. She wondered if he might be able to escape with her distraction but she already knew the answer to that, she did it to block the hole and defend herself... Her thoughts hadent been for him then.

She brought herself out of the hole and looked around for the sun for a sense of direction and time, and when she got it she took off in the direction of the meeting sight at a sprint. It was miles away and she knew the man may catch up to her at anytime. She was determined not to stop till she got there.

The man stood there as Muchu got up from the wall. He did not care about the girl, he could get her later.

"B... Bastard..."

"You violated the simplest rule. You know I will find you and you know what I can do." the man said with his eyes calm.

"You realize we have been tricked! HE KILLED GEKIDO!!! Yojin... You have to open up your mind!"

"I have opened it enough to hear you. I know what happened." He said as his eye focused on Muchu more and the eye squinting slightly at it. "I know everything. You are the ones who where lied to."

"What....?" Soon the earth above began shaking as water began to fill in from the hole. It reaching their feet.

Muchu sent 5 tendrils from his left hand to Yojin. The man dodged them effortlessly and ran to the man. Assuming she was long gone, he used his other hand to drop part of the earth on the man, Then using his power to drill himself out. But as the small light from above showed, his face on his right check had a strange look to it and his right eye glowing. But then it faded away.

He hoped he made the right choice. But with Yojin after him, it would not be long till he died. Yojin was one of the most fearsome of the group, he likely would get up soon. He knew he needed to go to hiding.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #684
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The storm clouds raining over the ruined village as the dirt and mud on the ground fileld itno a puddle of dirt water and slush.

Out of the ground shot a hand, odd color as it bent and grabbed the dirt and pulled to raise the body beneath. But the discolored crawled back on the arm and into the dirt where the body was.

Coming out was Yojin, his face dirty and hair messed up with his torso shirt ripped off. "That was unpleasant..." He said to himself.

As he stood in the rain, the mud washing off. There was a dead Eclipse ninja, one of the highyk skileld guards, he took the shirt off and put it on himself as he began to walk out.

As he did a voice spoke in his head.

"My Lord." The talk continued. "As you command. I shall go there now to kill him."

He then finished, the voice being the leader of his group telling him where Muchu was. Bending down he touched the dirt and felt the chakra trace and then vanished with his speed to head to his location, Horizon.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:33 PM   #685
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Zorlock walks the destroyed remains of the villages, looking around at the fallen mountain side on top of it.

"Such a pity really." He said to himself, as he did a jutsu.

"Summoning jutsu!" In a split second, Drago appeared out of a large cloud of smoke, leaning down looking at his master as he speaks.

"Find me a body of a human, not in pieces and don't eat it." He said aloud to him as he stands back and lets the giant search for a body of a dead human. Digging up destroyed houses trying to find a body that is not in pieces. After about two hours of being careful to not smash any bodies that could work for his master, he finally found one that may work, turning around with it in his hand showing it to Zorlock, as he sits atop on a rock.

"Hmm I guess that will have to work," He jumps off of the rock, landing on his feet, pulling out his scroll on his back and opening it.

"Lay it down on the seal," Pointing at the seal on the scroll and it does that for him. Zorlock then uses a hand sign, sealing the body away in the scroll and making Drago disappear into smoke.

Zorlock than leaves the destroyed village, letting it be in piece and pieces.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
zorlock is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
eclipse, entertianment, naruto, role-play, village