Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
Naruhina 4eva !!
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruhina 4eva !! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruhina And Narusasku!

Okay So Technically This Post is about NaruSasku and Naruhina! So some people say That Naruto Loves Sakura, because he have shown feeling to her at some points. But the Thing is he has also Shown Feeling for Hinata Too! Okay and I'm not taking sides But...... Okay let me explain When Naruto was younger and Sasuke was still in the Village she was IN LOVE WITH SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!!But anyway, She didn't like Naruto because he was a Knucklehead Mischievous Loser That what she thought anyway, But Hinata On the other hand was Really the only NICE ONE OUT OF EVERYONE! NOW LETS GET TO SHIPPUDEN
...... When Naruto got back from From his 2 year training with Pervy Sage Sasukra Met up with him and she was BLUSHING like he was her long-Lost Crush or something. Once she saw How big Naruto got after 2 years she suddenly acts like she didn't make fun of Naruto ALL HIS LIFE. Let Now get to Hinata............. Okay She doesn't see him until episode 33 But she OBVIOULY STILL LIKE HIM AND NOW THEY CAUSE WHEN NARUTO WAS FIGHTING PAIN SHE CAME IN AND SAVES HIS LIFE BUT SHE GOT KILLED BUT SHE ONCE THEN REVIVED YAY!!!!!! I WILL TELL YOU MORE LATERR PEACE!!!

Last edited by Naruhina 4eva !!; 01-27-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I didn't finish Lol
Naruhina 4eva !! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:28 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruhina And Narusasku!

I officially hate you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #3
Naruhina 4eva !!
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruhina 4eva !! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Naruhina And Narusasku!

[QUOTE=Naruhina 4eva !!;6969511] Okay So Technically This Post is about NaruSasku and Naruhina! So some people say That Naruto Loves Sakura, because he have shown feeling to her at some points. But the Thing is he has also Shown Feeling for Hinata Too! Okay and I'm not taking sides But...... Okay let me explain When Naruto was younger and Sasuke was still in the Village she was IN LOVE WITH SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!!But anyway, She didn't like Naruto because he was a Knucklehead Mischievous Loser That what she thought anyway, But Hinata On the other hand was Really the only NICE ONE OUT OF EVERYONE! NOW LETS GET TO SHIPPUDEN
...... When Naruto got back from From his 2 year training with Pervy Sage Sasukra Met up with him and she was BLUSHING like he was her long-Lost Crush or something. Once she saw How big Naruto got after 2 years she suddenly acts like she didn't make fun of Naruto ALL HIS LIFE. Let Now get to Hinata............. Okay She doesn't see him until episode 33 But she OBVIOUSLY STILL LIKE HIM AND NOW THEY CAUSE WHEN NARUTO WAS FIGHTING PAIN SHE CAME IN AND SAVES HIS LIFE BUT SHE GOT KILLED BUT SHE ONCE THEN REVIVED YAY!!!!!! But, Let get back to saskura, She Later Confessed her FAKE Feelings to Naruto! I said Fake cause they were Hiding something from Naruto But I don't know Just yet and she was trying to DISTRACT NARUTO FROM FIDING OUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOE ^.^.
BACK TO HINATA............................................ ............................
And one more thing happened with Naruhina Ho to YouTube and search Narhina Waiting I made JK that Those are real episodes Doe. Those are all the Naruhina Episodes OKAY SO WHAT I;M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IT ALL UP TO THE CREATOR OF NARUTO SHIPPUDEN IF HE IS GONNA MAKE A NARUHINA OR A NARUSASUK YOU JUST HAVE TO SIT BACK AND FIND ( TO TELL THE TRUTH I SUPPORT NARUHINA) SHE LIKE NARUTO HE JUST HASN'T REALIZED IT YET DOE SASUKRA AND I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS IS FAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE (FAKE) SHE DOESN'T LIKE NARUTO SHE STILL HAS DEEP FEELINGS FOR SASUKE SHE EVEN CONSIDERED JOINING HIM THAT DAY HE LEFT THE VILLAGE IN THE ORIGINAL NARUTO. AND THE DAY BEFORE NARUTO LEFT TO TRAIN WITH PERVY SAGE SHE SAID AND I QUOTE " Naruto Just do me on thing One thing only BRING HIM BACK! BRING SASUKE BACK TO ME PLEASE" SHE SAID CRYING iMMA BE BACK TO TELL MORE SPOILERS BRB!
Naruhina 4eva !! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:20 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nah
NaruSasu is the most apparent

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
emerald23
Freshmen Academy Student

emerald23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would bet Naruto and Hinata .
emerald23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #6
BossOfGames
Genin Elite

BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to BossOfGames

Cannot make good opinion because of grammar from OP.

YouTube:
BossOfGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:11 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Nah
NaruSasu is the most apparent
SasuNaru *
Sasuke is Seme
Naruto is Uke

Always....

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:28 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I forget that there's an order to put them in

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Haha always xD

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:21 AM   #10
GasaiYuno
Apprentice Genin

GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

OP It'S sO hArD tO ReAd YoUr WoRdS

Fanclubs:
(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚✧

✧*:・゚ヾ(゚∀゚Sゞ)
GasaiYuno is online now   Reply With Quote