Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #81
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Will Sasuke become hokage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Rothschild View Post
If the world takes a different turn and accepts that anyone can change, and people will forgive Sasuke, and Sasuke forgives in return, then that's a fair ending for me . A world that's cynical and unforgiving to someone who can change is no different from 'an Uchiha', is it?
I think so.
After I read the latest chapter, I got to thinking...here's what I thought:
Naruto NEEDS to become Hokage, no matter what. This has been the entire point of the series from the get-go so if he doesn't become Hokage, that would be wrong.
As for Sasuke...there isn't a regulation saying there can only be 1 Hokage at once (frankly, two at a time may be a good idea for emergency situations), however...to be Hokage you have to have a desire to put the village first and foremost and protect the younger generation.
Sasuke wants to become Hokage so he can put a stop to the cycle (not a bad reason at all, it just doesn't exactly go on with the Senju dream)
Sasuke does need a happy ending though, even after all he's done, he had a reason for it (He WAS lied to by Itachi, given a destiny that he couldn't really step away from etc.)
So whether or not he becomes Hokage is up to Kishomoto-sensei.
Personally, I think it would be nice if he can find a way to change the cycle, but not necessarily become Hokage.
The Cycle can end IF the Senju and Uchiha work together and the shinobi stop seeing the Uchiha as some sort of cursed clan...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #82
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why would they appoint sasuke as hokage?? He betrayed the leaf village before, for power. Who says he wouldn't do it again...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #83
Jiraiya11
Freshmen Academy Student

Jiraiya11 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd say no for sure, but him coming back and being a shinobi again isn't out of the question. And as for Naruto, I think it would be cruel if he wasn't hokage.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
BELIEVE IT!!!!
Jiraiya11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:28 PM   #84
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

^ agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Why would they appoint sasuke as hokage?? He betrayed the leaf village before, for power. Who says he wouldn't do it again...
His base motives weren't for power. He was seeking a way to bring what he saw as justice at the time, so the chances of him actually betraying the village again are rather low.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:30 AM   #85
Sen
Ninja Academy Student

Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuguu View Post
I don't think so. What about the crimes he had committed in the past few years? Sure he said he was a good guy now, but I'm sure The Leaf and the rest of the villages would want him to be punished for his crimes.
But who knows, Kishimoto will probably surprise us with something.
Readers love a good redemption arc with results. Might just be me, though.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote