Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Battle Anyone?

If you are here Maxtone, I would love to fight you again, it has been a little over a year now and that fight we had was amazing.

But I would love to fight anyone with my first Shinigami.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Battle Anyone?

Think you can handle white steel?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Honestly, I don't have a counter to it with Zerefs powers. And I am being honest about it.

I mean I will have a go, but let me read up on WS real fast.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
Mitchy
Genin

Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

..Throws a rock at your pee pee...

Dry my eyes so You won't know
Dry my eyes so I won't show
I know you're right behind me
-Logic " Let Me Go"
Mitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Blocks it with my foot as if it was a hacky sack.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Think you can handle white steel?
Yep, I got this.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Yep, I got this.
Alright. Go first yo.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #8
Mitchy
Genin

Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

..Sits on Nocty's shoulder..

Dry my eyes so You won't know
Dry my eyes so I won't show
I know you're right behind me
-Logic " Let Me Go"
Mitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Time of Day: Day

Location: The Soul Palace Air Grounds, Miles from the Palace in the air.

Rules: Normal

================================================== ====

Zeref was guarding the area with the Spirit king near by. He was asleep as normal as a commotion was heard below. Talk of someone entering the Soul Society below.

"Do they ever learn to defend themselves correctly?" He asked himself aloud as he leaned on the wall. Jubo, a normal sized man of heavy stature walked in.

"You hear about the commotion?"

"Yes, I thought when the Civil War was over they got a system set up, yet they sound in desperation."

"Indeed."

"Yet we know our place."

"Zeref, what happened with you and your Zanpakuto?"

"..." Was the reaction as he had turned his head to the side looking out the other window, the lighting ray on his face showed the clean skin.

"I learned more then I needed to."

"I know of many things, we have jobs. But yours, Kurosugetso should have explained what happened."

"Nothing, just drop it. I do my job of protecting His Highest Holiness, you do yours."

With that he was a loud explosion erupted. They both looked at the wall in front as it soon exploded as a man was thrown. A dead captain murdered with a dumb look to his face.

Jubo ran to the hole, but nothing was there. He turned to Zeref as he spoke.

"We nee..." He stated as he was stopped by a hole in his chest. The man behind him was a Hollow, namely an arrancar. He chucked Jubo down as if it was a toy dog.

"So, you must be the one making all that noise." Zeref spoke as he muttered a few words. Soon a Kido was hot in a yellow rod, but the bolt passed as if a miss. Then raising his left fingers like a ninja, they where surrounded in a gate of heavenly glow as it got so bright it would blind them from seeing and then fade. Allowing them to see that they where in the sky.

===============================

Battle starts here. This is the location.

"This will do, don't worry either, it was a secret Kido used for teleporting. That blind light was only to the transfiguration part. But we are to far to effect the Soul King now."

He said as behind him the Soul Society was nothing but a spec of a germ.

With that, he pointed his right palm in the air. "Hado 33..." He said as a large blue flame of energy shot at the man at rapid speed.

He had his hand on his blades hilt ready to use for the time needed to use it. But he wanted to test the man and see what all he had before playing a foolish move on him that would cost him his life. At the same time he was studying the man.

He then waited to see how the kido did.

He then began to think.

"I can't be to sure about this guy. Especcially if he got to the Soul Palace, he has to be of major power. But that Captains face looks rather odd, stupid almost or mad. This is madness. He is a Vasto Lorde Class Arrancar, I can't take him to weak or I will die myself."

He then pointed his free hand again and began to chant the Bakudo of Restriction.

If he compeltes it, the cuffs will appear on the mans wrist and prevent his spiritual energy from forming and working right. He was just starting it.

------

I hope I did that right. I am honestly trying to watch myself from what I have learned of your power. But also because the cuffs I auto hit dev before, so I am hoping I did that one right.

As for the intro, just to give it spice as a powerful Arrancar appears.

Trying to prevent doing something up close until I know this White Steel works how I think.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:13 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Time of Day: Day

Location: The Soul Palace Air Grounds, Miles from the Palace in the air.

Rules: Normal

================================================== ====

Zeref was guarding the area with the Spirit king near by. He was asleep as normal as a commotion was heard below. Talk of someone entering the Soul Society below.

"Do they ever learn to defend themselves correctly?" He asked himself aloud as he leaned on the wall. Jubo, a normal sized man of heavy stature walked in.

"You hear about the commotion?"

"Yes, I thought when the Civil War was over they got a system set up, yet they sound in desperation."

"Indeed."

"Yet we know our place."

"Zeref, what happened with you and your Zanpakuto?"

"..." Was the reaction as he had turned his head to the side looking out the other window, the lighting ray on his face showed the clean skin.

"I learned more then I needed to."

"I know of many things, we have jobs. But yours, Kurosugetso should have explained what happened."

"Nothing, just drop it. I do my job of protecting His Highest Holiness, you do yours."

With that he was a loud explosion erupted. They both looked at the wall in front as it soon exploded as a man was thrown. A dead captain murdered with a dumb look to his face.

Jubo ran to the hole, but nothing was there. He turned to Zeref as he spoke.

"We nee..." He stated as he was stopped by a hole in his chest. The man behind him was a Hollow, namely an arrancar. He chucked Jubo down as if it was a toy dog.

"So, you must be the one making all that noise." Zeref spoke as he muttered a few words. Soon a Kido was hot in a yellow rod, but the bolt passed as if a miss. Then raising his left fingers like a ninja, they where surrounded in a gate of heavenly glow as it got so bright it would blind them from seeing and then fade. Allowing them to see that they where in the sky.

Battle starts here. This is the location.

"This will do, don't worry either, it was a secret Kido used for teleporting. That blind light was only to the transfiguration part. But we are to far to effect the Soul King now."

He said as behind him the Soul Society was nothing but a spec of a germ.

With that, he pointed his right palm in the air. "Hado 33..." He said as a large blue flame of energy shot at the man at rapid speed.

He had his hand on his blades hilt ready to use for the time needed to use it. But he wanted to test the man and see what all he had before playing a foolish move on him that would cost him his life. At the same time he was studying the man.

He then waited to see how the kido did.

He then began to think.

"I can't be to sure about this guy. Especcially if he got to the Soul Palace, he has to be of major power. But that Captains face looks rather odd, stupid almost or mad. This is madness. He is a Vasto Lorde Class Arrancar, I can't take him to weak or I will die myself."

He then pointed his free hand again and began to chant the Bakudo of Restriction.

If he compeltes it, the cuffs will appear on the mans wrist and prevent his spiritual energy from forming and working right. He was just starting it.

------

I hope I did that right. I am honestly trying to watch myself from what I have learned of your power. But also because the cuffs I auto hit dev before, so I am hoping I did that one right.

As for the intro, just to give it spice as a powerful Arrancar appears.

Trying to prevent doing something up close until I know this White Steel works how I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvMdg3s91c

Noctis was teleported into a very strange place. Far in the sky, where society below could barely be seen. He had just finished murdering so many, his bloodlust was almost full. All he needed was the Soul King, and his body would be completed. Devouring the Soul King would allow him to become whole! But this man stood in his way. His aloof stance threw Noctis off and enraged him. Did he know who he was? He was a legend! The ultimate offense! Noctis could slay him on whim, and yet here he was, contesting him. Noctis grinned madly, letting his madness take hold, before suppressing it, along with most of his power.

"I suppose... I'll indulge you for now."

The soul reaper fired off a simple Hado, as Noctis threw a disappointed look, his heirro hardening around his hand, as he focused his spiritual energy. He swung his arm, the back of his reinforced hand impacting the hado directly, sending it flying away into the distance before exploding. Clearly the man was playing it safe. Testing him. Noctis wouldn't give him the satisfaction, no way. To see his madness, his creations, it was an honor! Noctis began laughing, clutching his head as he hunched over.

"Get serious. Get serious. Getseriousgetserious GET SERIOUS!!!"

Noctis roared, sending a burst of his spiritual pressure as the bakudo began to form around him, as the cuffs shattered, being dispelled. Noctis pointed his palms together in front of him, as cero began to form in each one, colliding and mixing together, as Noctis compressed his reiatsu. The ceros screeched, as they were forced into the size of a marble, and lightning arced around it, the air around it being turned to plasma.

"Cero Doble"

Noctis stepped, using his sonido to appear in front of the man, shoving his hand towards the mans chest, as it carried the marble sized cero. The cero burst as it reached point blank, creating a massive explosion, in a wide area, comparable to a cero oscuras. Noctis jumped back, holding his hand out, as a lance formed in his hand. The lance glistened white, as it took on a steel like sheen. This was his white steel. t utilizes the frequencies of his madness to generate a unique field around it, causing the mass breakdown of spiritual energy. Once energy passes through the Breakdown Border (Similar to the event horizon of a black hole), it is stripped of all it's properties and reduced to it's purest form. Noctis threw the lance, as it drew in the spiritually dense air around it, increasing it's power as it traveled. The further it traveled, the more powerful and harder to destroy it would become. The lance would track the man as he moved, aiming to pierce right through his heart. It tracked him by his spiritual pressure, as the spiritual pressure between a soul reaper and an arrancar is vastly different, and even a vizard and a arrancar have their differences. In case he wanted to suppress his energy, Noctis clasped his hands, as he stepped in, sonidoing to the side of his opponent, sending a strong right kick, packed with spiritual pressure, right as the lance would be approaching his heart, almost touching the fabric of his clothes. The lance wouldn't draw in his own spiritual pressure, however.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-22-2014, 07:08 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvMdg3s91c

Noctis was teleported into a very strange place. Far in the sky, where society below could barely be seen. He had just finished murdering so many, his bloodlust was almost full. All he needed was the Soul King, and his body would be completed. Devouring the Soul King would allow him to become whole! But this man stood in his way. His aloof stance threw Noctis off and enraged him. Did he know who he was? He was a legend! The ultimate offense! Noctis could slay him on whim, and yet here he was, contesting him. Noctis grinned madly, letting his madness take hold, before suppressing it, along with most of his power.

"I suppose... I'll indulge you for now."

The soul reaper fired off a simple Hado, as Noctis threw a disappointed look, his heirro hardening around his hand, as he focused his spiritual energy. He swung his arm, the back of his reinforced hand impacting the hado directly, sending it flying away into the distance before exploding. Clearly the man was playing it safe. Testing him. Noctis wouldn't give him the satisfaction, no way. To see his madness, his creations, it was an honor! Noctis began laughing, clutching his head as he hunched over.

"Get serious. Get serious. Getseriousgetserious GET SERIOUS!!!"

Noctis roared, sending a burst of his spiritual pressure as the bakudo began to form around him, as the cuffs shattered, being dispelled. Noctis pointed his palms together in front of him, as cero began to form in each one, colliding and mixing together, as Noctis compressed his reiatsu. The ceros screeched, as they were forced into the size of a marble, and lightning arced around it, the air around it being turned to plasma.

"Cero Doble"

Noctis stepped, using his sonido to appear in front of the man, shoving his hand towards the mans chest, as it carried the marble sized cero. The cero burst as it reached point blank, creating a massive explosion, in a wide area, comparable to a cero oscuras. Noctis jumped back, holding his hand out, as a lance formed in his hand. The lance glistened white, as it took on a steel like sheen. This was his white steel. t utilizes the frequencies of his madness to generate a unique field around it, causing the mass breakdown of spiritual energy. Once energy passes through the Breakdown Border (Similar to the event horizon of a black hole), it is stripped of all it's properties and reduced to it's purest form. Noctis threw the lance, as it drew in the spiritually dense air around it, increasing it's power as it traveled. The further it traveled, the more powerful and harder to destroy it would become. The lance would track the man as he moved, aiming to pierce right through his heart. It tracked him by his spiritual pressure, as the spiritual pressure between a soul reaper and an arrancar is vastly different, and even a vizard and a arrancar have their differences. In case he wanted to suppress his energy, Noctis clasped his hands, as he stepped in, sonidoing to the side of his opponent, sending a strong right kick, packed with spiritual pressure, right as the lance would be approaching his heart, almost touching the fabric of his clothes. The lance wouldn't draw in his own spiritual pressure, however.

Zeref stood there as the Arrancar spoke after simply beating the Kido like it was nothing.

"Serious huh? Such bold words to say to the thing that kills. You must realize that the Royal Guard are given special places here. Some name the Zanpakuto and others make them..."

He began as his eyes looked into the Arrancars with detail.

"...I maintain the Order of Death. I am the one who kills and revives. I am Death."

Soon the man began to charge his Cero. He combined two into one deadly looking one. Zeref watched as the Arrancar sonido'ed. to him thrusting his arm to Zerefs chest with the deadly Cero. As it neared him at the point blank reach, Zeref smacked the mans hand away with the hand he had on his Zanpakuto. Using his hand and making a barrier in between the palm and marble Cero using the Kido.

"Bakudo 81: Danku."

The Cero made a explosion created a dark ominous feeling with a light from the cero of the attack. Both men faces shaded by shadow and light by the power. The barirer holding fine from the blast as it protected Zeref. As the smoke left only a large crakc was left on the shield as it vanished.

"Heh. Impressive. Very powerful for a sealed Arrancar."

(Switching to first person)

As I watched the Arrancars Cero fail before out eyes. The close up look to each other I studied his looks to remember ever inch of him. Using my memory and intelligence to find a weakness. Soon a Lance appeared at the mans hand as it glistened bright and shone with beauty.

"A lance?"

I thought as I saw it. I pointed his palm to it and chanted.

"Hado 33 Soukatsui..." I said as the blast of spirit fire shot out like the blue ocean in a tropical area. It was soon taken as nothing but air as it was half way there and I saw the energy turned to purest form.

"Ah! What?"
Soon as it came in like a shark for its prey a thought ran through my mind.

"So this must be a Arrancar that can control or absorb any type of energy form." I thought narrowing my eyes on it as it came almost to my chest. Soon I heard the mans sound of him sonido by me. I turned my eyes as I saw his leg closing in, the pressure over me like a blanket as I had an idea. I then Shunpo into the air just as it missed. But even so, I was taken by the surprising speed of the lance and the fast thinking the Arrancar did. But now he was stuck with his foot going to kick where I was in mid motion where his lance would stab right through. I hoped for the best of a double whammy by it also removing the spirit energy in his kick if there was any.

As he appeared in the air looking down, he saw the lance to continue to come at me.

"I believe I understand. But I need to make sure."

"Hado 31 Shakkaho."
He said as he fired off two balls and then Flash Stepped behind it fast enough to surpass it. Ha saw them turn to energy in a form of it like there was a barrier around it. "I see."

I then saw it turn in mid air and follow towards me. I then bend over and dash at it with incredible speed. As I pulled my sword out and called its name.

The Hilt and butt onyx jet black with skulls on it as its power came with an ever lasting loom of gloom. Its power over taking a strong pressure in the air of deep emotions and the control of death.

"Show them their end of life and control their movements. Steal their soul and leave nothing left in time. Shinoha."
He said as the blade blew into a blooming and explosion of black energy and then leaving. Soon the blade took a more mystic and darker future styled look.

Spoiler:

As we neared, the lance absorbing and growing stronger. But this would play as a toy compared to the power of Shinoha.

"Use me... Up close."
A voice said in my head. "I will aid you."

As I came close, the energy blew up on the sword like a flurry of immense energy that made the air heavy to breath alone. As the lance neared, I turned the power off, just because entering the barrier. All my energy protected within me, thus not using it. This stopped the outside force absorption of spirit power. Just as it closed in near my head, the point near my face, I swiftly turned up side down and it passed right by my torso. Belly up and back down as I am in a sprint stand, one leg knee cap up close like a V and the other straight for a dash. Missing completely with effective dodging. My blade only inches from the steel of the lance as I was now in the barrier and it happened. My sword only a centimeter from the tip as I used it. "Shinoha!" The blade by my feet. It then blew up again with raw energy around my blade as I slashed with speed to match the fastest dash from my foot to my head, the arc created from my attack, in almost an instant, the energy was released and used inside to its weak point cutting the lance in half and reducing it to nothing. The energy sent from the slash to the inside as it decayed and aged to nothing. The energy dispersing to nothing to its pure form. Using the decaying power of death, all things have an end. I then landed on the air and stood as the energy in my sword went back.

"I found your weak point. I have to say, that was a scary power. Still is. I don't think I will do well in this fight, but you are facing Death itself, your power wont effect me as you have others." I said with my back to the man. Turning my head over my should I smile to the Arrancar.

"Now, shall we spice this up a bit? I promise you that I will give you a good fight from here on out."

I knew my attacked work, by entering the area around the shield, I used the energy to decay and cut his weapon by using death on something that is age-able at pure point blank. Thus allowing my slash to cut with ease.

I then turn my body around to face the man as I then plan to use a barrier that once complete, all spiritual energy would play useless to the enemy. Knowing what his power seemed to have, I knew it was important to end this before it got out of hand.

"Bakudo 103: Seishinyuwaeru"

With that, my body glowed with energy as the rift in time and space cutting open like a door from Hueco Mundo made by a Hollow. But it was only in a line of corners. Instead of walls like most Kido barriers, this was the 12 lines known as corners that makes a 3D cube. Soon from all areas of the corners of the rift created cube, arms that where like skeletal hands shot out, stretching like worms to the Arrancar from all areas. This would ultimately prevent any type or sonido escaping. Being Beings of an whole new dimension, they where the creatures that where all real. The wall in front of him would begin to have a cut line like a window or a book in the center and flip open to suck in the mans energy to render all powers useless. This was a powerful Kido, normally forbidden, but with the power the Arrancar had I knew it was needed. If the man was caught or in the box at the time of the door opening, he would feel himself being pulled in like a black hole. Upon entering even an inch, the body would rip apart in to atom sized particles and become nothing but energy of the endless void.

Spoiler:

The best way to detail this Kido was a Black Hole styled Cube. Very similar to a Garganta of an Arrancar, literally ripping a hole in the dimension, this was on the 12 lines that made a Cube. All happening in a matter of seconds. Should he use anything like the Lance once the door opens, the absorbing would be rendered pointless, causing if it was powerful like the Kido, then the spiritual particles themselves would rip apart in a massive explosion that would kill him.

My body glowing as I focused to have the hands if he chose to run, snatch to him in hopes to prevent him from leaving. I held onto my sword with my other hand as I readied it with my energy to put into it if I ever needed it. I then choose to use it and sent a slash into the air that would travel to the sky, a long black slash of death as I held the Kido.

As the Kido was done I stood there sword in hand ready to take this battle to the next level. But with the powers this Arrancar owned, I knew his was enough to easily take a Royal Guard on, so I had to ready myself.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:15 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Zeref stood there as the Arrancar spoke after simply beating the Kido like it was nothing.

"Serious huh? Such bold words to say to the thing that kills. You must realize that the Royal Guard are given special places here. Some name the Zanpakuto and others make them..."

He began as his eyes looked into the Arrancars with detail.

"...I maintain the Order of Death. I am the one who kills and revives. I am Death."

Soon the man began to charge his Cero. He combined two into one deadly looking one. Zeref watched as the Arrancar sonido'ed. to him thrusting his arm to Zerefs chest with the deadly Cero. As it neared him at the point blank reach, Zeref smacked the mans hand away with the hand he had on his Zanpakuto. Using his hand and making a barrier in between the palm and marble Cero using the Kido.

"Bakudo 81: Danku."

The Cero made a explosion created a dark ominous feeling with a light from the cero of the attack. Both men faces shaded by shadow and light by the power. The barirer holding fine from the blast as it protected Zeref. As the smoke left only a large crakc was left on the shield as it vanished.

"Heh. Impressive. Very powerful for a sealed Arrancar."

(Switching to first person)

As I watched the Arrancars Cero fail before out eyes. The close up look to each other I studied his looks to remember ever inch of him. Using my memory and intelligence to find a weakness. Soon a Lance appeared at the mans hand as it glistened bright and shone with beauty.

"A lance?"

I thought as I saw it. I pointed his palm to it and chanted.

"Hado 33 Soukatsui..." I said as the blast of spirit fire shot out like the blue ocean in a tropical area. It was soon taken as nothing but air as it was half way there and I saw the energy turned to purest form.

"Ah! What?"
Soon as it came in like a shark for its prey a thought ran through my mind.

"So this must be a Arrancar that can control or absorb any type of energy form." I thought narrowing my eyes on it as it came almost to my chest. Soon I heard the mans sound of him sonido by me. I turned my eyes as I saw his leg closing in, the pressure over me like a blanket as I had an idea. I then Shunpo into the air just as it missed. But even so, I was taken by the surprising speed of the lance and the fast thinking the Arrancar did. But now he was stuck with his foot going to kick where I was in mid motion where his lance would stab right through. I hoped for the best of a double whammy by it also removing the spirit energy in his kick if there was any.

As he appeared in the air looking down, he saw the lance to continue to come at me.

"I believe I understand. But I need to make sure."

"Hado 31 Shakkaho."
He said as he fired off two balls and then Flash Stepped behind it fast enough to surpass it. Ha saw them turn to energy in a form of it like there was a barrier around it. "I see."

I then saw it turn in mid air and follow towards me. I then bend over and dash at it with incredible speed. As I pulled my sword out and called its name.

The Hilt and butt onyx jet black with skulls on it as its power came with an ever lasting loom of gloom. Its power over taking a strong pressure in the air of deep emotions and the control of death.

"Show them their end of life and control their movements. Steal their soul and leave nothing left in time. Shinoha."
He said as the blade blew into a blooming and explosion of black energy and then leaving. Soon the blade took a more mystic and darker future styled look.

Spoiler:

As we neared, the lance absorbing and growing stronger. But this would play as a toy compared to the power of Shinoha.

"Use me... Up close."
A voice said in my head. "I will aid you."

As I came close, the energy blew up on the sword like a flurry of immense energy that made the air heavy to breath alone. As the lance neared, I turned the power off, just because entering the barrier. All my energy protected within me, thus not using it. This stopped the outside force absorption of spirit power. Just as it closed in near my head, the point near my face, I swiftly turned up side down and it passed right by my torso. Belly up and back down as I am in a sprint stand, one leg knee cap up close like a V and the other straight for a dash. Missing completely with effective dodging. My blade only inches from the steel of the lance as I was now in the barrier and it happened. My sword only a centimeter from the tip as I used it. "Shinoha!" The blade by my feet. It then blew up again with raw energy around my blade as I slashed with speed to match the fastest dash from my foot to my head, the arc created from my attack, in almost an instant, the energy was released and used inside to its weak point cutting the lance in half and reducing it to nothing. The energy sent from the slash to the inside as it decayed and aged to nothing. The energy dispersing to nothing to its pure form. Using the decaying power of death, all things have an end. I then landed on the air and stood as the energy in my sword went back.

"I found your weak point. I have to say, that was a scary power. Still is. I don't think I will do well in this fight, but you are facing Death itself, your power wont effect me as you have others." I said with my back to the man. Turning my head over my should I smile to the Arrancar.

"Now, shall we spice this up a bit? I promise you that I will give you a good fight from here on out."

I knew my attacked work, by entering the area around the shield, I used the energy to decay and cut his weapon by using death on something that is age-able at pure point blank. Thus allowing my slash to cut with ease.

I then turn my body around to face the man as I then plan to use a barrier that once complete, all spiritual energy would play useless to the enemy. Knowing what his power seemed to have, I knew it was important to end this before it got out of hand.

"Bakudo 103: Seishinyuwaeru"

With that, my body glowed with energy as the rift in time and space cutting open like a door from Hueco Mundo made by a Hollow. But it was only in a line of corners. Instead of walls like most Kido barriers, this was the 12 lines known as corners that makes a 3D cube. Soon from all areas of the corners of the rift created cube, arms that where like skeletal hands shot out, stretching like worms to the Arrancar from all areas. This would ultimately prevent any type or sonido escaping. Being Beings of an whole new dimension, they where the creatures that where all real. The wall in front of him would begin to have a cut line like a window or a book in the center and flip open to suck in the mans energy to render all powers useless. This was a powerful Kido, normally forbidden, but with the power the Arrancar had I knew it was needed. If the man was caught or in the box at the time of the door opening, he would feel himself being pulled in like a black hole. Upon entering even an inch, the body would rip apart in to atom sized particles and become nothing but energy of the endless void.

Spoiler:

The best way to detail this Kido was a Black Hole styled Cube. Very similar to a Garganta of an Arrancar, literally ripping a hole in the dimension, this was on the 12 lines that made a Cube. All happening in a matter of seconds. Should he use anything like the Lance once the door opens, the absorbing would be rendered pointless, causing if it was powerful like the Kido, then the spiritual particles themselves would rip apart in a massive explosion that would kill him.

My body glowing as I focused to have the hands if he chose to run, snatch to him in hopes to prevent him from leaving. I held onto my sword with my other hand as I readied it with my energy to put into it if I ever needed it. I then choose to use it and sent a slash into the air that would travel to the sky, a long black slash of death as I held the Kido.

As the Kido was done I stood there sword in hand ready to take this battle to the next level. But with the powers this Arrancar owned, I knew his was enough to easily take a Royal Guard on, so I had to ready myself.
Noctis chuckled, smiling as the cube began to grow arms. Noctis stared his opponent dead in the eyes and waved, as if to say, 'see you later'. Noctis roared in the cube, as white steel began to run up his body, layering and compressing, as Noctis held back the powers of it's absorption. Soon, a hyper dense armor formed around him, as the doors opened in the cube. Noctis clasped his hands together as he drew in the reishi of the kido. The spiritual particles were ripped apart and drawn in, creating a massive explosion. Noctis absorbed the energy, and spat it back out with equal force to counter it as it came to him. Noctis stood in the center of the box, as the armor moved off his body, and formed into a new lance, as he gripped it with his right hand.

"Oooh, ahahahah! I haven't seen that Bakudo in ages. The last old man who did that to me was surprised as well."

Noctis doubled over in pain suddenly, gripping at his head. He screamed, letting out a roar of pressure that would tear even the most fortified of foes to shreds, as a red substance began to leak out of his eyes and mouth, dripping onto the floor. Many faces, screaming faces could be seen in the liquid, and to stare into them would cause immense suffering. The liquid spoke.

"I am madness. I am the bringer of chaos to all things. I am suffering. I am joy. I am eternal."

Suddenly, the air around the red liquid and Noctis would feel heavy and thick, like attempting to move through syrup. Exposure to my madness will slowly destroy a persons sanity, and dull their basic motor skills, thus delaying things such as reactions and fighting speed. But due to the same lapse in sanity, they should not know they are reacting or moving slower. It acts as a field, things in proximity have their sanity shifted, causing close range combat to become a deadly affair. Noctis coated his body in the red liquid, as it absorbed back into his skin, the madness within him now activated. He stood up and smiled.

"I'm going to tear you apart. I'll rip off your limbs and eat them first. I'll keep you alive so you can feel your fear, and taste my madness."

Noctis appeared in a burst of speed in front of Zeref, his madness active, as he sent what seemed like hundreds of jabs with his lance in an instant. Noctis finished his series of jabs by throwing his lance once more, as the madness within it adapted to it's previous counter, the field now encompassing within as well.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #13
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

shisko i kill u when you were a quincy! Fight me again or what
Old 04-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You never killed my Quincy bro.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.