Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #13461
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Anybody home?

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:02 PM   #13462
C.Kisno
Chunin Exam Participant

C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I forgot this exist for a while o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
C.Kisno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:03 PM   #13463
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I am aware of this thread sometimes when online..

Old 01-19-2014, 01:04 PM   #13464
C.Kisno
Chunin Exam Participant

C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ha. Why does it say your not welcome here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:04 PM   #13465
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Past issues.. V_V

I'd rather not bring it up.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:11 PM   #13466
C.Kisno
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh, it was serious. Hehe. Oh. Well then ... swerve.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:11 PM   #13467
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Currently I am a renegade..

Old 01-19-2014, 04:59 PM   #13468
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Haven't visited this place for a while...

Amazon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:03 PM   #13469
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

^ Hey there Amazon. Can you hunt the creepy monster that came by a while back? Joseph tried to fight it but it got away. ^_^"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remion18 View Post
*Yawns*

That was a nice rest..
I slept from 2 AM to 1PM, is that bad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Like...
...The capital of Djibouti is Djibouti!
What's the capital of Antarctica then? Heh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well yeah I know that someone dying is never good nor is it good for Naruto to lose control like that since he could have destroyed everyone and everything around him if he wasn't careful. Im just saying that in a way it helped him from getting kidnapped right there maybe not in the best way but everything turned out ok since Hinata got fully healed and turned out fine plus Naruto didn't kill anyone and won the fight and everyone was revived and they are rebuilding again. But yeah I know him seeing Hinata go down did seem to be one of the most painful moments for him which is normally never good though in a way it got him to learn what pain is. And true even though he wasn't captured then it didn't stop the ten tails from coming out later on though they were able to stop it from doing the moon eye thing for right now though as we know its not completely stopped and Naruto's nine tails actually got extracted from him so yeah not sure what is to come after this.

Sounds like you might have been catching up with the manga or your still behind and just have been hearing all this.
I was reading things but not the manga, so have seen bits and pieces around the place.

So I know about the ten tails coming out and I do read spoilers for my own amusement. Since..it's going to take a while to get up to that point for me. So even if I don't know everything nor the whole story to that point, I know little bits of key facts and information of chapters/anime to come.

So no, haven't caught up with the manga but I read spoilers, heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Yeah well same for me, I picked that up from someone else but it's bound to happen when the administration of the place is disastrous.

Haha that's funny...you know sometimes the wikias or databooks tend to bi incorrect in some instances.

I'm afraid I got lost in the path of life....where am I?

Well for starters, it hasn't rained like it is supposed to for the last three years and the reservoirs and rivers are at an all time record low...which is pretty bad because it's already a pretty hot place and summer will be hell
I read all the last posts in the BG Convo and all the current posts that was in the new BG COnvo already, so I know a little about it.

Am aware they can and could be wrong. Since it's completely up to the random fans that add to it and so, they put there own opinions and things into the mix.

You life is non-existant and this place is named.. "The entrance to the heavenly gates."

So before summer comes around..there needs to be a giant down pour, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Kisno View Post
I forgot this exist for a while o.o
Kind of not really hard to miss..sometimes, this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Kisno View Post
Ha. Why does it say your not welcome here?
He is currently on last chance in here. After this point..if he stirs trouble again. I'm going straight to a mod to re-thread ban him and not talk with the owner. It's at the owner's lenience and my tolerance, of him being here..right now.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 01-19-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:10 PM   #13470
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
What's the capital of Antarctica then?
Antarctica is not a country, so therefore there can not be a capital. Also, there are no cities, only stations.

But, if you want a more abstract answer, the capital is Snow. :3

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V

Last edited by TheIndigoFang; 01-19-2014 at 05:17 PM.
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #13471
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

*Sigh*

Today is going quite dandy.. >.>

Old 01-19-2014, 05:18 PM   #13472
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Handy-dandy Randy.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 01-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #13473
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Wowza......

Old 01-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #13474
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

I rap.

You think I rot? What you got? Don't be a spam bot.

God, I can not rap.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 01-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #13475
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
^ Hey there Amazon. Can you hunt the creepy monster that came by a while back? Joseph tried to fight it but it got away. ^_^"
I most certainly can and will, madam *authoritative facial expression**takes out my equipment*

Last edited by Amazon1; 01-26-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM   #13476
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Antarctica is not a country, so therefore there can not be a capital. Also, there are no cities, only stations.

But, if you want a more abstract answer, the capital is Snow. :3
I know..was a trick question to be a nuisance. ^_^

I'm shifting to Antarctica when the world get's drowned. Since there is land under there, unlike the North pole. It'll be swampy at first but can build on a swamp.
Quote:
*Sigh*

Today is going quite dandy.. >.>
Life is life.
Quote:
Handy-dandy Randy.
Are you? Interesting.. But completely natural to be randy at your age, heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1 View Post
I most certainly can and will, madame *authoritative facial expression*[IMG]http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/miscellaneous/smileys-miscellaneous-586679.png[/ IMG]*takes out my equipment*[IMG]http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/pink-mouse/ak-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502[/ IMG]

Joseph? Well, that's a nice name.[IMG]http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/miscellaneous/smileys-miscellaneous-014602.gif[/ IMG][IMG]http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-044.gif?1292792390[/ IMG]
Well.. You are apart of a, warrior woman race, no?
Quote:
You think I rot? What you got? Don't be a spam bot.

God, I can not rap.
Banned probably 200 spam bots myself..in the past.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 01-19-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #13477
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know..was a trick question to be a nuisance. ^_^

I'm shifting to Antarctica when the world get's drowned. Since there is land under there, unlike the North pole. It'll be swampy at first but can build on a swamp.Life is life.Are you?

Interesting.. But completely natural to be randy at your age, heh.
Well, I'm bored.

While I'll go to a different planet. Hopefully at the rate technology is advancing, space technology will be good enough for planetary civilization.

What? No, I meant the name...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 01-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #13478
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

@TRS: Correct.
I'm glad that at least someone doesn't associate my username with amazon.com.

Old 01-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #13479
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

*Sigh*

So how's it been for you guys?

Old 01-19-2014, 05:45 PM   #13480
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, I'm bored.

While I'll go to a different planet. Hopefully at the rate technology is advancing, space technology will be good enough for planetary civilization.

What? No, I meant the name...
Well, I would prefer going to space over shifting to another part of the world. Just depends on..if people advance technology that far, in that time. Since it is possible for the ozone hole..to get sped up to widen faster..depending on how humans live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1 View Post
@TRS: Correct.
I'm glad that at least someone doesn't associate my username with amazon.com.
Well, I know the equivalents to the Amazon's from shows like Xena or Hercules..and I even believe, there was an almost woman planet in Stargate. So there has be reincarnations of the Amazon tales, through the years..with things on television.
Quote:
*Sigh*

So how's it been for you guys?
*Hugs* Well thought you might need one. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs