Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-14-2014, 01:25 AM   #2201
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Finally Hatched a 5IV Bunnelby, luckily got it on my 8th egg. Also finished the National Pokedex and got my Shiny Charm. Still wish pokebank would come out already I want to get my Terrakion from my White 2 version. Also Blakenite event ends the 15th hopefully everyone already received theirs. If not, if you read this after wednesday, I have a spare if anyone needs it. I have never been a Blaziken fan anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:38 AM   #2202
Stormy
Apprentice Genin

Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko lee View Post
Finally Hatched a 5IV Bunnelby, luckily got it on my 8th egg. Also finished the National Pokedex and got my Shiny Charm. Still wish pokebank would come out already I want to get my Terrakion from my White 2 version. Also Blakenite event ends the 15th hopefully everyone already received theirs. If not, if you read this after wednesday, I have a spare if anyone needs it. I have never been a Blaziken fan anyway.
Congrats on the Bunnelby! Never really understood IVs so I just wing it but it is also awesome that you finished the National Pokedex! Did you get anything from that since I think you can talk to someone and receive a background or something. And I am wondering when they will release pokebank already although I am going to see if i can just trade my way to obtain every pokemon. Challenge accepted!
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #2203
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I have like 4 spare Torchics with the Blazikenite

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:36 PM   #2204
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
Congrats on the Bunnelby! Never really understood IVs so I just wing it but it is also awesome that you finished the National Pokedex! Did you get anything from that since I think you can talk to someone and receive a background or something. And I am wondering when they will release pokebank already although I am going to see if i can just trade my way to obtain every pokemon. Challenge accepted!
You get an Item called "the shiny charm". Raises likelihood of a shiny in a wild encounter.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:41 AM   #2205
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
they have pokemon games at the library? that's weird
Yeah, they have a bunch of games at my library. They even have Injustice Gods Among Us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
PokeBank is almost out
So the launch failed, anyone heard any news on when it will happen again?
Old 01-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #2206
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

After Half Life 3.

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:56 PM   #2207
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

February 32nd

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:59 AM   #2208
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Anybody got an extra Xerneas I can have?
Old 02-02-2014, 08:54 AM   #2209
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Trying to get a 5-6iv ditto. instead got a Ditto with 31/30/30/31/30/20 ivs

Old 02-05-2014, 12:29 AM   #2210
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anybody want a 5 IV Swirlix? I will give it to you for whatever, I just have an extra.
Also does anyone have a spare Sun Stone? If not thats fine, it would just save me some time.

Old 02-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #2211
Sai's brother
Jonin

The Bank is out

Old 02-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #2212
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

you can get celebi from pokemon bank

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #2213
Sai's brother
Jonin

I sent over 111 hacked pokemon in Y w/o any issues

Old 02-05-2014, 05:09 PM   #2214
Naruto-Uzamaki
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto-Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked it alot i loved the different mega evolution's
Naruto-Uzamaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #2215
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

PokeBank is out? Finally, oh my god. Now let me just try to find my 3DS. <.<

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #2216
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Have been transferring pokemon for the past 2 hours, I finally have my favorite legendary Terrakion back in my party where he belongs.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:51 AM   #2217
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wonder what the pokemon that made it all the way from gen 3 games are feeling now lol

pokemon gets captured by trainer in kanto or hoenn gets traded and recaptured to trainer in sinnoh or johto then gets traded to another trainer in unova after jumping around in bushes and then gets traded to another trainer in Kalos

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 02-06-2014 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #2218
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

We should do some free for all battles. I bet it would be fun.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #2219
Sai's brother
Jonin

I got 2 6iv furfrous, and like a bajillion 5iv ones
[breeding 6iv ditto and 6 iv furfrou w/ Destiny Knot so all babies are 5iv or 6]

Old 02-11-2014, 01:01 AM   #2220
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

new pokemon

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here