Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:02 AM   #41
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke Quiz

*disappointed at myself*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:56 AM   #42
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

*pats your head*
It's alright K-chan.
You don't have to know everything in order to love him

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:46 AM   #43
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*happy to be patted*

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #44
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

*Starts doing snoopy dances*

Good game K-chan.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.

Last edited by Crair Uchiha; 01-07-2014 at 04:00 PM.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #45
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

Snoopy dances? O_o

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 01-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #46
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Snoopy ....like on peanuts

Quote:
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #47
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

I know who snoopy is...

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 01-09-2014, 02:26 AM   #48
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

congrats crair ^

i hate myself

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2014, 02:37 AM   #49
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

Don't hate yourself!

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 01-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #50
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

its ok

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2014, 08:45 AM   #51
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
I know who snoopy is...
He's adorable isn't he

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-sasuke View Post
congrats crair ^

i hate myself
Hating ones self is not allowed K-chan. Better luck next time just practice!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #52
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

Snoopy is popular in Japan too

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ

Tags
quiz, sasuke fc, sasuke uchiha