Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 12-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter Bets: Prediction Clarifications

In this thread, there will be the guidelines that would clarify the meanings of some certain predictions.

An example would be:
Which members would consist of the K11?

Members would be able to agree upon or argue which would be the definitions for these kind of confusing predictions.
Anyone can bring up which predictions that need to be clarified.

These will be applied to chapters 662 and on to prevent confusion in Chapter Bets.

Predictions that are agreed upon:
K11 refers to everyone from K12 minus Naruto and Sasuke

Predictions that need to be clarified:
Term of "duo." Would it include people actually fighting together or just them being shown and doing minimal things to assist each other.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 03-16-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Chapter Bets: Prediction Clarifications

This is an excellent way to converge thoughts.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

First one I'd like to talk about is the K11 Shinobi.

Should it be K10 instead? It would consist of, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Lee, Tenten, Neji.
Naruto, Sai, and Sasuke are excluded.

Thoughts?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post

Should it be K10 instead? It would consist of, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Lee, Tenten, Neji.

Thoughts?
In my opinion it is an advantage for with to get a point over for With, but noticing With hasn't really been winning lately and I find it alright at the moment.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post

Thoughts?
I think we should re- define what K-11 means;
Since the name "k-11" was created after sasuke's rogueness, the name must be maintained WITHOUT SASUKE. Him getting included voids the meaning of the creation of "k-11" in the first place.

K-11 also means "naruto's comrades" and sai joined not to change the name from 11 to 12 but to become a comrade also. This made sai the new member of K-11 so we should include him.

Naruto is technically a member of K-11.

Naruto however has become distinguished from this group, ( in other words, if K-11 = "naruto's comrades" then naruto cannot be a part of "naruto's comrades").

So technically, naruto is a part of K-11 BUT for the reason of BETs and function, He's not.

Just like how Jesus calls the 12 his friends yet again his disciples... Then judas (sasuke) went rogue lol... Then he got replaced by mathias (sai).

Now that naruto is the savior, they whom were once called his friends now call him MASTER... Hahaha.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

So just for the Bet purposes, if users use the term "K11" then it would be everyone from the original K12 group EXCEPT Naruto and Sasuke?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 12-31-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yea.. Exactly.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Ok

Everyone else who particpates in the chapter bets, your feedback would be useful.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

sometimes it seems Sai is part of that group instead of Naruto since Kishi had him with the group before Sakura knocked them out before chasing Sasuke at the kage summit and during the madara and obito battle he only appears in chapters where another member of the 11 appears in

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:30 AM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Sometimes. He seems to be more of a reinforcement kind of character. Just out there somewhere waiting to help.

Other confusing predictions that need to be clarified?

The more the better so that this would make bets a bit more easier and clear!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shame that Kishi fodderized Sai.
The apathetic type always has good potential.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:38 AM   #12
Uta Bharadwaj
Genin

Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It's not a clarification but a request for correction:-
The part in chapter 664 bet that says "Madara confronts Kakashi" should be removed or replaced by another prediction because this was already clearly mentioned at the end of the last chapter, so, its not a prediction, as is supposed to be the case.
Thank you.
Uta Bharadwaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:42 AM   #13
Uta Bharadwaj
Genin

Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uta Bharadwaj finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

In chapter 665 bet what is
"Madara attacks the group at it's weakest" supposed to mean?
Elaborate please.
Uta Bharadwaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Term of "duo." Would it include people actually fighting together or just them being shown and doing minimal things to assist each other.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Tags
agreement, chapter bets, confusion, predictions