Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #93101
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

The tornado didnt get Hebi :< Shame xD

And NOW!!!!1 *drums* Kindergarden...Actually HEBI!!1 Presents:

A SPECIAL HOLIDAY TALE!

A Non-Denominational-Winter-Celebration-Jolly-McSnowman-Festival-Starlight-Carnival-Fruitcake-Spectacular! ON ICE! Carol

Twas the night before Non-Denominational-Winter-Celebration-Jolly-McSnowman-Festival-Starlight-Carnival-Fruitcake-Spectacular! ON ICE! and all through the room, not a plushie was stirring, except the leftover ones of Moon.

*rhyming ends* As Hebi grinched about, sniveling over his mysterious mystery, the *presses fast forward button to skip all the exposition and get to the point*

Hebi: Oh what a Non-Denominational-Winter-Celebration-Jolly-McSnowman-Festival-Starlight-Carnival-Fruitcake-Spectacular! ON ICE! it is. I, Hebi, am sitting here having a solitary dinner of a can of peas. Oh WOE!!!!11 Not a soul in the world to share such a glorious day as this with OH WOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

*chains rattle and whatnot*

Hebi: Oh my! HEBI IS SCURRED! *runs to bed and hides*

Ghost of Non-Denominational-Winter-Celebration-Jolly-McSnowman-Festival-Starlight-Carnival-Fruitcake-Spectacular! ON ICE! PAST: I AM THE GHOST OF *HOLIDAY NAME* PAST!

Hebi: Long past?

Ghost of Non-Denominational-Winter-Celebration-Jolly-McSnowman-Festival-Starlight-Carnival-Fruitcake-Spectacular! ON ICE! PAST: NO, YOUR PAST!

A Giant Nutcracker Who Carries A Plate Of Gingerbread Cookies And Sings Songs To You While You Meet The Holiday Ghosties: *appears, offers cookie* FROSTY THE SNOWMAN.......ON THE 11TH DAY OF *is stuck because he doesn't want to say the long name after its been said so many times* xD

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*

Last edited by Hebi; 12-21-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #93102
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
What's that? I'm willing to go down any avenue

Hebi just wants answers *faints*
We have to create a sacrificial ritual in order to bring back the soul of the burned corpse and see who he was. We need to sacrifice ten guests by making them eat poisoned pancakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
xD

It's a very crazy day.

@KA
o.o Maybe..
but if it does happen, count me out. xD
It looks like we won't have to call on Dark Hebi after all, so nothing to worry about.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:59 AM   #93103
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

@KA
Oh, good. xD

@Hebi
xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #93104
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Really? And then we'll know whether or not the burned corpse was dogboy? And if its not dogboy, then we'll know who it really was! I'm ready
*runs into the kitchen and begins making poison pancakes* EAT GUESTS! EAT! FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES RIGHT HERE! *points at them*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 12-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #93105
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*comes in, looks around and doesn't see any guests* Hebi, I think you scared them off. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #93106
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

HAHA! *feeds the one guest a pancake and puts them in the sacrifice pit* 9 more to go!

Old 12-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #93107
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Where are you Guests? I think it will be painless.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #93108
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*sees two guests*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #93109
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Did you feed them a pancake V?

Lawd Jimminy Christmas Boppers!1111 *sets out another plate of pancakes so that the guests will eat them and we can find out who it really was in the furnace*

Old 12-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #93110
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

No... I forgot.. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #93111
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, thats ok, the guests can eat their doom after Christmas is over xD

Merry Christmas Eve Everyperson

Old 12-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #93112
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*posts*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #93113
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hello V O_O How was your Holiday Whosie-Whatsits?

Old 12-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #93114
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. o.o How was yours, Hebi?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #93115
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Twas ok, even though Hebi made himself have drama *rolls eyes*
*kills the guest with a pancake* That's 3

Old 12-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #93116
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah.. o.o
xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #93117
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

The drama is leading to A Hebi change O_O XD O_O
*kills that guest with pancake* Its probably the same one, but they t'aint dying so...4!

Old 12-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #93118
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*sees another guest*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-26-2013, 11:48 PM   #93119
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*feeds the other USER a pancake since there are no guests* 5!!!11 Halfway to answers!!!!1

V, summon the artillery pandas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 *has a seizure*

Old 12-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #93120
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Pandas? xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: