Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: which of the movies, books u liked?
twilight:movie 0 0%
twilight:book 0 0%
new moon:movie 0 0%
new moon:book 0 0%
eclipse:book 0 0%
breaking dawn:book 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default The twilight saga

This is where u get to chat about the TWILIGHT series

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The twilight saga

the 4th book was awesome

Old 12-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i liked breaking dawn the bestest!!!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i know right the baby part was epic lol

Old 12-22-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

No thanks.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

wa????

Old 12-23-2009, 05:53 AM   #7
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
BABY PART?!?! OMG NOO!!! NOOOO!!!!
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #8
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
lolz, yeah. i love renesme

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #9
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
it was.a few of my friends and I are wondering how they'll put that in the movie.
GenFlower12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:34 AM   #10
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
BABY PART?!?! OMG NOO!!! NOOOO!!!!
Same reaction, lol
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #11
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenFlower12 View Post
it was.a few of my friends and I are wondering how they'll put that in the movie.
i don't know but i can't wait for it

Old 12-23-2009, 11:09 AM   #12
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

ewwwwwwwwwww no!!!!!!!!!!
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:09 AM   #13
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

hey only fans lol

Old 12-23-2009, 11:12 AM   #14
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

ohkay sorry lol
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #15
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

thank you, i can't believe shes stronger than Edward lol

Old 07-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #16
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

eclipse was a great movie

Old 12-20-2013, 03:38 AM   #17
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

it was cool

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:22 PM   #18
GasaiYuno
Apprentice Genin

GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.GasaiYuno is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i found book one boring. and weird that they fell in love so quickly. the part with james and the happy ending was good thou. book 2 was surprising to me (the blank pages of jan, feb, etc) loved book 3 jasper and rosalie's story.

and i love book four's battle x) everything worked out so well, i never believed that alice betrayed them thou.

Fanclubs:
(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚✧

✧*:・゚ヾ(゚∀゚Sゞ)
GasaiYuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:14 AM   #19
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

well she didn't actually do it just for the heck of it lol

Tags
breaking dawn, eclipse, new moon, thilight