Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Do you like creating jutsus?
Yes 27 64.29%
No 1 2.38%
Sometimes 14 33.33%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #21
Ulmo lord of waters
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ulmo lord of waters is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Jutsu Creations

Water style: Water Wall Jutsu

like Kisame's water prison but doesnt require a clone for maintainance of it but requires a moderately amount more chakra as well as more focus
Ulmo lord of waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #22
gaarahyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

gaarahyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the second hokage had a jutsu called water style: water wall.... it made an enourmous area of water around him spining ...

Monkey -------link^ to village
When repping me please leave your name.
Ninken-Rokku
new world jinchuriki:
1/2 jinchuriki under JCT
Spoiler:
bijuu name: saru
Jutsu:plasma style:plasma orb
plasma style:whip
plasma style:bullet shot
plasma style:spear
plasma style:mealstrom
secret style: monkey transformation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
click my eggse please
gaarahyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #23
morganr08
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Eddyville KY (the most unneventful place on earth T^T)
morganr08 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to morganr08

Here's all the jutsus I've made up for my OC Hana Fujiwara. I need your opinions and help with the names.
(Fire)
Katon: Gouka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique (fire engulfs opponent)
Katon: Fushichou Hi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Pheonix Fire Technique (fire she blows out of mouth in the shape of a pheonix)
Katon: Naraku Fuchi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hells Abyss Technique (black fire that engulfs opponent it's and advanced form of the Hellfire Techinique)
Katon: Ryuuko Kokyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragons Breath Technique (blows fire at opponents, It's sort like the advanced form of the Great Fireball Technique)
(Lightning)
Raiton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Tornado Technique (she makes a Tornado out of lighning that is flung towards opponent)
Raiton: Ryuuki Raitingu no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Rising Lightning Technique (lightning comes out of the ground in a wave towards opponent)
Raition: Raitingu Suru no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Technique (lightning strikes at opponent)
(Wind)
Fuuton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Wind Release: Twin Tornadoes Technique (she makes two tornadoes with her fans)
Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba - Wind Release: Blades Of Wind Technique (blades of wind she directs at opponent with her fan)
(Summoning Technique)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique (she summons a giant wolf named Tsuki or a pack of wolves)
Kageyose Kakureru no Jutsu - Shadow Concealing Technique (this allows her to merge and hide in someone or somethings shadow)
Tora Ashi no Jutsu - Tiger Paw Technique (releases chakra into vital points of opponents body when hit. When using this jutsu she holds her hand up palm out and curls her fingers over)
Cho Bunshin no Jutsu - Butterfly Clone Technique (clones turn into butterflies which then esplode)
note:she has two average sized fans

I need a name for a jutsu where Hana and Tsuki morph into a form where Hana has a wolf tail and ears as well as fangs and claws. I'm also not sure if the summoning jutsu should be named differently.
~Morgan

Last edited by morganr08; 06-29-2009 at 02:20 AM.
morganr08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:02 AM   #24
morganr08
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Eddyville KY (the most unneventful place on earth T^T)
morganr08 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to morganr08

Here's all the jutsus I've made up for my OC Hana Fujiwara. I need your opinions and help with the names.
(Fire)
Katon: Gouka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Katon: Fushichou Hi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Pheonix Fire Technique
Katon: Naraku Fuchi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hells Abyss Technique
Katon: Ryuuko Kokyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragons Breath Technique
(Lightning)
Raiton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Tornado Technique
Raiton: Ryuuki Raitingu no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Rising Lightning Technique
Raition: Raitingu Suru no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Technique
(Wind)
Fuuton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Wind Release: Twin Tornadoes Technique
Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba - Wind Release: Blades Of Wind Technique
(Summoning Technique)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique (she summons a giant wolf named Tsuki or a pack of wolves)
Kageyose Kakureru no Jutsu - Shadow Concealing Technique (this allows her to merge and hide in someone or somethings shadow)
Tora Ashi no Jutsu - Tiger Paw Technique (releases chakra into vital points of opponents body when hit. When using this jutsu she holds her hand up palm out and curls her fingers over)
Cho Bunshin no Jutsu - Butterfly Clone Technique (clones turn into butterflies which then esplode)

I need a name for a jutsu where Hana and Tsuki morph into a form where Hana has a wolf tail and ears as well as fangs and claws. I'm also not sure if the summoning jutsu should be named differently.
~Morgan

Last edited by morganr08; 06-29-2009 at 02:18 AM.
morganr08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #25
goldendreamer
Veteran Chunin

goldendreamer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ninja Art:Poison Petals -The petals turns into a poison fog that makes the enemy
disrupt thier sight and hearings ;ps
Village
The Village Hidden in Twilight
Clan
The Shigami Clan
People come and people go,
this is what life is all about
I never ever log out
Why am I so damn lonely?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you have a TinierMe account,add me Melonly!
goldendreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #26
Suujin
Freshmen Academy Student

Suujin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, i have a Kekkei genki idea that couse use fine tuning...its in the topic about creating kekkei genki. Its name is Shamanism
Suujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #27
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

are the jutsu's being made here be used for the war Nick

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #28
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
are the jutsu's being made here be used for the war Nick
this is a very old thread Raiden
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #29
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
this is a very old thread Raiden
wow, i just saw it, so im guessing no, i well be weiting for the day that you guy's re-open the "make up your jutsu shop"

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #30
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Hiruzen Sarutobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: Jutsu Creations

Well, I have two jutsu I have created and was wonder what everyone thought of them. The first one is complete, but the second one could use some fine tuning. These both are based on my new style of jutsu: the metal style, combining lighting and earth.

Jutsu #1
Metal Style: 100 chains jutsu
A rank
Description: 100 different chains emerge from under the users sleeves that have no limit to their length. They are controlled by the user's lighting style chakra acting as sort of a plug works to a lamp, providing the power. They can be used as shields, can burrow underground, or even perform head long attacks. The more advanced, S rank version of this Jutsu is the Metal Style: Lighting Chain Dragon, similar to the Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu, where the chains form a dragon able to attack with lighting bolts, and able to dissasemble itself, and reassemble at will to prevent destruction.

Jutsu #2
Summoning Jutsu: Ultimate Rashomon
A rank
Description: this jutsu is similar to Gaara's Shukaku sand shield from his fight with Kimmimaro (I don't know the exact name.) It is a single and powerful Rashomon. This is the particular jutsu that needs fine tuning.

If you guys could give your input, I would greatly appreciate it!
Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #31
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Fire style: Shadow wave- A high level ninjutsu that comes down out of thin air and sweeps down. Anything it touches will disintegrate on contact.

Fire style: Shadow bomb assassination- Another high level ninjutsu that when casted, bombs start falling out of the sky in forms of shadows, and can either be detonated by the user, or on contact.

Water style: Atomic cloud technique- A high level ninjutsu that forms clouds in the sky, and the more water jutsu put into them or casted at the time only powers them up. Then on the users command or when the max amount of water is collected, the explode showering water onto everything.

The water burns like fire, but it can't be put out with water, it only adds on the the flame. The fire put onto it will also only add onto the flame. The flame stays active until the touched object is completely gone, or until the user calls it quits (as in dies or calls it back).

If the user calls it back, it all forms into little liquid balls, then they all form into one big one and join together, and go back to the user, which starts the next jutsu.

Water style: Instant water explosion- When atomic cloud fire has been formed into a fire-ball(water ball technically), then the user can move it. he doesn't need to throw it or anything, because on contact it will explode. The user can move it while it floats, with his mind. The user can put it inside someones body, then explode it. The amount of water depends on the power of the jutsu.

If the waterball has a lot of water, then it will be more powerful. The user can also make the ball really dense. It could be as large as a spirit bomb then he could turn it into something as small as a penny.

Like my jutsus? Those were only a few of mine. I'm a good jutsu creator (I think, anyways), and those were all Trueborn_Uchiha originals :P
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #32
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suujin View Post
Well, i have a Kekkei genki idea that couse use fine tuning...its in the topic about creating kekkei genki. Its name is Shamanism
Lol it sounds like a wacko religion like Jashin..
Jashinism Lol
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #33
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto

Flaming Chidori
Chidori+Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu
(this was actually my friends creation but I decided to post it here)

Drake2pto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #34
Gwenzalla
Genin

Gwenzalla is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Someone give me some ideas for a lightning style jutsu

Ok, We can do it the easy way or the Chuck Norris way.

Sasuke MUST Die

My fave football teams:
NY Giants,
Kansas state wildcats,
Syracuse Orangemen!!
Spoiler:
I stalk my stalker XD

Gwenzalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #35
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

i love making jutsu's i made a thread for my organization training grounds and put jutsus to learn and most of them i made up!
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #36
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is old...

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:07 AM   #37
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7767

Shika's new jutsu ^

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #38
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sometimes.My Jutsu Requierments:Chunin or higher,Lightning natured ppl,and someones who's stamina is incredibly high.It's a lightning charge technique.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #39
genkai_chiso
Apprentice Genin

Location: im a rouge ninja from the village hidden in the shadows
genkai_chiso is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How about the wind/lighting style wind shurriken lighting tornado jutsu
genkai_chiso is offline   Reply With Quote