Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #161
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Mods Wishlists*spoiler warning

The Hot springs relaxation holiday pack is on the way !!!!
This mod will have tsunade, naruto, temari, hinata, sasuke sakura and ino ready for a trip to the hot springs holiday retreat. I removed temaris fan and narutos sword. and changed the swimwear colors and removed sasukes bandages and edited the inn town to resemble the hot springs lodge .........will soon be uploaded!

...available now in the mod section 1st page or click here

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-29-2013 at 02:11 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #162
MrGippal
Freshmen Academy Student

MrGippal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Mods Wishlists*spoiler warning

Is it possible to give Edo Itachi alive eyes and make his clothes the color like his akatsuki clothes without the clouds?
MrGippal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #163
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGippal View Post
Is it possible to give Edo Itachi alive eyes and make his clothes the color like his akatsuki clothes without the clouds?
Welcome to the forum, yes that is possible and can be done. I am short on time right now but If nobody makes it and you still want it I will try to free some time so I can make it. Modding that with texmod would be nice and is not that difficult, have you considered making that one?

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-05-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #164
MrGippal
Freshmen Academy Student

i dont have photoshop so i have no choice but to ask if it can be made.

Last edited by MrGippal; 12-05-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #165
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i dont have photoshop so i have no choice but to ask if it can be made.
Sorry I took while I will make the mod for you today it will be out here soon with another mod I did.

edit okay more mods to share edo alive Itachi as requested with a bonus mod serious tobi hooded version...

...as like all the other mods I have done these are fully compatible with steam and full online use. here are pics:

Download here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2p...oitachiabc.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qi...acement124.rar
or at theo mm's mod thread

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-08-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #166
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I just got Full Burst for the PC, man is my PC crappier than I thought it was, it runs smooth enough but sometimes I just get a lot of lag, even when I put the performance for Full Burst to high...

Anyways, I am going to be creating a few mods, which I hope haven't been created yet. I will not mention what they are yet, but once I get further along I will probably show screenshots of them. Hoping to get them done sometime this week, although I don't know how probable that is, considering I still have classes and this is going to be my first mod.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:09 AM   #167
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I have told my brother about the mods I was thinking about, and now due to him I am going to be doing 21 mods instead of my originally planned 4. I will probably release them in three different packs. Here is to hoping that modding will go well and that I get them done in a timely manner. I don't want these to be crappy so it may take a while, but I am sure the process will speed up when I get used to modding.

EDIT: Okay so I have been going at it for the past couple of hours, and I am stuck. Do any of you guys know how to make a transparent bmp for the characters textures? I am trying to make a headband invisible on a certain character but it just won't stay transparent. After I save the bmp file it automatically makes the transparent area white.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sasuke; 12-10-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #168
MrGippal
Freshmen Academy Student

Thanks alot for the Edo Alive Itachi its awesome
Old 12-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #169
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thanks alot for the Edo Alive Itachi its awesome
Your surely welcomed....it was a nice idea...Itachi deserves to live

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #170
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

So I was derping around one day and then suddenly Cloakless Sage Naruto.

It's the Naruto from the Kyuubi fight.

Click mah Pokemon :3

Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #171
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
EDIT: Okay so I have been going at it for the past couple of hours, and I am stuck. Do any of you guys know how to make a transparent bmp for the characters textures? I am trying to make a headband invisible on a certain character but it just won't stay transparent. After I save the bmp file it automatically makes the transparent area white.
After you erase the texture you have to find the alpha chanel layers and then paint those areas black. The area should be pink or red if done properly. You have to then save the file as a .png file and thats it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
So I was derping around one day and then suddenly Cloakless Sage Naruto.

It's the Naruto from the Kyuubi fight.
I tried to do this when I first started but it was not possible and caused parts to seem missing and odd. This mod is most likely a cpk edit but I do not endorse those kind of mods since they may damage the game and does not allow online play.

If there is a online compatible mod for this please let us know...It looks so cool.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #172
theultimateninja
Apprentice Genin

theultimateninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

indeed, its very nice but shouldve been playable with need for a mod, oh well at least its here now XP

I am lost on the road of life, and without a compass
theultimateninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:56 PM   #173
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I tried to do this when I first started but it was not possible and caused parts to seem missing and odd. This mod is most likely a cpk edit but I do not endorse those kind of mods since they may damage the game and does not allow online play.

If there is a online compatible mod for this please let us know...It looks so cool.
Not a CPK mod. I'm only just starting to learn how to modify the CPK. Though this does not work online, so you're correct in that sense.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #174
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not a CPK mod. I'm only just starting to learn how to modify the CPK. Though this does not work online, so you're correct in that sense.
I thought it was a cpk mod because I know a few people who have modded those parts of the game ...but thanks for clearing that up. Unfortunately since its not online compatible it lessens the value. Its too bad that naruto was only playable in Story mode or with a game hack. I would love to pick that naruto online vs the world !!.....*yosh*

Oh well thank goodness for the other mods that are more user friendly and online compatible ...dattebayo!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #175
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
I thought it was a cpk mod because I know a few people who have modded those parts of the game ...but thanks for clearing that up. Unfortunately since its not online compatible it lessens the value. Its too bad that naruto was only playable in Story mode or with a game hack. I would love to pick that naruto online vs the world !!.....*yosh*

Oh well thank goodness for the other mods that are more user friendly and online compatible ...dattebayo!
I have a few ideas for getting it online in addition to things such as Edo Kages (Which I'm SO glad I can finally play as now, just so I can show people that they're not complete at all xD), however it'll take some time and there's no guarantee.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #176
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I have a few ideas for getting it online in addition to things such as Edo Kages (Which I'm SO glad I can finally play as now, just so I can show people that they're not complete at all xD), however it'll take some time and there's no guarantee.
I think you should check out the darkened one's channel since he has started many of the things you mentioned already. Since you sound interested in that sort of stuff you should check out what he has done already.

@ everyone else I have a few more mods on the way...actually I have been sitting on a few projects but I will be sharing all I have eventually when I have more time.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-17-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #177
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
I think you should check out the darkened one's channel since he has started many of the things you mentioned already. Since you sound interested in that sort of stuff you should check out what he has done already.

@ everyone else I have a few more mods on the way...actually I have been sitting on a few projects but I will be sharing all I have eventually when I have more time.
She and I are literally working on something as we speak. Pretty much taught me how to do everything I know.

Old 12-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #178
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She and I are literally working on something as we speak. Pretty much taught me how to do everything I know.
Oh I see so the darkened one is a female my apologies for mistaking that....no wonder on her youtube page she said modded the 7 tails as her avatar....and you two are working on mods... I see now. I am very excited to see what you both are up to. It appears that Naho has found a way to swap skins completely now and even has a working zetsu... I think all that deserves a link:

Spoiler:

Thanks again ragevg for the update!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-17-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:46 AM   #179
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Oh I see so the darkened one is a female my apologies for mistaking that....no wonder on her youtube page she said modded the 7 tails as her avatar....and you two are working on mods... I see now. I am very excited to see what you both are up to. It appears that Naho has found a way to swap skins completely now and even has a working zetsu... I think all that deserves a link:

Spoiler:

Thanks again ragevg for the update!
If I may make a suggestion, you should consider making a separate section of the mods list for CPK mods, as I'm learning how to do those and have some fun ones coming up.

Old 12-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #180
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If I may make a suggestion, you should consider making a separate section of the mods list for CPK mods, as I'm learning how to do those and have some fun ones coming up.
I think you should continue to use this one for discussions with us and then when you are ready to start posting the new cpk mod downloads and feel a new thread should be made, you create that new thread for that purpose if you like.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Tags
full burst, mods, naruto