Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

View Poll Results: Who do you believe will be the final villain(s) of Supernatural?
Abaddon 1 50.00%
Crowley 2 100.00%
Death 0 0%
Ezekiel 0 0%
Lucifer 1 50.00%
Metatron 1 50.00%
Michael 1 50.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Supernatural: Final Villain

So, for those of us who watch Supernatural, we should all know that Supernatural is almost over. There is plans for 10 seasons, but we may even be on the final season already (though I doubt it).

With that in mind, there are a lot of routes the writers can take with this series. So, this thread is about us deciding who we think we be the final villain.

Here are a few possibilities:

Abaddon:
While not as iconic as Crowley, she is one of the more powerful beings in the series. She was momentarily killed, but she is back and she has an army. As far as power goes, she is the strongest of the most focused on characters right now.

Crowley:
Not nearly as strong as Abaddon as far as we've seen, but he is iconic. He has been loved by fans since his introduction in Season 5. Not to mention, he is still technically the current King of Hell. A battle of wits with Crowley can be just as dangerous and entertaining as an actual battle with a powerful being, like Abaddon.

Death:
Since his introduction, Death has never really struck me as the "villain" type. Sure, he is intimidating, but he's also just doing his job. He has a lot of respect for Sam and Dean it seems, so why do I see him as a potential villain? Well, he is the leader of the Reapers. Sam, Dean and several of their friends have defied death many times. This could be a clue that Death will be a villain. Not to mention he is the only horseman that hasn't been defeated. Granted, he doesn't necessarily need to be. He's possibly the most powerful character in the series and I don't see his combination of that power and wit being matched by anyone. Last but not least, if Supernatural decides to take a biblical approach, the bible does say, "The last enemy to be defeated will be Death". Stronger than Abaddon more than likely, but not focused on as a villain.

Ezekiel:
Honestly, I'm not a fan of this. But, it doesn't mean it can't happen. I want this dude to remain a good guy and to continue helping Sam and Dean. There is potential that he could be using them for some reason though. Even though I don't want to admit that.

Lucifer:
Obviously, Lucifer is always a potential final foe. After all, he is the devil. He may be locked in the cage, but he could certainly be set free, if the writers decided to go that route. He's been beaten before in a sense, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's gone forever.

Metatron:
He hasn't shown that he is all powerful, but he has shown that he has some smarts. I don't feel he is as smart Crowley or anything, but smart nonetheless. The thing to note here is that he is the reason all of the angels are on Earth. He tricked Castiel, showing that he most certainly should be a future villain. The question I bring up is, when will he be a villain and not if he will.

Michael:
Granted, Michael is locked up in a cage, so I don't take this one too seriously. But, he still is in the series and it wouldn't be the first time someone broke out of Hell. The writers could decide to set him and Lucifer free allowing for a whomping finale with the two strongest archangels in history.

We have representatives from three factions on my list. Metatron, Ezekiel, Michael and Lucifer as the angels. Crowley and Abaddon as the demons. And finally, Death as the Reaper.

Do you see one of these six being the final villain or maybe even villains? Or do you think it'll be someone else?

In my opinion, the most likely final villains in order would be:

Crowley
Metatron
Abaddon
Death
Lucifer
Ezekiel
Michael
Other

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:23 AM   #2
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Supernatural: Final Villain

While I have liked what we have gotten I gotta say I wish the series would have ended at season 5 as it was intended, that being said, it truly is hard to guess who will be the final villain of the series, Crowley may be the logical choice but then again I actually see him joining up with the Winchesters to battle a stronger foe if he's not such foe, and being to how popular he is wouldn't surprise me if they go that way

Now, not trying to be blasphemous here, but even God himself could end up being the final villain, that's how hard it could be to actually pick the final baddie for the series, it's unlikely they do it, but I'm guessing it is a possibility

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote